Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (60247 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Nigerians Condemn House On The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Preaching Hate Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

I stand with Femi Odu on this.

D activist very wrong and inaccurate. If anybody reasons deeply u will know oyedepo doesn't preach hate, self defense is never hate in anywhere in the world. There is a level of aggression u can take before u fight back. Even in the scriptures never said u can't defend urself. Unless u want to play politics like d activist.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LargeProfessor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Femi odu is an idiot,,the person that preach hate and the one that is killing,which do you prefer?

[/b]Nobody invited him to any church[b],it's people like this in cross river state that Cameronians are killing them in silence.

[s][/s][left][/left]What is his opinion about the herdsmen killing in the country?

Or he do not care cos his state is not involved?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Superman30(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Ignorant Dunces.

I'm not religious but I think Christians are the dumbest folks on earth.

How some of these r.etarded southerners don't notice the ethno-religious cleansing going on, baffles me.

Most Muslims don't publicly rebuke radical Jihadist groups and when they do, it's always in private using lines like "They are not Muslims"

Hate it or love it, A lot of christians in Nigeria are idealistic cowards and docile twats hiding behind the promise of heaven when, the religion they so much cherish may go extinct in the next 200 years with aggressive jihadist expansion.

No wonder your type are murdered all around the north and suffer discrimination in the south.

How do you hate on someone who is fighting against the killer of Christians? Smh
Christianity will become extinct because of false doctrine!
The doctrine was built on paganic ideology!
Somebody asked you to worship the only one God and you guys turned around to start worshipping him and his mother.
Some are even worshipping those who erroneously worship Jesus
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Why is everyone missing my point? Violence breeds violence and it goes on and on until there is no end in sight. Everyone has a flight/fight instinct and will react necessarily irrespective of what you tell them. A coward will cower in the face of violence and a fighter will fight to stay alive.

What Oyedepo has simply failed in is to think rationally. What will christians defending themselves fight with? Cutlass? The enemy has guns, and not dane guns, they possess AKs. Even if you have to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you can win and this one is a losing battle that will only breed more bloodshed for all sides including the neutrals.

You quoted Matthew 11.12 out of context sir. That is how today’s pastors use it but it actually means something different from how you used it.
Go to southern Kaduna and ask the same question.
Let me tell you this,remove all the military and other security agencies in these conflicts zones and see what will happen.
Remove security forces in Benue now and see what will happen in the next one month,do you think Fulani terrorists has monopoly of violent?

As for the weapons,i will forgive your ignorance.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by AreaFada2: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Afonja did a very great job for Northern Caliphate.

SW is far more divided than we know. Because most South West people have Muslim connections somewhere in the family, they are more easily used by the North.

It happens in a coded way. The North get them to betray themselves using "historical & religious ties" that actually really means Fulani over-lordship.

Funny enough SW people still believe it is Yoruba culture before religion/politics. That is the lie they want to believe & the North are exploiting it. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lilimax(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
You are one of the reasons why the guy will never step foot in that church
Nobody know he's existing! He is just an evil agent. How dare you speak against a man of God that is speaking against the evil Islamic Fulani herdsmen cum terrorist? Oyedepo has been very vocal against them and no demonic agent shall be used to stop him embarassed
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by mfm04622: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Who started the killing?

According to the narrations, the Berom! The Fulani claimed they were retaliating for killing of their family and cattle.

Now what you don't understand is when the hate spill over, it won't be limited to Berom and Fulani! In fact, the retaliation from Berom has killed many that are not Fulani. Many travelers have been killed when they run into road blocks by Beroms. They just separate those they think are Muslims and kill. Where the travelers involved in the crisis? Continue to support hate speeches. Those who sow wind will reap whirlwind.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Welcomme: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC
Jesu Omo Olorun.. .
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by obailala(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

An Activist tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, accuses Oyedepo of preaching hate.

See post below...

Femi Odu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1362336153909932&id=100004006808894
What exactly is the hate speech in calling for recurring murder victims to defend themselves against their aggressors?.... What exactly is hate speech in praying to God to destroy all the marauding killers and their sponsors wherever they are?... I'm guessing the so called activist Femi mustbe one of the animals slaughtering people all over the place or may be one of their sponsors; that explains why he felt threatened by the prayer.

