Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies (9313 Views)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Pearllait(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
BigSarah:
Got Admitted To the University 3yrs ago, my parents warehouse(balogun market and market street Marina road cms) got burnt and they had commitments with banks, the banks cared less came for our properties, still wasn't enough for all the banks, little Miracle a worker in one of the banks they owed paid the final debt, all these happened within the space of a year, no external help, except BABA GOD OF COURSE. Till date how my fees are paid Is Through God's Big Blessings In My Wig Sales.
Not Were I was in The Beginning But I'm Certain I'll End Up Better Than I Started.

Meanwhile Check My Signature Ladies smiley

awwwwww, so touching. Indeed he deserves all the adoration.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Pearllait(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.

OMG....
GOD BE PRAISED FOREVER, AMEN
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by eniorisha(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thank God for d salvation of my soul. God has been so kind & faithful to our family. Lost my dad in 1994. He was survived by My mum, 35+ then, with 4 children. My mum reaused to remarry for reasons best known to her. So, life was so tough for us DT 3 square meals daily was a miracle.

Things was so tough DT we found it so hard to afford N150 per term subsidized sch fees charged by d then Osun state military government. Things went on like DT till 1999 DT d country returned to democratic rule. I was to write my ssce in 2001 but had to wait till '03 for d money to complete.

Then, my immediate elder sister was preparing to go for her tertiary education. I had to put my educational aspiration on suspension to assist d our mum d little way I could while I did all sorts of menial & hard labour jobs. Along d line, I derailed by joining a bad gang DT almost lead me to jail; but thank God, I retraced my step.

To cut d story shirt, Although, we aren't there yet but To d Glory of God, My two older siblings are Masters degree Holders, Myself, a PCM, & My younger bro, an undergraduate.

May d Lord continues His great work only Him can do in our family by giving us good jobs so we'll be able to repay our mum's labour & sacrifices over us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Hakeem12(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
1999 I went blind, after someone I hated prayed for me I regained my sight.
baba, how far na

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Developrog(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
God is a miracle worker

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yes undecided
Hakeem12:
baba, how far na

1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Funkybabee(f): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Been Alive till today after several of sickness when am young and adult is my greatest testimony

Providing for my expenses,covering me through is blood is a wonderful gift!! I Thank God for being alive till today and he will take me to another step more than where I'm soon through is word,grant my heart desire,creating space for my current needs and my testimony will be permanent

Happy new month friends

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by uptohim2: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Took an international exam, the result came out unsuccessful. I prayed. 3 months after,they exam body sent me mail that they review my papers and I passed.

Secondly, I had something that had disturbed my throat for over 20years. I went to Salvation Ministries Cathedral at Igwuruta and did a volunteer work for the church after which i prayed about my throat. That was the end. I believe God so so much and never fails me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by delkuf(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
my testimony is that, I am a Christian and I was standing for Christ. but along the line I backslide and started misbehaving and sinned. I started having girlfriend and I was drinking a lot. my life deteriorated to the point that I started smoking. my life became terrible. but devil wanted to permitted destroy me. I didn't have any plan. I was just living my life any how. But God was merciful. He found me back and restored me. To me that is a miracle. You dont know want I went through. I was almost dying. Several times I planned committing suicide. But God was so good. He still showed me mercy. That is my testimony. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.

Our God is awesome. Glory be to God
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pearllait:

OMG.... GOD BE PRAISED FOREVER, AMEN
thanks.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
tamethem:

Our God is awesome. Glory be to God
amen
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by zitalin(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
When I was 11, I dislocated my right leg (honestly till now, I can't figure out how it happend) I was taken to an ijaw woman who specializes in bone treatment, after about 3 months, my leg was almost healed on the last day of treatment, on my way to her house, I heard a black bird cry, as I looked up, I did not realize there was a big stone in front of me, I hit the stone with the same dislocated leg and I fell down....that lead to a fracture on that same leg.

After the fracture the ijaw woman tried and tried but she couldn't fix my leg, my parents had to take me to another bone massager, I was there for four months still no improvement.

My dad took me to a hospital, the orthopedic, my leg was hanged with POP for about 2 months, with the intention of putting an iron in between the fractured bone, and he told me and my parents that I will be disfigured for life, that I will never wear a shoe of the same height (one leg must be higher than the other) because the iron will make my leg un-equal. And he also said i will have to be operated on every year because the iron in my leg will be getting rusted periodically....my parents accepted, we were desperate.

All the bill's of the procedure was paid (N136,000), I was asked not to eat anything till after the operation (which I did), the theatre was ready, a pastor came and prayed for me for a successful operation, I was worn an operation robe, when it was time, the doctor did not show up, it was just so strange.
Everyone called and called, his number was not reachable, my parents were devastated, my father threatened to sue and we angrily left the hospital.

