Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies (9300 Views)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by isybeke(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2018
My most inspiring testimony was having a surgery in 2015, I can't stop being grateful and thanking God enough for perfecting my healing nd giving me a second chance to live a normal life again.......Only God could have done this

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Erums(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Was delivered from a fatal accident... Infact it was a real drama between the hilux I was and a trailer that carries gravel... Brethren I jumped out of the vehicle on speed.. Dunno but I believe a voice told me to... I had a cut on my head and it was stitched but the trailer tumbled... My colleagues were also saved.... God is great... Thou I know I'm not perfect... I believe God can heal and have mercy on me..... Praise God

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Erums(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2018
isybeke:
My most inspiring testimony was having a surgery in 2015, I can't stop being grateful and thanking God enough for perfecting my healing nd giving me a second chance to live a normal life again.......Only God could have done this

Hi cutie
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by united442(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
It was one early sunday,i was sound,felling okay but never wanted to go to church that day, 1hour latter after i woke up,i felt a little bit ill, i decide to go back to bed and rest a bit, before i could lay at my bed willingly, i suddenly fell on my bed,with my face facing up,my hands join together like they were tied,legs join together too like they were tied too,suddenly,i was in a dream,i saw myself been tied in the middle of fire,like i was about to be use to scarifies, i heard a very loud Cry's..i woke up instantly,jump out of my bed, i nor know when i take ready go church by force,when i got to church,it was a normal sunday meant for praise and worship before closing..low n behold,the Pastor said that we should switch into prayers which was not meant for that sunday but it was urgent because "A young boy has been tide in the witch coven ready to be scarify"..I shouted Jesus! because i know it was me..i gaps in fear..that day,i was very scared..
i thank God for using the man of God to set me free..

i was also attacked one midnight,i wake up from a dream i was given sweet potato to eat,waking up,i saw urine all over my body,urine i cant even pass out for 2days was all over my body,i sense something has left my body,low n behold,i couldnt feel my man-hood again..
to cut the story short,God use that same man of God to heal me again but after 3days fasting and prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Chuksmonika(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2018
czarina:
I can't tell it all so no need even starting. Every day is a testimony! Check my profile
does the massage come with happy ending?
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Insightful: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Share your inspiring testimonies on www.testifier.ng , a not for profit blog dedicated to sharing of Christian testimonies. Start sharing now to seal your victory and encourage others.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Yancy(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2018
The Lord is so good & His mercies endureth forever. For all He has done in my life, He alone is worthy of my praise. There are a lot of testimonies I'd like to share but space ll not permit me but I let me just give a big shout out​ to You Abba Father for your undying love upon me even when am not worth it. GLORY! GLORY!! GLORY!!! to You oh Lord.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Glocee(f): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Thank you, Lord for the divine settlement

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by bobogii2008: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
united442:
[color=#990000][/color]
It was one early sunday,i was sound,felling okay but never wanted to go to church that day, 1hour latter after i woke up,i felt a little bit ill, i decide to go back to bed and rest a bit, before i could lay at my bed willingly, i suddenly fell on my bed,with my face facing up,my hands join together like they were tied,legs join together too like they were tied too,suddenly,i was in a dream,i saw myself been tied in the middle of fire,like i was about to be use to scarifies, i heard a very loud Cry's..i woke up instantly,jump out of my bed, i nor know when i take ready go church by force,when i got to church,it was a normal sunday meant for praise and worship before closing..low n behold,the Pastor said that we should switch into prayers which was not imeant for that sunday but it was urgent because "A young boy has been tide in the witch coven ready to be scarify"..I shouted Jesus! because i know it was me..i gaps in fear..that day,i was very scared..
i thank God for using the man of God to set me free..

i was also attacked one midnight,i wake up from a dream i was given sweet potato to eat,waking up,i saw urine all over my body,urine i cant even pass out for 2days was all over my body,i sense something has left my body,low n behold,i couldnt feel my man-hood again..
to cut the story short,God use that same man of God to heal me again but after 3days fasting and prayer.

