Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) (893 Views)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Gistformant: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Man knelt down and proposed to his girlfriend on her birthday. According to her, My fiance proposed on my birthday. I was having an amazing time with all my friends and family that came out to my birthday dinner.

Happy Lady wrote;

My fiance proposed on my birthday. I was having an amazing time with all my friends and family that came out to my birthday dinner.

Just when I thought things couldn’t be more amazing, he surprisingly told my friends and family to meet us at a hotel where he had “will you marry me” in rose petals and candles everywhere! .
It was literally the most beautiful night of my life❤ .

See their love photos below...

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-knelt-proposed-girlfriend-birthday-photos

Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Gistformant: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2018

Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Gistformant: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
sad sad
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Bilabong(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Seen

Nexxxxxttttt

1 Like

Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Tolexander: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
I pray the engagement won't be like that of Eva Alordiah and Caesar's engagement.
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Iphone 6 for sale... selling at cheaper price..
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Eco99(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2018

Even if im jazzed
I will not kneel down to propose to that fallen Olympus

I will not.

I repeat

I will not

Honour should only be given to whom honour is due

#Eco99#

Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by Zimri(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Engaged not married. What's the news here?
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eco99:
Even if im jazzed I will not kneel down to propose to that fallen Olympus
I will not.
I repeat
I will not
Honour should only be given to whom honour is due

#Eco99#
IS IT YOUR FALLEN OLYMPUS? ABOKI! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by GistmoreNG: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked

**clear throat*

A girl in his early 20s he broke up with his first bf even after the sharp guy have his way through several hundred time, she move from one guy the same guy broke up, she don't care he find another one she fears he might broke up, she begin accepting any guy propose, she now have numerous boyfriend now she is in 25, those boyfriends have had sex with her different times, they have squeeze her boob millions time, have even drilled through her anus thousands time, not to even mention when she have no money than to sleep with some men to get what she wants.

Now it time for her to marry, she go to church and meet one innocent unlucky man, now is he really the one that will take a borehole, insensitive, used body home?
Re: Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos) by GistmoreNG: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Lady Tweets About Women Who 'waste' Their 20s And Get Desperate For Marriage / Na Dem Dey Rush US Trend. . / I Have Trust Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.