While all the chaos was going on, and I was crying my eyes out, the pastor that prayed for me came back and made a statement to me which I have held on to this day he said to me "every disappointment is a blessing in disguise"

We went back home, my parents did not know what else to do with my situation.
One day, my father came back home from work and said he was in his office an old man came to him and said "you have a daughter with a broken leg, take her to this address".

I was taken there, it was a very old man he massaged my leg and in two months my leg was perfectly okay, I could walk without my crushes for the first time in about a 11 months.
We heard the old man died 3 months after I got healed.

This is just one of so many testimonies I have of this my loving GOD...Thank you Jesus

Ps: I'm 27 now and if you see me there is no trace that I had any issues with my right leg before.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Austin234(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beloved, permit me to tell u that u got all wrong. Church cannot be in ur heart. As a Christian, u ought to attend church every Sunday worship and every other church activities within the week. The scripture said as it was in Jesus custom, he entered into the synagogue (church). My dear as a follower of Christ, it ought to be in ur habit to go to the house of God........... Thank u
sykeng:
They say I am becoming an atheist because I don't attend church, they tag me an anti Christ, they say I ignore the gathering of the brethren. For these reasons they keep monitoring my life.

But I always tell them that my heart is my church, God is Love and Loving your neighbor is the greatest commandment, by so doing, you are loving God.

Today I am progressing in all raminification of life, He has preserved my life , saved me from many accidents.

God is great.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by paroleski(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
God has been so good to me and given me all I ask of Him.

In 2009 I was involved in a ghastly motor accident, but came out with just a scar. Believe me it could have been worse.
In 2016 God saved me and my daughter (4years old at d time) from a fire incident. We were sleeping while an electrical surge put half d room on fire. We were woken up by the heat and d smoke. Then I understood what it meant to die from fire( it's the smoke that kills)

After that, with series of events, God has kept me and my family safe. May His name alone be praised

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
faithchubby93:
wow!
I'm so blessed reading these inspirational testimonies... God is forever faithful !
I'm still believing God for a miracle Job and I know he will do it in due time. shalom

He will be rest assured.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by vikono(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
God has been faithful in my life
one of my greatest miracles came up when I was in first semester in my final year

I was financially handicapped, as such I wanted to defer the semester,but one of my classmates came to my rescue 2months to our exams.He paid for all my fees and encouraged me to continue.

After doing my late registration, many of my lecturers advised me to just defer the semester because exams is fast approaching, most of my friends advised same

I pray to God dat if it's just pass,he should help me but I shouldn't have any carry over

Lo and behold when our result came out, I was the Best student in my dept,the only student in the highest category (I believe u know what dat means)

I put faith in God, and worked hard, and he surprised me above my expectation
HE IS A
FAITHFUL GOD

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by sykeng(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Austin234:
Beloved, permit me to tell u that u got all wrong. Church cannot be in ur heart. As a Christian, u ought to attend church every Sunday worship and every other church activities within the week. The scripture said as it was in Jesus custom, he entered into the synagogue (church). My dear as a follower of Christ, it ought to be in ur habit to go to the house of God........... Thank u

Thanks, I love the way I am, if only we have people who think out of religion in Nigeria, the white man that gave us Christianity and other religions, we done overdo am pass them,
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nukualofa: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Where have you been
Here and there. I can see the way you are dishing it out to them. You are now a pro and I respect your political views because you say the truth without thinking whose ox is gored.

I might have a deal for you before the week runs out, let me see how far it's going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by yamendiva(f): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
ashjay001:

Come to church in my area, no raintongue

Everybody has a testimony, no be by religion!

Things were crazy last year.

Almost lost my mom, due to religion, carelessness n incompetenceangry

Same day i lost my contract,

my car was stolen.

Lost all my savings in a failed biz

My marriage collapsed finally,

She absconded with d kidssad

My supposed best friend betrayed

Though I wasn't owing rent, my landlord gave me eviction notice.

My hope all thru it all

Dec 25th, was a terrible day! D lowest of d year for me. My dad refused me a connection he had promised(I had refused several offers because of ds sh*t that was to go down in Dec), because of my unbelief in Christianitysad It nearly broke me
The following morning, 6am, I received a call from an unexpected source n d trajectory has been great! The only thing left out, is retrieving my kids! I'm taking my time and, that's because, young forming minds are at stake

I believe in God, but not in religion. I still got my miracle kiss

This long epistle so wink
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by munas: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
zitalin:
When I was 11, I dislocated my right leg (honestly till now, I can't figure out how it happend) I was taken to an ijaw woman who specializes in bone treatment, after about 3 months, my leg was almost healed on the last day of treatment, on my way to her house, I heard a black bird cry, as I looked up, I did not realize there was a big stone in front of me, I hit the stone with the same dislocated leg and I fell down....that lead to a fracture on that same leg.