Too many morons just litter the length and breadth of Nigeria. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by hotwax: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
mfm04622:

According to the narrations, the Berom! The Fulani claimed they were retaliating for killing of their family and cattle.

Now what you don't understand is when the hate spill over, it won't be limited to Berom and Fulani! In fact, the retaliation from Berom has killed many that are not Fulani. Many travelers have been killed when they run into road blocks by Beroms. They just separate those they think are Muslims and kill. Where the travelers involved in the crisis? Continue to support hate speeches. Those who sow wind will reap whirlwind.

When fulanis need your farmlands, they create fake attack to attack you back.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by zinizta: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Femi odu is an idiot,,the person that preach hate and the one that is killing,which do you prefer?

Nobody invited him to any church,it's people like this in cross river state that Cameronians are killing them in silence.

What is his opinion about the herdsmen killing in the country?

Or he do not care cos his state is not involved?

fanatics don come o... person no fit talk again...hmmm na wa o ...christian and muslim fundamentalists. ..hmmm
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
mfm04622:

Peacemaker,so you believed what the Fulani's said?
OK,what do you called what the national chairman of miyatti Allah said?
Is oyedepo the first person to say such?
And do you mean to tell me that,this is the first killing by the Fulani's in plateau state?
Bro,pls don't provoke me.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC
You ready for the slaves to wail on your matter?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
You are one of the reasons why the guy will never step foot in that church
Nobody know he's existing! He is just an evil agent. How dare you speak against a man of God that is speaking against the evil Islamic Fulani herdsmen cum terrorist? Oyedepo has been very vocal against them and no demonic agent shall be used to stop him embarassed

Attached is an excepts from Christiana Armanpour interview recently on the menace of Fulani Herdsmen.

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
zinizta:

fanatics don come o... person no fit talk again...hmmm na wa o ...christian and muslim fundamentalists. ..hmmm
I have no idea of what you smook.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by bid4rich(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Why is everyone missing my point? Violence breeds violence and it goes on and on until there is no end in sight. Everyone has a flight/fight instinct and will react necessarily irrespective of what you tell them. A coward will cower in the face of violence and a fighter will fight to stay alive.

What Oyedepo has simply failed in is to think rationally. What will christians defending themselves fight with? Cutlass? The enemy has guns, and not dane guns, they possess AKs. Even if you have to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you can win and this one is a losing battle that will only breed more bloodshed for all sides including the neutrals.

You quoted Matthew 11.12 out of context sir. That is how today’s pastors use it but it actually means something different from how you used it.

Bro.....its a wake up call for us all. Peace has been preached, authorities have been called upon and what has been the result? Instead we are seen as a toothless bulldog because sometimes without violence resistance that's can't be peace. Until force meet with force they will not know that we are not animals. You think its ordinary, you think it doesn't have government input? Of course it does. No matter what I stand with Oyedepo on this and i will take up arms with prayers if necessary. I repeat, I will kill for free. It's a fight for freedom to let the toothless bulldog lives.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by thayora: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
whether he tears the IV,burn it,defecate with it that does not stop the truth from prevalling against billions of packed lies. the truth is always the truth no alternatives can replace it, Bishop David Oyedepo more strength to your voice at this period of gross darkness in the land dont relent because if you do God will raise thousands of stones to speak for his people.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Balyz: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lilimax:

Attached is an excepts from Christiana Armanpour interview recently on the menace of Fulani Herdsmen.
Oyedepo that has been milking you poor sheeple dry to sustain his luxurious lifestyle. Someone who slapped a little girl calling her a witch?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by fantastic1: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
arherfish:
Get the Gospel album of the year
Share download link
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lilimax(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
Oyedepo that has been milking you poor sheeple dry to sustain his luxurious lifestyle. Someone who slapped a little girl calling her a witch?
If he's milking us, is it your money? Have I ever complained to you? The fact still remains that you guys will not shut him up. He will continue to preach against this government a d their evil agenda embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Balyz: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lilimax:
If he's milking us, is it your money? Have I ever complained to you? The fact still remains that you guys will not shut him up. He will continue to preach against this government a d their evil agenda embarassed
He will continue getting rich at your expense while you parishioners get poorer and poorer. Keep on giving girl
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Abigail47: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
pls where did you hear him say people should fight back with sword andcutlass becos have not missed church since January till date and I did not hear it
pafo:

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Viicfuntop(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

It is of no importance here but I will indulge you.

