Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays (8873 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by salvationproject(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Remember Hopeyemi Hogunsakin, who took to her FB account to cry out on how a pastor named Tunde Olawuni and his secretary slept with her and her friend without paying their agreed N10000 sum.

Anyways the man of God have finally paid her and even apologize for his deeds. She wrote,

“u make no sense.,,but for information he has pay my 10K n he begged cos he saw my post,next time dnt put ur dirty mouth on wat u dnt no ode”

Hopeyemi share the encounter on June 22 and even gave the pastor an ultimatum of 24 hours or she will reveal his pictures.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/pastor-slept-with-a-bursty-lady-without-paying-finally-pays/

See more pictures : http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/pastor-slept-with-a-bursty-lady-without-paying-finally-pays/

Cc.
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
See watermelon shocked
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ah God
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by iamJ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
today is sunday, offerings have been collected

members didnt know that they were giving God money for their pastor to cum

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by s3tt1ngz003: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
I have nothing to say, only to confirm if the guy above me has gotten sense........

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Seandisputed(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
The ugly bitches are always the ones disturbing our peace on social media
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Leksidebolton(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sheeples don pay tithe and offering. All debts have been settled by the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by oshe11: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
I have nothing to say, only to confirm if the guy above me has gotten sense........
I am here to confirm to you that SENSE IS FAR FROM HIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by RevenGeMission: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fake story suspected

See Olympus

It has fallen grin
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by s3tt1ngz003: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
oshe11:
I am here to confirm to you that SENSE IS FAR FROM HIM
Confirmation accepted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Ufranklin92(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
See bobi oo grin
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Tocheagle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
BIG BREASTSSS WITH A SMALL BRAIN
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by romeorailss: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omo olomu nla angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by MrCork: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
salvationproject:
Remember Hopeyemi Hogunsakin, who took to her FB account to cry out on how a pastor named Tunde Olawuni and his secretary slept with her and her friend without paying their agreed N10000 sum.

Anyways the man of God have finally paid her and even apologize for his deeds. She wrote,

Hopeyemi share the encounter on June 22 and even gave the pastor an ultimatum of 24 hours or she will reveal his pictures.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/pastor-slept-with-a-bursty-lady-without-paying-finally-pays/

..rubbbbbbbish... .Oyindidi,s booooobsi is 5 times biggest! ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by gracefoundmme(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Big breast with fish brain... besides this very irritating.. gosh

.......:
Iphone 6 for sale... selling at cheaper price..
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
U see amcheesy... Tithes wey dis pastor members dey pay to am na im come dey spend on oloshocheesy.. Dese fake pastors demcheesy.... Jesu cristi!shocked....aghhhh! Dis one pass d atomic bomb wey america drop for nagasaki and hiroshima in 1945shocked!...Randy91 come and see oo bwest shocked!...Divay22 wetin be dis? ..Lalas247 dis one pass oganigweshocked

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
iamJ:
today is sunday, offerings have been collected

members didnt know that they were giving God money for their pastor to cum

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
.. Hahahahah. But I don't believe that story shaa!
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Sheeples don pay tithe and offering. All debts have been settled by the pastor.
haha@ sheeplescheesy.. U can imagine dat some members will even sell their belongings to pay tithes and at d end of d day the pastor go carry the tithe money go flex for ashawo house. Wat a world we live incheesy.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahah. But I don't believe that story shaa!
cos it involve pastor?
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pastors dey enjoy, see the kind food the pastor dey flex. Very beautiful milk industry.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
lefulefu:
cos it involve pastor?
.. Not really,but most of these girls can do anything for fame,besides what's 10k naira that a Pastor as she claimed can't pay her if at all the story is true?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by zicoraads: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
No one will question the truthful nature of what she posted. Or maybe she wants to advertise her wares. As long as it's a 'Pastor', the story will be believed hook, line and sinker with no questions asked.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Not really,but most of these girls can do anything for fame,besides what's 10k naira that a Pastor as she claimed can't pay her if at all the story is true?
u have a point thoughcheesy.. Could be she's just codedly marketing her big bwest for interested customerscheesy. Wetin i for expect her to do na to post the picture of the pastor wey no gree pay her after nacking.na den the tory for sweet passcheesy.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Pastors dey enjoy, see the kind food the pastor dey flex. Very beautiful milk industry.
all the church members tithe gone down d drain on dose pair of big bwestcheesy.where is daddy freeze when we need himcheesy.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Divay22(f): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
lefulefu:
U see amcheesy... Tithes wey dis pastor members dey pay to am na im come dey spend on oloshocheesy.. Dese fake pastors demcheesy.... Jesu cristi!shocked....aghhhh! Dis one pass d atomic bomb wey america drop for nagasaki and hiroshima in 1945shocked!...Randy91 come and see oo bwest shocked!...Divay22 wetin be dis? ..Lalas247 dis one pass oganigweshocked
Na dirty i see o
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
lefulefu:

Lolzz...

##i don't knw y people patronize Ashawos oooo...

I don't even ve dat liver sefcheesy cheesy

if it hungry me,I control one of my hommies,we epp each othercheesy cheesy cheesy

happy new month people!
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
lefulefu:
u have a point thoughcheesy.. Could be she's just codedly marketing her big bwest for interested customerscheesy. Wetin i for expect her to do na to post the picture of the pastor wey no gree pay her after nacking.na den the tory for sweet passcheesy.
. Exactly what I was expecting from her.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Adasun(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Fake story suspected

See Olympus
It has fallen grin
this kind of watermelon can't stand man cheesy
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Tarzan360(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yeyebrity wannabe trending for to wrong reason
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Naijawebmaster: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
All I just want to say is - Lord, please protect me and my family against false prophets! Amen!
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Randy91:

Lolzz...

##i don't knw y people patronize Ashawos oooo...

I don't even ve dat liver sefcheesy cheesy

if it hungry me,I control one of my hommies,we epp each othercheesy cheesy cheesy

happy new month people!
pastor just wanted to sample her big bwest to check if its realcheesy.. No be say he mean to patronize oloshocheesy.happy new month my guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.