Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (10613 Views)

Why Do People Like Slim Girls / Are They Ladies That Actually Like To Be With Married Men? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Izabel(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Supremoor:
Hey, do cut her some slack. The pronoun 'their' shouldn't even come after has, but rather everybody has his/her own taste(s)
actually their is belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Izabel(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Emotionless100:

Absolutely correct, just the way I will go for that pretty noise of urs
Awe, she's married

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by edicied: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

That's the problem.. Big boobs small ass, Big ass small boobs, Big boobs big ass ugly face, Big boobs big ass fine face dirty color.. It' s just mixed up mehn... I prefer Fair thick or slim girls.. grin
You forget the perfect once but manly voice grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Virus777: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Supremor:
Hey, do cut her some slack. The pronoun 'their' shouldn't even come after has, but rather everybody has his/her own taste(s)

Obviously your English is very deficient. It is still at infant stage. In fact, you need a refund from your supposed English teacher.

For your information tho, 'their' is used in formal English in place of 'his/her'. Obviously you don't know that. undecided
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by KillaB(f): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Ask hitted, he loves em slim
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Supremor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Virus777:

Obviously your English is very deficient. It is still at infant stage. In fact, you need a refund from your supposed English teacher.

For your information tho, 'their' is used in formal English in place of 'his/her'. Obviously you don't know that. undecided
I know your type, knowing quite well your arrogance won't make you admit your error I wouldn't engage in war of words with you. My advise: you don't always have to attack to correct, unlike your comment on what the lady wrote where you were all aggressive like you were going to be paid top dollars for picking her out or as if it was an opportunity to pour out your venom of years of hatred for someone you don't even know and who probably did you no wrong. Things can be done in more civil way, it's one of core values lacking in our society which is well exhibited by even the supposedly learned individuals. Please learn to be civil.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
A Slim girl with larger than life boobs and an average cute ass is not bad for someone like me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.