Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies (9308 Views)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by salbis(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Despite all difficulties of this life in Nigeria, i'm still strong, healthy and alive. Praise the LORD!

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2018
God directed my steps to a gossip and it landed me in America with my family

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by ashjay001(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2018
yamendiva:

I don't think so...
Same excuse here

Come to church in my area, no raintongue

Everybody has a testimony, no be by religion!

Things were crazy last year.

Almost lost my mom, due to religion, carelessness n incompetenceangry

Same day i lost my contract,

my car was stolen.

Lost all my savings in a failed biz

My marriage collapsed finally,

She absconded with d kidssad

My supposed best friend betrayed

Though I wasn't owing rent, my landlord gave me eviction notice.

My hope all thru it all

Dec 25th, was a terrible day! D lowest of d year for me. My dad refused me a connection he had promised(I had refused several offers because of ds sh*t that was to go down in Dec), because of my unbelief in Christianitysad It nearly broke me
The following morning, 6am, I received a call from an unexpected source n d trajectory has been great! The only thing left out, is retrieving my kids! I'm taking my time and, that's because, young forming minds are at stake

I believe in God, but not in religion. I still got my miracle kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Jerryolumide(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2018
kennydee05:
In 2014, I needed a job badly and I was in a church prayer service. I prayed on top of my voice, lo and behold, one woman behind me heard my prayer point and says my boy do you need job and I said yes.
The woman said I should bring my CV to church the following day and she employed me.
This just made me screamed, God is really faithful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.
Wow, wonderful news

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by cyndy1000(f): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.

Wao this is mind blowing....God proved He has the final say. My dear hope you went for Thanksgiving

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
cyndy1000:

Wao this is mind blowing....God proved He has the final say. My dear hope you went for Thanksgiving
yes,i did.and cant forget that day.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by cyndy1000(f): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
I can't thank God enough on behalf of my family. especially my aunt imagine some that survived brain surgery, did firbroid surgery (3times), SLE (doctors in the house will know about it the illness because it's not common). Today she is still strong and healthy.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Rayd502(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2018
I came out with a 3rd,i was so devastated when I saw my result.I thought I have failed myself and family.

But I overcame that feeling and was positive.Those days when I was job hunting,anytime I pass airport road at sauka Abuja and I see the Immigration hq, I tell myself that I will work here, that feeling was intuitive and deep.

Somehow immigration was recruiting that year and I applied,wrote the exams, overcame the physical test despite many people losing their lives.

Today I m gainfully employed,married and living a life of my dream.

This is an encouragement to everyone out there,a pass or third should nt discourage you.

I knew nobody,it was a miracle...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Legalese(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2018
I am alive to give Him praise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by footprint17(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2018
moscobabs:
When I finished my secondary sch in 2000, my dad wanted me to join Army cos my 2 friends have joined and they are bringing money home for their parents at tender age while me still looking for admission and still depend on my parents.

One day my dad called me and asked me if I'm not ashamed of myself whenever my friends come home and people hail them while me still stay home waiting for admission, he said if I have admission now it will take me 4 to 5yrs to graduate then another one year to serve the country then start searching for job. By then my Friends will be married, buy cars possibly has houses while I will still in their back.

"Dad my life is different from others and my destiny with them is not the same, but I promise you dad, that whenever this guys are buying car, I will be buying too and I will buy home the same time if not before them. U will enjoy more than their parents enjoying them. This might be their time but mine will be better" That was my reply.

I got admission with the support of my dad, I graduated five years later I got a job immediately and 2yrs after I build my house, buy car and Marry the same year. I thank God my friends are doing well too but by the grace of God I can say I'm better.

All glory be to God.
ur story really is a blessing .praise God

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
I once shared this on another thread and some folks didnt believe it.

