Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (60590 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Nigerians Condemn House On The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Preaching Hate Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by asamaigho(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I've been saying this, but most NL think otherwise.
Oyedepo is full of spite, hate and bitterness.

I look at him and I see one very sick old man
I hope when u loose a family member to Fulani herdsmen the narrative will remain dsame?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by AreaFada2: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
anigold:
sad but the truth. Until we live as one Nigeria will never progress.

But how can oil & water mix? You do not have to be a chemist to know they can't.

Everyone knows it. We're just in denial.

Instead of those with tribal numerical advantage to press for true Regionalism, the powerful central power & oil wells & money dangling in front of their eyes won't let them. They only pay lip service to it. They feel so called minorities (in whose backyard the oil is) will benefit disproportionately. So envy & greed won't let them.

If Regionalism existed and people are progressing at their own pace, with local laws, even including religious ones, passed at local level, people will want their region to succeed. Creating a healthy competition for regions. If jobs are created, crime fought, education & health, infrastructure are tackled locally, few will care about Abuja politics. Presidency will not become do or die affair. FG can focus on national defense, foreign policy, currency, federal crimes, immigration and other nationally relevant matters.

So here we're.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by babydioku(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
lol
afonja
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Activist indeed, hypocrite.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by mutvy: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make una start the war .Beating the drum of war is not enough.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by ihatesycophant(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
a
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by ihatesycophant(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
mide419:

What are you saying historian

A state house of assembly said no to grazing with anti grazing law. Reverend fathers were slaughtered inside the church.

The whole Catholic Church organized a protest nationwide. Maybe first of its kind.

And you said the church should not defend herself?

The people of God defending themselves is hate speech?

You are DEMONIC! !!

It will never be well with the wicked.

Like i always say. Pray your mother is not murdered. All the hate in you will come out.
Young man, are you aware that those that killed the clerics were not herdsmen but Christians? The three of them that did the act are Christians.
You guys need to be very careful so that politicians and men of God would not made you sin.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Edelweiss44: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

I stand with Femi Odu on this.

See mentions o. Chai!

I am not against self defense at all. I am only against an authoritative figure preaching it. He should be part of the people putting pressure on FG to find a lasting solution and not the one adding more fire to it.

Read on "Milgram and Asch experiment on conformity" and how it can really bring the worst out of us. You will understand Oyedepo took the wrong route and he will not be preaching that if his headquarter was in those states. He only spoke out of anger which we all feel as humans but violence + violence only breeds more violence. Peace is the only way and the focus should be on FG finding it soon.

Even if you are going to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you are going to win. Christians would lose this one 10/10 as these people a bred for violence.

Peace out!

You want to teach Oyedepo about the Jesus you don't even know, right? you obviously haven't read what Jesus said in Luke 22:36-38 . Jesus asked his disciples to go buy swords! What do you use swords for? is it for praise & worship? ??

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by ushafe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC
IMANS AND ALHAJIS ARE NOT ?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Masterppower: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
edupedia:

....your village witches are on their wicked mats trying to make someone mad...

ure already mad, they don't have to waste their spell.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Jimmy231: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
This one na old fool. Wait make Fulani come kill you
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Strika247(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

See mentions o. Chai!

I am not against self defense at all. I am only against an authoritative figure preaching it. He should be part of the people putting pressure on FG to find a lasting solution and not the one adding more fire to it.

Read on "Milgram and Asch experiment on conformity" and how it can really bring the worst out of us. You will understand Oyedepo took the wrong route and he will not be preaching that if his headquarter was in those states. He only spoke out of anger which we all feel as humans but violence + violence only breeds more violence. Peace is the only way and the focus should be on FG finding it soon.

Even if you are going to pick a fight, make damn sure it is one you are going to win. Christians would lose this one 10/10 as these people a bred for violence.