Oboy! Things de happen o. Yorubas would say "eni o ba lo mo". God is indeed faithful
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by united442(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
bobogii2008:

Oboy! Things de happen o. Yorubas would say "eni o ba lo mo". God is indeed faithful

that was the first day i knew God really have me in his heart..i never knew God was beside me until then..
dude,me been alive today is just God grace,i would have been dead long ago,no be film trick bro..

i was almost dead on a very black evening when i a generator fumes took my and my junior brother down..
we both woke up at night going to the toilet to urinate,all of sudden we both fell on the floor,God so kind,my junior sister was on her way to the kitchen,she saw as on the floor and scream "MUMMY MUMMY BROTHER DON FAINT!!!" everyone came out,my father quickly put off the generator and open all the windows,my mother was in tears,wiping,pouring water and prayer for us at thesame time,5min later,God so kind brought me and my brother back to life "AT THE SAME TIME"!
God! God! God!!!
God is real,God is greate,God is life,God is everything!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by lovethchioma(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
God is Real and so are these testimonies. Only a fool will say in his heart there is no God.

God has done so much for me... can't thank him enough. By the way, there are more testimonies on the way.. I know he's planning something great and I'm gonna testify before the year runs out.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by bobogii2008: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Too many testimonies.. I started seeing God for who he truly is right from my primary school. I would probably be in the ranks of Pastor Adeboye and co. if I was as faithful with him as he is with me.

Let me just share this...

Back in my university days, it was almost as if an unseen force didn't want me to graduate . I would write exams, they wouldn't find my script, or they would release other people's results and won't release mine. The ones they would release I would score an "F".

I was at the brink of losing my studentship when it dawned on me that this wasn't normal. Then I decided to call on God through one of his prophets. Due to missing results and carry overs, I had to spend two
extra years in the university.These two years were very difficult for me, I was mocked by my classmates that graduated normally, my parents were also disappointed. THe man of God prayed and fasted with me at the start of my extra year and things began to turn around.

-All my results were relased, even those that i had not yet passed the prerequisite courses for.

- Had an A in the most dreaded Course in my faculty. After I was first awarded an F initially before the department then realised they had mistakenly awarded me the score of someone else and then rectified the error. I had the only A in my department.

- Eventually served together with my classmates that graduated normally. Their mobilization was delayed for two years.

- I was the first to secure a job among my classmates after NYSC.

I use to belong to the school of thought that there was no God and that life was a game of chance. Not until I had some experiences that I knew couldn't have happened without some supernatural powers being behind it. God truly exists.

This is just one of several testimonies I've had.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by streamsofjoy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
sykeng:
They say I am becoming an atheist because I don't attend church, they tag me an anti Christ, they say I ignore the gathering of the brethren. For these reasons they keep monitoring my life.

But I always tell them that my heart is my church, God is Love and Loving your neighbor is the greatest commandment, by so doing, you are loving God.

Today I am progressing in all raminification of life, He has preserved my life , saved me from many accidents.

God is great.

Of course u will find life easy becos the devil will not oppose u. He wants to make ur life attractive so that others (just like the people liking ur comment) will be misled. My dear, don't let the devil deceive u for too long. Never despise the assembly of brethren. Not asking u to join the reigning church in town, but find a church where u can meet with brethren and u all meet with God. Tnks

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by senetorjboss(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
I thank God for my life..I have graduated for 3years with no job still, but God have been there for me, no illness no problem of anytime.. With God my life have been easy.. I know soonest my own job will locate me and will share it here.. Happy Sunday friends

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Wiinnd(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Praise God!
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by xtgozie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
I was born into a Pentecostal Family, where mom and dad will always want us to leave as the scriptures had directed. Being the first child much of the exemplary was expected to beam from me, and I did try my best.
From the age of five, I have already known the books in the Bible, cramming lots of the verses in the Bible. I as I grew in age I was faced with the challenge to lead a life free from sin. All that I could achieve was populrtlity amongst my peers and church members, but yet deep down in my heart I don't have a 100% assurance that I'm getting it right!