After the fracture the ijaw woman tried and tried but she couldn't fix my leg, my parents had to take me to another bone massager, I was there for four months still no improvement.

My dad took me to a hospital, the orthopedic, my leg was hanged with POP for about 2 months, with the intention of putting an iron in between the fractured bone, and he told me and my parents that I will be disfigured for life, that I will never wear a shoe of the same height (one leg must be higher than the other) because the iron will make my leg un-equal. And he also said i will have to be operated on every year because the iron in my leg will be getting rusted periodically....my parents accepted, we were desperate.

All the bill's of the procedure was paid (N136,000), I was asked not to eat anything till after the operation (which I did), the theatre was ready, a pastor came and prayed for me for a successful operation, I was worn an operation robe, when it was time, the doctor did not show up, it was just so strange.
Everyone called and called, his number was not reachable, my parents were devastated, my father threatened to sue and we angrily left the hospital.

While all the chaos was going on, and I was crying my eyes out, the pastor that prayed for me came back and made a statement to me which I have held on to this day he said to me "every disappointment is a blessing in disguise"

We went back home, my parents did not know what else to do with my situation.
One day, my father came back home from work and said he was in his office an old man came to him and said "you have a daughter with a broken leg, take her to this address".

I was taken there, it was a very old man he massaged my leg and in two months my leg was perfectly okay, I could walk without my crushes for the first time in about a 11 months.
We heard the old man died 3 months after I got healed.

This is just one of so many testimonies I have of this my loving GOD...Thank you Jesus

Ps: I'm 27 now and if you see me there is no trace that I had any issues with my right leg before.

I tap into this testimony for my lovely daughter and son....In Jesus name ....Amen
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by top4eva: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'm touched, God has been so good to us all.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
ariesbull:
When came to Lagos about 8yrs ago , no contacts , no connections but the highest connection was with Jesus Christ and God . I told God that I want to work only for 10 yrs and have my own firm...God made it possible after 8yrs I have my own registered firm in CAC and doing relatively well....

Thank you God for everything and international exposure

God will do same for me in Jesus name, Amen

I tap into your testimony

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by faithchubby93(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
tamethem:

He will be rest assured.

thank you
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by streamsofjoy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
sykeng:

My dear, I can meet God my self, praying with my family alone is enough gathering, by the way who is the devil? we all are devils and we all are gods (saints), with love our hearts ll be pure as gold., that is why love leads. If remaining like this will make the so called enemies stay clear from me and my life attractive, my brother I go remain Like this

Lolzzz. Kk then, If that's what u have to say.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by ariesbull: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

God will do same for me in Jesus name, Amen

I tap into your testimony

Amen He would do it only if you believe in him and yourself...keep your hands clean and work towards it. It would fall into place. There is nothing as powerful of power of thought

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Rhemy2013(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
I want to thank God for my life and wonderful family i have.been alive today is a testimony..sooo many testimony I have buh will share1..

God save my life in 2016 when i had a surgery while pregnant.i shld have been dead becos alot of complications arise buh God restore my soul,he want me to be the mother my child(ren).
All praises to God..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by lereinter(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
. Summary
sometime during June a big snake crept to the back down of my apartment around 11pm

I thank God it was successfully killed by an elderly neighbour

all glory ve to Jehovah
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Sheenor: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
isybeke:
My most inspiring testimony was having a surgery in 2015, I can't stop being grateful and thanking God enough for perfecting my healing nd giving me a second chance to live a normal life again.......Only God could have done this
I've similar experience. Mine took place last year and I've been in good shape since then. God alone be praised...
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Evangkatsoulis: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Erums:
Was delivered from a fatal accident... Infact it was a real drama between the hilux I was and a trailer that carries gravel... Brethren I jumped out of the vehicle on speed.. Dunno but I believe a voice told me to... I had a cut on my head and it was stitched but the trailer tumbled... My colleagues were also saved.... God is great... Thou I know I'm not perfect... I believe God can heal and have mercy on me..... Praise God

If your colleagues Survived what was the point of Jumping outta a speeding vehicle?
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Erums(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

If your colleagues Survived what was the point of Jumping outta a speeding vehicle?

You want answers?
You want explanations?
Ask yourself if the trailer had fell on them, why did i jump
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Evangkatsoulis: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Erums:

You want answers? You want explanations? Ask yourself if the trailer had fell on them, why did i jump

Were your colleagues not in the car after you jumped. It would have been a miracle if you jumped and your colleagues died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 / Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Bombshell In Rccg: Adeboye Abolishes Big Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.