Peace out!
so we should fold our arms watch this Fulani bastards kill us abi?... can't you see that the government is behind them and that is why they are killing with impunity...I stand with oyedepo on this one...we should defend ourselves...to hell with this herdsmen.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by wisdomkid: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Pastors are theives and terrorists!

Church is the biggest scam in Nigerian history after APC

I spot one Idiot
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by mide419: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Young man, are you aware that those that killed the clerics were not herdsmen but Christians? The three of them that did the act are Christians.
You guys need to be very careful so that politicians and men of God would not made you sin.

Smh
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by poseidon12: 1:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Femi Odu, you can go to hell. I am sure the hall was full of attendees, even without your presence.
Fulani slave. Go ahead and vote Buhari in 2019. When Buhari starts to unleash his hired Fulani killers on everyone, I hope you don't start looking for escape route.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by poseidon12: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2018
pafo:

See mentions o. Chai!

Peace out!

Another fool.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Bianda24: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2018
I am looking forward to a day or moment when Nigeria Muslims will protest on the street over the killing of Christians. Just thinking!!!
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by poseidon12: 1:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Dandsome:
Wait until FULANI Herdsmen visit you.

Femi abi what's your name, If you visit the church or not, the pastor won't even notice.

You said he's preaching hate while leader of myetti Allah or whatever is the name is preaching love abi?

Some people sometimes talk as if they removed their brains and replaced it with liquid soap.

Like I said before. Wait until FULANI Herdsmen visit you

Don't mind the fool. He should go and attend Miyetti Allah events.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Tflex01: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2018
frankwyte:
That has been the grater challenge of the South

Igbos actually sold the whole of the South out.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Tflex01: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2018
CSTR1003:
But nawa for some Yoruba people o.

They are the last people anybody can go to war with as an ally.

The Bible was talking about the yorubas when it said "it is vain to put your confidence in man".
Oyedepo said something great, One random guy said his own, but it's that random guy own that makes sense to you cool

You guys always look for opportunity to malign the Yoruba tribe and we understand.

I really wish the Yorubas know their real enemies. cool
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbos always the dumbest who turn around to lick their own saliva.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by kolawoleibukun2: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2018
they are deluded but they do not know. they ready to kill person because of their pastor and they feel is a just kill. similar to jihadists. they cannot calm down to explain things. one journalist from the US went to christ embassy to cover the story their, them almost kill am. he fled for his life. if the church is actually true, what is there to hide? why cant the let visitors in? nothing you no go buy for church these days. sotay MMM day get summit inside church and their prophets no see the doom. where dem really need to consult their prophets them no consult. why no pastor forsee doom for the MMM?
imagine before person go travel e go call him pastor to inquire about the vision of the road. you go declare ur finances and cash to your pastor. but many of them their wives no no how much dem day earn. but pastor and pastor wife no.
if you try to help dem they get violent just like muslims. are they real christians? i get violent equally with them. the truth must sink. as they come to me, they get it hot in return.
instead of them to condemn the evil and cleanse the church dem go support am becos their daddy day involved.
adeboye asked his pastors to conduct regular medical check up and test say e no want all these heart attack on pastors. but the members are not asked to seek professsional medical aid. they advise the poor members to consult them for the medical problems. for poor members na spiritual but for pastors na medical.
they dont get it. just blind
Drealthing:

Well said. Very well said. A lot of people are too foolish to see this and all they will do is to attack you for the truth you have just laid bare.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Tonason: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

An Activist tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, accuses Oyedepo of preaching hate.

See post below...

Femi Odu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1362336153909932&id=100004006808894

This one is brainless. Paid activist.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Austinetony(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
What did you know....
Who is this unknow Activist
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by NaMeAboki: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2018
I am glad some ppl have started noticing this dangerous trend of incitement by pastors in their Churches; it should be quite clear to anyone with any sense that the ongoing farmer/herders crisis is not a religious nor ethnic crisis but purely an economic driven by a struggle for land: land for grazing vs land for farming.

