Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (69322 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
NCAN over to you.

Yes!!!!! Another FTC on FP

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mylove55:
the guy is an iPod

Ipod ke

or you me Ipad ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mylove55:
the guy is an iPod
Ipod ke
or you me Ipad?

grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
sharrap!!! delusional inyamuri flat.head,when ur brothers r all over spewing tribalistic trash e.g afonja, we don't see ur likes preaching love..now that ur ritualist relative have been caught and table have been turned, it's now that u want peace abi undecided grin cheesy

I'm sorry, mi lad. I don't understand a word you said. I'm white.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
At least we don't use our villagers for skull mining like your tribe
that's true. It's always better to go use foreigners instead even in their land. And at the detriment of the pride of the country. Buh why is Buhari not letting go off this 5 states to go and start their own country and stop having the name Nigerian self?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=69000846][/quote]
ZUNGA
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Iwanttoto: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
What else do you expect form the jobless idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.

It's just a matter of time till All of them here on nairaland always spewing trash and tagging me will be exposed.

Too mush tribalism on nairaland. If i call this stupid afonja a sophisticated slowpoke now, dat fvrcking modulator go just ban me.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by linkszelda: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
I no know if na only me o wetin shock me pass no be the news but those biafrans preaching "no to tribalism". Since when? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Emma4Jesu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tramadol is not good for you. That's why it was banned in Nigeria and you feel you can go to a Country like Lome where you can have leverage on it without knowing the repercussion. Please Obinna should take good care of him until it subside before coming home to Naija
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68999833:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM......This is what your politicians are using to disrupt your future.
OUR HATRED FOR EACHOTHER AND TRIBALISM ARE THE BANE OF OUR PROBLEMS. THE POLITICIANS KNOW THIS AND ARE MAKING MAXIMUM USE OF IT
BE WISE!
I RISE!!

don't mind these mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Ugosample(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
that's true. It's always better to go use foreigners instead even in their land. And at the detriment of the pride of the country. Buh why is Buhari not letting go off this 5 states to go and start their own country and stop having the name Nigerian self?

I honestly did not expect this from you
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by sandra50(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Your mother.

quote author=Mylove55 post=68997693]The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and blood money.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Uglymugg: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
uuzba:

-
Nigerian Govt, under the British Colonial masters set up UNITY SCHOOLS, AKA Federal Government Colleges, so that a principal of one state, a bursar of another state, students and teachers of different States, will live together in one compound, compete as teams in inter house sports and graduate as WELL ROUNDED NIGERIANS who accept each others culture. A strict regime was setup to ensure that it was impossible to have only ONE major tribe in any unity school. The staff were called CIVIL SERVANTS.
-
Successive governments have mismanaged and underfunded unity schools and civil servants till they are all death traps now. Civil servants were owed salaries and pensions. Plus bribing to get job. The civil Service has been destroyed.

Parents now send their children to PRIVATE SCHOOLS. These private schools do not follow any such unifying principles. Since they are ONLY AFTER MONEY, AND NOT UNITY, they can end up having students and staff of majority ONE TRIBE.

People have made money but at the expense of unity. Hence the politicians feed off the tribalism and hatred we have for each other.

Then it's the British fault. How could they hand over such sophisticated system to a simple minded black man and expect him to be able to manage it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by LZAA: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
What else do you expect form the jobless idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.

It's just a matter of time till All of them here on nairaland always spewing trash and tagging me will be exposed.

Sarkin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by chubarubah(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
it always end in madness, enjoy ur madness cos sure it gonna last u
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ugosample:

I honestly did not expect this from you
hehehehehehehe. My oga don catch me. No vex my oga. We join the train once in a while when we are bored. Oya make i crawl back go my shell.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by stieyven(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mylove55:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and blood money.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68999833:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
This is what your politicians are using to disrupt your future.
OUR HATRED FOR EACHOTHER AND TRIBALISM ARE THE BANE OF OUR PROBLEMS.
THE POLITICIANS KNOW THIS AND ARE MAKING MAXIMUM USE OF IT
BE WISE!
I RISE!!
Will you keep quiet?

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Ugosample(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hehehehehehehe. My oga don catch me. No vex my oga. We join the train once in a while when we are bored. Oya make i crawl back go my shell.

How that zone?

Hope you have found your feet
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ugosample:

How that zone?

Hope you have found your feet
Here's cool bro. And i'm almost there. About 80% there. Thanks. How is your side too?
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Essential(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man caused a huge public scene earlier today after visiting a beach in Lomé, Togo with his guys. The middle-aged man reportedly went insane at the beach before he was tied up to prevent him from further displaying in public.

In a trending video footage posted online, the man after being tied up can be heard shouting to his friend Kenneth in Igbo dialect that he should take his ATM card from his pocket and use it at a bank close by to withdraw money before they kill him.

The man who appeared mentally unstable also confessed in the video that he did money rituals as he still called on his friend Kenneth to kiss him there because two of them are one. He also tried to show the ring he allegedly used for the money rituals which he said was in his pocket but was restricted due to his condition of being tied up.

While the drama was going on, motorists and passersby gathered at the scene to see for themselves as the man continued to display despite being tied up.

The reason for his public display is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report as no one knows what further happened to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-goes-mad-in-togo-beach-confesses-to-money-rituals.html

Watch video HERE
THE IGBOS ARE THE BEST BLOOD MONEY TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I'm sure he stayed in ogun state before proceeding to Lome
How do you know? The last time I checked ogun state is not part of your Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by somegirl1: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's again. 95% of rich Igbo men, got their money through Rituals. cool

You actually believe rituals produce results. Where is the sense in that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by MrGoogle88: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's again. 95% of rich Igbo men, got their money through Rituals. cool

Rituals do not work, it’s 2018 grow up.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Ugosample(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Here's cool bro. And i'm almost there. About 80% there. Thanks. How is your side too?

Hard work and persistence is the key to success.

never forget where you came from (I mean your background)

I wish you success and you staying away from gobe

God bless
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Ugosample:

Hard work and persistence is the key to success.

never forget where you came from (I mean your background)

I wish you success and you staying away from gobe

God bless
@bolded, i understand perfectly bro and staying away from trouble (gobe) is my hubby... Thanks alot, i really appreciate. God bless you too.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Ugosample(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Rituals do not work, it’s 2018 grow up.
look at his mouth like 95% of Igbo people
if that's the case, we got don die finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.