Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (60246 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Nigerians Condemn House On The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Preaching Hate Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Abigail47: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jesus said he has not come to abolish the law,he has come to fulfill it. PLEASE AND PLEASE READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
pafo:

OT encompasses the Abrahamic religions but Jesus grace has saved us from all that.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by seunayantokun(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is how we know the man called Femi Odu is an enemy of peace.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by jimoholuyemi3(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
anyone who is pained by what the MOG said should go and hug falunai terrorist
I'll not support those who value cow more than human
@FemiOdu
you are not concern now cos' your love ones are not affected
what i know is what Winners, Redeemed , Deeper Life, MFM, C & S, CCC CAC, Anglican, Catholic etc
in as much that they mention the name of God what affect them affect me i will speak out against the evil of the evil perpetrator
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by pafo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
larrybee2017:

Go back home and ask your mother what labour pain means to her and the lost of a child. Go back home and ask her what animal she could kill to celebrate if peradventure you are part of Jo's or plateau victim. Ask her how many musicians will play that day? Show her this your post too.
When you are done doing this, come back and give me response.

Common! You spent money and time to go to school and you write like this? I hate hurting people’s ego but you really are giving me no choice here.

To be fair to all and forgive your transgression calling me "ode", I will try to be transparent with you. What point are you trying to make? That I was wrong to say Oyedepo should not have preached retaliation, or that I would retaliate if hurt?

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Otunski: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
So speaking against the killer herdsmen is now a hate speech? What do you call the those sponsoring them, lover of peace abi? Wetin dey worry some people sef? With your mushroom activism you couldn't mobilise others to protest the ongoing attack on Christians but to criticise those preaching against the killings. You are a disappointment to humanity. Idiotic activist.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Ategberoson(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

I stand with Femi Odu on this.

then why did isreal a home of Christians in the world goto war? go and read your bible very well rather than displaying how you use your brain for collateral
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by bid4rich(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

And I disagree with you and Femi Odu also. Do you think Christians are bunch of dumb or a sacrificial lamb that can be picked and killed anyhow? If a robber or Fulani comes to your house, will you just lie down and let them slit your throat in the name of their nonsense god when you have all it takes to defend yourself?

Where did you hide the scripture that says .......and the violent taketh it by force!

The truth is this.......if I see anyone of these religions bigots around me or my family, I will kill them without mercy even God will be very proud of me that I did so...... You can do otherwise and go to early grave where God will say......thou foolish and unwise servant......

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by stagger: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nigeria is something else.

Daddy Freeze and this goat called Femi Odu have never spoken out against the rampaging herdsmen. Then a man of God decides to speak up against it, and he is being railed at!

So the herdsmen should continue to kill and rape and we are all to keep quiet and keep saying "God bless you"? What sort of rubbish is this?

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lumig: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
jrusky:

Pls oga ggeerraahh outta here I mean get out of here with that nonsense. You are mentally sick. Pls where did bible came from.and who wrote bible, whose character filled the bible, which people on earth are the people of reference in the bible The Jews and Romans. So go to Italy or isreal and kill a Italian or Jews then come back and tell me that your crappy nonsense.

Sorry if you have nothing good to say just shut up this was how Turkey that housed the biggest church in Europe were overran by this same jihadist style and today Turkey is 99.99% Muslim oga go away from here pls go away ok.
I know it is far away from what your Church but if truly you are a Christian and not Church-goer you'll be humble enough to accept the truth especially when it is unpopular. Thanks bro
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by stagger: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

You are the only person who quoted me without insult and thus, I will reply you.

If you go thru my post again, you will see where I said I will have no problems hurting who ever tried to hurt me, but I am not a role model, or a man of God, and christianity forbids any form of violence. What Oyedepo has done is preach retaliation, and has that ever ended well. Christian [picking up arms will likely result in a full blown ethnic/religious conflict which we as christians are seriously outgunned. What he should have however done is come together with other men of God to put the authorities under pressure and maybe we will have a lasting solution.

You pick up arms, I pick up arms and we start fighting, to what end exactly? But if we can really get to the root of the problem, everyone wins. Instead Oyedepo went for the violent route of which Jesus would never support, if you do read your new testament well.

What I do know is these killings have a political underpinnings and whoever is behind them will come to a bad end IJN but no man of God should ever be in support of violence.

And pls read up on "conforming to authoritative figures" which Oyedepo is clearly one.

So if herdsmen raid your house and are about to rape your wife with you watching, you will be there watching it and saying to them "God bless you: I forgive you, blah, blah, blah?"
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lumig: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
jrusky:

Pls oga ggeerraahh outta here I mean get out of here with that nonsense. You are mentally sick. Pls where did bible came from.and who wrote bible, whose character filled the bible, which people on earth are the people of reference in the bible The Jews and Romans. So go to Italy or isreal and kill a Italian or Jews then come back and tell me that your crappy nonsense.