I am a deist!
Ok
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by edupedia: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Masterppower:
Yorubas always selling out

....your village witches are on their wicked mats trying to make someone mad...
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by eagleu: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Speaking up rather late is the only mistake Oyedepo made.

He should have spoken up as a reputable christian leader when Bridget Agbahime was assassinated in Kano,
when Mrs. Balgogun was murdered for early morning preaching in Karu, Abuja,
when Olu Falae was attacked and almost kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen,
when innocent farmers, minding their own business on lands they have cultivated with their families for thousands of years were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in Benue, Enugu, Edo, Ekiti, Taraba, and now Plateau.

Where was Oyedepo when Christians were bombed in churches in Abuja and Maiduguri?

Keeping quiet and praying that marauding Fulani hersdmen who gain by killing is wrong, and actually against Christianity.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by africanusvu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Joblessness av made every idiot become an activists.celebrity or actress

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Abigail47: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
lol you make me laugh.I was in church dat day.and I remember him saying if you are a witch come out and about 5 people came out and he gave den the Mike to say way dey do and one grown woman not a girl said she is a witch for Christ and that was blasphemy so they did deliverance for them,the same witch you are supporting came back to ask God for forgiveness for saying that.
Lilimax:
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by edupedia: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
AreaFada2:
Afonja did a very great job for Northern Caliphate.

SW is far more divided than we know. Because most South West people have Muslim connections somewhere in the family, they are more easily used by the North.

It happens in a coded way. The North get them to betray themselves using "historical & religious ties" that actually really means Fulani over-lordship.

Funny enough SW people still believe it is Yoruba culture before tradition. That is the lie they want to believe & the North are exploiting it. grin cheesy

...olodo... Now stand on one leg put up your hands and close your eyes for writing a shameless Nollywood fiction...shiorr
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Lilimax(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
He will continue getting rich at your expense while you parishioners get poorer and poorer. Keep on giving girl
He's getting richer and I am getting richer as well smiley The fact you do not know and understand the mystery behind giving shows you have a grasshopper mentality. shocked You still have a very long way to go...
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Oyedepo is a Christian Nazi now. No be today.
When you are in that kind of position you don't base your sentiments on news off Facebook. You don't propagate an agenda of hate and division. You use Ur position to bring people together not divide them by making assertion based on a conspiracy theory. Oyedepo is a hate preaching pastor period. He clearly doesn't practice what he preaches.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Balyz: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lilimax:
He's getting richer and I am getting richer as well smiley The fact you do not know and understand the mystery behind giving shows you have a grasshopper mentality. shocked You still have a very long way to go...
Unless he sends money into your bank account for me the proceeds of his fleecing you sheeple people, there is no way on earth you can get richer. Please keep transferring the little salary you earn to the billionaire every Sunday, you might even inherit the kingdom of God grin
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by edupedia: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
eagleu:
Speaking up rather late is the only mistake Oyedepo made.

He should have spoken up as a reputable christian leader when Bridget Agbahime was assassinated in Kano,
when Mrs. Balgogun was murdered for early morning preaching in Karu, Abuja,
when Olu Falae was attacked and almost kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen,
when innocent farmers, minding their own business on lands they have cultivated with their families for thousands of years were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in Benue, Enugu, Edo, Ekiti, Taraba, and now Plateau.

Where was Oyedepo when Christians were bombed in churches in Abuja and Maiduguri?

Keeping quiet and praying that marauding Fulani hersdmen who gain by killing is wrong, and actually against Christianity.

....all in a desperate effort to bring back your looting friends? Keep deceiving yourself by trying to divert attention from your PDP thieves. It will not work cause we can list such examples from 1960 including those killed by Igbos on January 15 1966..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / When You Are Now Addicted To Pornography / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.