Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays (7208 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Naijapeeps: 2:52am On Apr 13, 2020
It has been earlier reported that a Nigerian lady with very massive boobs who goes by the name Hopeyemi Hogunsakin took to her Facebook account and called out a Pastor and his secretary saying they refused to pay her after sex and further threatened to release their photos online.

The CAC pastor identified as pastor Tunde Olawuni and his secretary who allegedly accompany the pastor as they respectively slept with Hopeyemi and her friend without paying them the total sum of #10,000 agreed upon has finally paid her and even apologize for his deeds.

In a post she uploaded, She said:

“u make no sense.,,but for your information he has pay my 10K n he begged cos he saw my post,next time dnt put ur dirty mouth on wat u dnt no ode”

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/pastor-who-slept-with-a-bursty-nigerian-lady-without-paying-finally-pays/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Amotolongbo(f): 2:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by ukukaegbu(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Thought this kain thing happens only in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by nifemi25(m): 4:46am On Apr 13, 2020
She could have posted her number so as to know if she worth the 10k the pastor is owning her...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by ollypass: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Fake picture.. probably fake blog news

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Burgerlomo: 5:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Luk @ the two big brown eggs grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by AskProf: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Naijapeeps:
It has been earlier reported that a Nigerian lady with very massive boobs who goes by the name Hopeyemi Hogunsakin took to her Facebook account and called out a Pastor and his secretary saying they refused to pay her after sex and further threatened to release their photos online.

The CAC pastor identified as pastor Tunde Olawuni and his secretary who allegedly accompany the pastor as they respectively slept with Hopeyemi and her friend without paying them the total sum of #10,000 agreed upon has finally paid her and even apologize for his deeds.

In a post she uploaded, She said:

“u make no sense.,,but for your information he has pay my 10K n he begged cos he saw my post,next time dnt put ur dirty mouth on wat u dnt no ode”

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/pastor-who-slept-with-a-bursty-nigerian-lady-without-paying-finally-pays/

I'm calling NCDC on you because it's clear that your brain is infested with COVID-19.

Do not think you can continue infecting others because of your deluded mind.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by AskProf: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2020
ollypass:
Fake picture.. probably fake blog news

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by DanseMacabre(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2020
shocked shocked

I would give my right arm to bury something between those gigantic mammaries for ten minutes.
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Ishilove: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
DanseMacabre:
shocked shocked

I would give my right arm to bury something between those gigantic mammaries for ten minutes.
Bury what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Amotekun777: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Seetto: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2020
The children of end time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by nazablossom(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
He supposed to pay with interest cool
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by DanseMacabre(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Bury what?

Something... tongue
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by bmdmixer: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2020
bloggers na wow

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Edmundbill(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by excanny: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
lovely boobs
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by kalufelix(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Must be a redeem pastor..
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Golalalivr: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020

Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by kiddkash(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
see where tithe and offering dey go. pastor abeg fear God
Re: Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays by Meteng: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
nifemi25:
She could have posted her number so as to know if she worth the 10k the pastor is owning her...
You too like better thing

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.