Although, I tried all I was taught as a Christian to be righteous, yet I can't say without hesitation that I'm righteous. This troubled me a lot, because I know between my creator and I, there was know right standing! I don't have a girlfriend, I don't lie I don't steal I don't do anything they warned us against, that are sin. Yet I don't have the assurance of salvation.

When I grew much older in my twenties, I felt all the alter calls, all the prayers for forgiveness became a routine, despite the fact I don't commit sin. To cut the long story short. In January 2003, I met A Ghanaian missionary from South Korea. He engaged me on a soul searching talk. I came along with my KJV bible. He started by asking me "are you righteous". To be sincere, I said no irrespective of my clean slate, fasting tithing, generosity, prayers, and more!

He told me it's not my fault to be a sinner! That I'm not a sinner by choice, but buy nature! Even though I haven't done or not doing things that are against the 10 commandments, my nature has condemned me already (Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned)
He went on to show me my problem that I have been trying to be made right with God through keeping the commandments ( Galatians 3:10 But those who depend on the law to make them right with God are under his curse, for the Scriptures say, “Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the commands that are written in God’s Book of the Law.)
He went on to say I can't be justified through my prayers for forgiveness forgiveness, because God can't here me because I'm a son of the sinful nature of Adam:( John 9:31 We know that God doesn’t listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.)..... Then I was left witaathe question, what then is the way.
He opened John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!, he asked me, is there still sin I the world?, I said no! He said that's through because, the Bible said in John 19:30 When Jesus had tasted it, he said, “It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and released his spirit.... That my sins has finished, none is left. That this is the only faith that can save me John 3:16-18---16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.

Right there and then I got my salvation. For it was never of him that wills or of him that runs, but it was of God who showed me mercy that day.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nukualofa: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
donbachi:
Mine was in the year 2013,january 8.when my wife entered the thearter for the delivery of my child.two hours later,the doctor came out.and told me that my wife and child didn't make it.i ran into the thearter and saw my son lying dead inside a bucket,i couldn't do anything,just stood there confused.the doctor at that moment asked me to go and get a carton to put the dead baby,while my wife was lying lifeless on the thearter bed waiting to be taking to the mortuary.to cut the story short...1hr 45mins later,God brought both of them back to life.may his name be praised.
You just brought tears to my eyes with your testimony. May God continue to uphold your family and may joy follow them forever

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Mrjaz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mine was 1st August last year God saved me from a fatal accident that claimed many life I am a living testimony Hallelujah!!!
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

This is not a time to be petty sis, if you have a testimony, share it and move on
Thanks for the heads up sis.
We always ignore the troll.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Wiinnd(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
I want to thank God for my academics. I don't know how I managed to graduate from the University with a second class upper. My CGPA was 3.501. This is me who probated(Repeated) in my 100level, failed so many course in my 300level and had a spill over in my final year Till today it still amazes me, but I knew then, I was always praying and studying hard in my final exam ( Faith without Work is dead). I had one of the best results I have ever had in my university days. Also, I want to thank God for the successful completion of my NYSC in Anambra state. I remember when I almost got beaten by a scorpion twice, one of which I was suppose to be asleep, but something just woke up and told me to check around me and behold a scorpion was just creeping close to me, while the other I was just about to step in it while outside my lodge. I want to thank God for giving me journey mercies, you won't believe the very last day I was coming home, that was when my bus got spoilt in the bush.

Also I want to thank God from saving my sisters life, while serving I was called that she was bleeding and doctors said she had ectopic pregnancy and they needed to do operation on her immediately. This was a lady who just got married last year. She went into the surgery with a very low pcv, they only thing we were just doing is praying for God to take over, while the doctors do their best and by God's grace everything went well.
I also want to Glorify the name of the Lord in advance that I would be given admission to undertake my post graduate program in UNILAG and I know he will provide the finances and resources needed.
I also must not fail to thank God that he will locate me with a good job this year. Praise God!!
In all this, I have judged him faithful.