It is quite apparent that the Churches along with the media are in collusion with some powerful politicians to discredit this president by forcibly turning the narrative and therefore perception of the conflict to one of a religious and ethnic crisis; even though the killings are not targeted at Christians alone or any particular group; since the same killings are also happening (probably even on a much larger scale) in Zamfara, Katsina and Birnin Gwari axis of Kaduna State where the victims are mainly Muslims and Hausa Fulani.

The most unfortunate side of this agenda is that the seeds of hate and discord they are sowing today would continue to remain with us wrecking havoc long after their current target, president Muhammadu Buhari, has left the political scene - some of them or their children could one day become victims being killed at makeshift roadblocks after such clashes, as we recently witnessed the Beroms doing against innocent Hausa/Fulani Muslim travellers.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by 21savages: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
If you like burn your house bishop oyedepo has nothing to lose
Are u a memba of winners chapel
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LaudableXX: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
pafo:

See mentions o. Chai!

Peace out!

Kindly stop contradicting yourself! Please go back to school, pick up the dictionary and check the meaning of the word "self-defence." sad That is what Oyedepo asked his followers to do. If they are being attacked, they should defend themselves. That is NOT a crime. Oyedepo NEVER asked Christians to pick a fight! It is politically correct nitwits that have twisted the word to mean mindless violence and aggression, or blood letting. undecided

Ok, next time armed robbers or terrorists or bandits gain access into your compound or waylay you on the road, and you have a chance to defend yourself and escape, please do NOT do so. Lie down there in a docile manner, and allow them to finish you off, because your own self-defence "has no place for violence." As if Jesus Himself did not make it clear what He came to do in Matthew 10 v 34.

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by VULCAN(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Angels Have Swords

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LaudableXX: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edelweiss44:
You want to teach Oyedepo about the Jesus you don't even know, right? you obviously haven't read what Jesus said in Luke 22:36-38 . Jesus asked his disciples to go buy swords! What do you use swords for? is it for praise & worship? ??

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LaudableXX: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
jclassiq:
i think you are very much confused sir.

so you will defend yourself when attacked. but you have a problem with the man of god preaching about it?

get grip brother.

Thank you for educating the clueless ones, bro'. wink

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LaudableXX: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lumig:
I sympathetic about the whole thing, I will rather do what christ says whether it is out of context or not, whether it is convenient or not, whether it makes me and others feel good or not. Bro imagine what Jesus will do in any situation not what Moses, Abraham or David will do. Thanks
Are you talking about the same Lord Jesus who told his followers that He did not come to bring peace, but a sword in Matt 10v34?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by LaudableXX: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
eagleu:
Speaking up rather late is the only mistake Oyedepo made.

He should have spoken up as a reputable christian leader when Bridget Agbahime was assassinated in Kano,
when Mrs. Balgogun was murdered for early morning preaching in Karu, Abuja,
when Olu Falae was attacked and almost kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen,
when innocent farmers, minding their own business on lands they have cultivated with their families for thousands of years were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in Benue, Enugu, Edo, Ekiti, Taraba, and now Plateau.

Where was Oyedepo when Christians were bombed in churches in Abuja and Maiduguri?

Keeping quiet and praying that marauding Fulani hersdmen who gain by killing is wrong, and actually against Christianity.

Keep qwayiet dia! angry Oyedepo has ALWAYS spoken against evil, even from the time his church only had 50 members when they started in Kaduna. shocked He knows the North quite well, and has never kept quiet against injustice and killings. It is just that people have a very short memory. In the past he tried to be diplomatic in his warning speeches about the whole situation, but now the killings have gotten out of hand and he is forced to become very blunt! During the time of the Chibok girls abduction, his comments were publicised and he held days of prayer meetings in his church, asking God to intervene in the release of the girls. Even TY Danjuma that doesn't talk much, made the same call when he saw the entire security apparatus in the Middle-Belt had failed! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Writing Exam In The Dream / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.