One night my kids were on the Big bed while I put a 4 and a half foam on the rug facing the masters bedroom toilet because breeze usually comes in from the toilet window when its door is left opened.
My wife works in another town but comes home during weekends and this night she wasn't around. It was around 2 or past 2 am I woke up suddenly in a strange way and the moment I sat up I heard a fall from the Toilet window it was a fleshy thing that fell judged by the sound about the size of a cat or big alligator. The moment the thing fell a bird was crying right at the same spot. I listened smiled and prayed and while praying with eyes not closed there was this knowledge in my thinking like being told by a force " It is mama alaso, it is mama alaso" the inner voice was so distinct like I have never had such in my life.
after a while I went back to sleep.

Now this is where the story is sweeter. The following morning there was no water in the tank because there was no "Light". So I had no choice but to go and draw water from the well. Opposite our building is a Story building that is where Mama Alaso ( Cloth seller) lives she is the landlady . Our own house is a bungalow so Standing at the veranda of the opposite Story building you can se e what goes on in our compound.
I was drawing water and there came the Landlady out to her veranda, to my shock and surprise this woman on sighting me eye ball to eye ball she ran back inside , when I say ran I mean the kind of running you don't expect from an old woman. I just stood there mouth a gape. I smiled and was just saying Thank you Jesus.

I know I made a mistake the night she came at the window, I just thanked God for my protection in my prayer but forgot to lay a curse on her because if I had done that, it would have happened because the power that woke me was still around in a big dimension.

I know many Atheists would write this off but this is real. Do you know this woman stopped greeting me from that day. And most times avoids me till date.

Christians we don't know the powers that we possess, Every word of God is working ,

He says

"Thou shall trample on snakes and scorpions and nothin by any means shall hurt you"

"No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper"

"When they come against you in one way ,they shall flee in seven ways"

The Ones that are for us are more than those behind the world.

If you know you know

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by munas: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:

Blessed be the name of the most hight God......Awesome God.....mighty man in battle.....the begining and the end...ancient of days

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2018
munas:

Blessed be the name of the most hight God......Awesome God.....mighty man in battle.....the begining and the end...ancient of days
sure he is

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Ceccylia(f): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2018
God has been faithful to me, Praise the Lord... Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2018
I'm in church now, when am back
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by BigSarah(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2018
DEIFIED:

wowww, its not easy coping with yhis kind of life, especially when you grow up in a home where you get anything you want, and Then all of a sudden things change and life become difficult. May God continue to uplift and strenghten you.

Amen Thanks
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Olalan(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Mom got sick, used medications which weren't working, one fellow brought herbs saying it works well. After using it for some days with her complaining about the wierd taste content of herbs was discovered to be sulphur.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Betakeshi: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2018
You have just renewed my faith! God bless you for sharing

donbachi:

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by melody91: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
God is great
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by appsdope(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
oga o. This one no be small testimony o

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by ariesbull: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2018
When came to Lagos about 8yrs ago , no contacts , no connections but the highest connection was with Jesus Christ and God . I told God that I want to work only for 10 yrs and have my own firm...God made it possible after 8yrs I have my own registered firm in CAC and doing relatively well....

Thank you God for everything and international exposure

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by gaby(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:

Wonderful and miraculous. ..God is indeed great.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Betakeshi:
You have just renewed my faith! God bless you for sharing

thank you.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2018
appsdope:
oga o. This one no be small testimony o
yes ooh..it can only be God
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2018
gaby:

Wonderful and miraculous. ..God is indeed great.
God is really
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by CAPSLOCKED: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Here to read Holy Lies

READ A COUPLE OF THEM AND DIDN'T FIND ANY HONESTY ON THIS THREAD..

FROM DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT OF MASTURBATĮON TO DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT OF CATS AND OWLS.. THREAD IS TOTAL GARBAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Marvis4real(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
I removed subserosal fibroid on April 20th, 2018. Thank you Jesus for using the doctors. My Job testimony loading......

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by kunlesmiles(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Great testimonies around, I thank God for d job he's about to give me,i know he's up there working it out.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Biglittlelois(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
you mean if you start counting your poisoned barbecue victims night will meet you here?
fantastic but remember nafdac is around the corner to burst your bubble angry

This is not a time to be petty sis, if you have a testimony, share it and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2018
1999 I went blind, after someone I hated prayed for me I regained my sight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History / 5 Ways My Life Is Better Without Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.