Who is the doer of all these?? God!!!
In our various positions, let's appreciate him, let's thank him.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by sykeng(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Of course u will find life easy becos the devil will not oppose u. He wants to make ur life attractive so that others (just like the people liking ur comment) will be misled. My dear, don't let the devil deceive u for too long. Never despise the assembly of brethren. Not asking u to join the reigning church in town, but find a church where u can meet with brethren and u all meet with God. Tnks

My dear, I can meet God my self, praying with my family alone is enough gathering, by the way who is the devil? we all are devils and we all are gods (saints), with love our hearts ll be pure as gold., that is why love leads. If remaining like this will make the so called enemies stay clear from me and my life attractive, my brother I go remain Like this
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Orjillala: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
I did a Ph.d programme for five academic sessions with no job; no income; no grant and no standby sponsor. Who else can do such a great miracle if not God? He is the fountain of all my blessings and His streams of mercy in my life has never ceased. My heart is ever tuned to sing His grace. May His name alone be praised.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Taku555(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
BigSarah:
Got Admitted To the University 3yrs ago, my parents warehouse(balogun market and market street Marina road cms) got burnt and they had commitments with banks, the banks cared less came for our properties, still wasn't enough for all the banks, little Miracle a worker in one of the banks they owed paid the final debt, all these happened within the space of a year, no external help, except BABA GOD OF COURSE. Till date how my fees are paid Is Through God's Big Blessings In My Wig Sales.
Not Were I was in The Beginning But I'm Certain I'll End Up Better Than I Started.

Meanwhile Check My Signature Ladies smiley
the goodness of God is endless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Last year, I suffered from a Great Depression after a bad news I got, and the only solution is had found possible was to end my life...
So a particular day in July 11,2017 ,I had planned to end my life by drinking "Rat poison",I bought it when I had gone to the market to buy groceries, being that i am a corper, so you need to stock your kitchen with food items. I was serving in plateau state then.
So I went home mixed a whole sachet of the rat poison in a cup, and went to a nearby bush to die. I wanted to end it all, "I felt there's nothing to live for in this world"...then when I was in the bush I drank it all and waited to die, but before that I asked God to forgive me and accept me in heaven (hmm).
I waited for not one or two hours, for the poison to have an effect, because it was written on the sachet that there is particular minutes for the poison to take effect on a rat. And I had tried, a day ago, a small powder of the poison to a rat, and it killed it less than a minute. But mine was different.
Then I got a call from my fellow corper(her name is Victoria) she called me so we could talk about something. So I went to her, because truly I needed someone to talk to. Then late in the evening the drug started reacting. My nerves became numb, my stomach was aching, I started becoming dizzy, and from there I thought this is the time I started to tell my colleagues "I'm dying, just leave me ",all my colleagues and Friends started to panic, they thought it was stomach ache, I just didn't want to tell them what I did, so they ran to the nearby chemist to get "flaggin drug".
Then remarkably I started vomiting it all, I knew it was the poison because it was greyish in colour, I vomited it all to the last drop.
So the next morning, where. I woke up, I was perplexed, and I had asked my friend who is a medical personnel, this question "if a human being drinks poison would the person die"
She said "yes of course, in the scientific field rats and humans are closely related, being mammals, that's why any new drug has to be tested on an animal first"
I was shocked, but I knew who had saved me, because he kept on speaking to my mind, the Holy Ghost, telling me, he would be my friend and comforter, that I shouldn't be scared, because I have everything to live for.
Brethren, the Lord is real, since going to church and I got baptized this year, I have never felt so comfortable with myself, and day by day I see glorious things from my Lord Jesus Christ.
So if anyone has this issue I had, become born-again, repent and confess the Lord Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, and you'll see him working. I love you beloved brethren.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nukualofa:
You just brought tears to my eyes with your testimony. May God continue to uphold your family and may joy follow them forever
amen.and u too
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
sykeng:

My dear, I can meet God my self, praying with my family alone is enough gathering, by the way who is the devil? we all are devils and we all are gods (saints), with love our hearts ll be pure as gold., that is why love leads. If remaining like this will make the so called enemies stay clear from me and my life attractive, my brother I go remain Like this
True but Hebrews 10:25 " Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,as the manner of some is;but exhorting one another: and so much more, as you see the day approaching" the church is a place of hope, succour and solution. It's a place of solution because in the church the word of God is taught, and the knowledge of God's word is what put you over in life. In church your faith is built strong, and you also have the opportunity for rich fellowship with other believers and the Holy Spirit.
Now look when those who were in Caesars house couldn't come to church, what did the apostle Paul do? He helped them start a church in Caesar's place. Think about that. Fellowshiping with your family and alone is good but it's not the best, how would you grow in the word, how would you be built strong. In the church, you have a more better family, not you earthly family, and their main purpose is to edify their brothers and sisters, building them strong when the devil want to strike anytime. The church is a hospital, a barrack (Army camp), and also a training center.
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Sheenor: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
moscobabs:
When I finished my secondary sch in 2000, my dad wanted me to join Army cos my 2 friends have joined and they are bringing money home for their parents at tender age while me still looking for admission and still depend on my parents.

One day my dad called me and asked me if I'm not ashamed of myself whenever my friends come home and people hail them while me still stay home waiting for admission, he said if I have admission now it will take me 4 to 5yrs to graduate then another one year to serve the country then start searching for job. By then my Friends will be married, buy cars possibly has houses while I will still in their back.

"Dad my life is different from others and my destiny with them is not the same, but I promise you dad, that whenever this guys are buying car, I will be buying too and I will buy home the same time if not before them. U will enjoy more than their parents enjoying them. This might be their time but mine will be better" That was my reply.

I got admission with the support of my dad, I graduated five years later I got a job immediately and 2yrs after I build my house, buy car and Marry the same year. I thank God my friends are doing well too but by the grace of God I can say I'm better.

All glory be to God.

Hallelujah! I tap into this testimony of yours. God be praised...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by mhizace: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
MINE, early dis year February precisely I ws diagnosed of kidney inflammatory, dats one of my kidney, d pain ws so severe DAT I can't do some hard work, one side of my tommy ws prudent ,I started feeling as if ws nt going to live long cos of how I c ppl wit kidney problem end,THANKS be to JESUS my Saviour,d pain and everything left through prayers,hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Tokun40: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
i gained admission into a state varsity after finishing sec sch but had to leave when when i was goin to my yr 3 to attend a federal Uni startin all over frm Yr 1. Got to final yr fsiled a course in 1st semester nd to my greatest joy it was changed to E after my course adviser had told me dat i was gonna have an extra year....she called me to tell me that she had gone around on my behalf nd my grade would be changed. mind u i wasn't d only one dat failed but i was d only one who didn't have extra amongst dat that failed bcz my grade was changed frm F to E. Did i also tell u dat i failed GCE nd WAEC in SS2 nd SS3 respectively. But God had a greater plan for me. after graduting in 2016. b4 finish NYSC (useless scheme) in 2017 i got a job wit a conglomerate in Oct 2017 nd finished NYSC Nov 2017. I wasn't deserving of it. When i was to resume the job i had less dan 2k in my account. God is very much in d business of turning lives around.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by egopersonified(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Don't even know where to start. This God loves me too much and I have dedicated my life to just praising Him. Every thing has always turned around for my good. He is just awesome. Above all, the fear of the Lord's judgement against me gives me wisdom to excel. As the challenges come, I chew them like bread. I am a testimony everyone around me, even my enemies/competitors, are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by faithchubby93(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
wow!
I'm so blessed reading these inspirational testimonies... God is forever faithful !
I'm still believing God for a miracle Job and I know he will do it in due time. shalom

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nukualofa:
Where have you been

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? / Happy Father's Day / Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.