Sorry if you have nothing good to say just shut up this was how Turkey that housed the biggest church in Europe were overran by this same jihadist style and today Turkey is 99.99% Muslim oga go away from here pls go away ok.
I know it is far away from what your Church teaches you but if truly you are a Christian and not Church-goer you'll be humble enough to accept the truth and not what your feelings tell you especially when it is unpopular. Thanks bro
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by UncleJudax(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
phreakabitoo:
Couldn't even hide his identity as a BMC member.
Typical of his type. It's always them.
Freaking sellouts.
You sha deserve a corner office for FBI grin
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by UncleJudax(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
phreakabitoo:
Couldn't even hide his identity as a BMC member.
Typical of his type. It's always them.
Freaking sellouts.
You sha deserve a corner office for FBI
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by toolovely(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
People are so ignorant. Being a Christian does not make one a coward. Love your neighbour as yourself does not in any way relate to being a coward. Living peacefully with all men doesn't mean doing nothing when you are being slaughtered like a goat. You have to be alive to even practice the peace. David being a man after God's own heart prayed to God to lead him to war. Psalm 144:1. Fighting a spiritual war is different from physical war.
God himself lead the Israelites to war. Even though he could have destroyed their enemies without Israel doing nothing.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by pafo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
bid4rich:

And I disagree with you and Femi Odu also. Do you think Christians are bunch of dumb or a sacrificial lamb that can be picked and killed anyhow? If a robber or Fulani comes to your house, will you just lie down and let them slit your throat in the name of their nonsense god when you have all it takes to defend yourself?

Where did you hide the scripture that says .......and the violent taketh it by force!

Why is everyone missing my point? Violence breeds violence and it goes on and on until there is no end in sight. Everyone has a flight/fight instinct and will react necessarily irrespective of what you tell them. A coward will cower in the face of violence and a fighter will fight to stay alive.

What Oyedepo has simply failed in is to think rationally. What will christians defending themselves fight with? Cutlass? The enemy has guns, and not dane guns, they possess AKs. Even if you have to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you can win and this one is a losing battle that will only breed more bloodshed for all sides including the neutrals.

You quoted Matthew 11.12 out of context sir. That is how today’s pastors use it but it actually means something different from how you used it.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

For how long do you expected that pressure to last before something will be done?
The person that announced the attack on Benue people before it happened is still making threat,this very fellow is not invisible,he even said they (Fulani's) owned the entire Nigeria,what have you people said about that?
Remember, before the attack in Benue where 74 person were slaughtered like chickens,the governor of Benue state informed the IG,brutari,pmb etc,this happened before the attack.
And if I may ask,what is wrong in drawing our attention to what is enshrined in the constitution?
Is self defence not in the construction?
Let us condemn what is wrong,since the massacre in plateau state,what have the Islamic leaders said?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by wasi9ice: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Christians should pick up arms to defend themselves if not we will be wiped out like trash.. Izreal is our religious headquarters God is obviously with them but they don't only pray during war they also carry heavy arms to defend themselves till today... Prayer is good but we shouldn't allow the Islamic agenda to come to pass. I don't know what Papa oyedibo preached but l am of the opion that we should defend ourselves,,
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by zombieTRACKER: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Yoruba man
I have never seen
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
maasoap:

See ignorance and the effect of being brainwashed at its peak!
Go worship mhd,I don't care OK.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Viicfuntop(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
pafo:

Trust me, if anyone close to you is/was a victim of this killings, you would never talk like this. I get your point but if someone is to attack me now I’ll definitely fight to the death. This religion has taking the our tolerance for granted. Why are Hindus not affected, only Christians
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
mfm04622:

The killings start from preaching hate!
Who started the killing?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Viicfuntop(f): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Why is everyone missing my point? Violence breeds violence and it goes on and on until there is no end in sight. Everyone has a flight/fight instinct and will react necessarily irrespective of what you tell them. A coward will cower in the face of violence and a fighter will fight to stay alive.

What Oyedepo has simply failed in is to think rationally. What will christians defending themselves fight with? Cutlass? The enemy has guns, and not dane guns, they possess AKs. Even if you have to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you can win and this one is a losing battle that will only breed more bloodshed for all sides including the neutrals.

You quoted Matthew 11.12 out of context sir. That is how today’s pastors use it but it actually means something different from how you used it.

Let me just ask, please what’s your religion
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by hamer: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
I know d activist he has brain tumor dats why he tore it not his fault though. activist kee activities née
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
hustler86:

Read your comment again please..

Confused fellow like you
The idiot is against the curse rained on the terrorists and their sponsors, and the comment oyedepo made by drawing our attention to the Nigerian constitution, is self defence not in the constitution?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
hahahahaahahhah surely a Igbo Don't kill yourself with hate
Hate,are you OK?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

An Activist tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, accuses Oyedepo of preaching hate.

See post below...

Femi Odu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1362336153909932&id=100004006808894
One day, These Herdsmen will destroy or kill SOMEBODY very close and dear to your heart, then you will understand why it is IDIOTIC AND FOOLISH to stand by and Sidon Look(Ewu Mpama).''
Go to the North and witness the REAL HATE perpetrated against helpless civilians.
Please, we welcome all the HATEFUL TALKS against the works of DEVIL by Bishop Oyedepo Full time.
No APOLOGY.... Mtcheeeeww
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by pafo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Let me just ask, please what’s your religion

It is of no importance here but I will indulge you.

I am a deist!
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
You are one of the reasons why the guy will never step foot in that church
He already taken side with the terrorists,and who tell you the church need him?
He need the church for his redemption.
Even if he comes,his presence will not be notice.
By the way,nobody brings anybody until God himself do so OK.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by iamfromlagos(f): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=JesuEruOluwa post=68987505]Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC
[/quote
imams dey do their own codedly too.
all of them be tif.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Superman30(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC
ahead of pdp you wanted to say!
We all know them by their fruits !
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LargeProfessor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Femi odu is a good man,,the person that preach hate and the one that is killing,which do you prefer?

Nobody invited him to any church,it's people like this in cross river state that Cameronians are killing them in silence.

What is his opinion about the herdsmen killing in the country?

Or he do not care cos his state is not involved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / When You Are Now Addicted To Pornography / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.