Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (69301 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and blood money.

Don’t you motherfvckers get tired though?theres so many bullsh1t happening in the country we should divert this energy on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by skales67(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Ndi Anambra Onye Ogwu Egogrin

78% rich men from Anambra State are into money ritual!

If you know you know!

Not surprisedgrin

And you followed them to where they did the rituals to arrive at that statistics?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by mavinc4u(f): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

If you know you know!

Not surprisedgrin

Lazy youth. If you have something tangible you are doing, I bet you won't envy your fellow human.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by nick50(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2018
The skull miners are at it again
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Dollabiz: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by vioment: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Could this be a set up. I have noticed that most african especially west african countries have resorted to suspecting every nigerian as a 419, thief, and now a ritualist. Their perception is molded by the news that is raining at the time. For a while now, people are being accused of being ritualist alot, so they are watching.

I no talk am, we are self destructing ourselves and we are trying hard to accelerate it. They will soon gather against us to remove the cancer in their midst. Instead of us to be paying attention to the pulses around us, we are busy making it easy for their minds to choose sides against us.

The guy that is being accused may have been going through mental problems but now he is accused of being a ritualist. Una see as person dey use him hand do himself. Nigerian representatives in togo should investigate this case and say what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Blood Managersgrin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Lordoffreemen: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbo (especially Anambra) and blood money are like Mr. and Mrs. Little wonder most nollywood actors from the SE always act movies about blood money and cultism. As kids then, I thought they were using those movies to warn people of the consequences of money rituals....now I understand that they were just giving us reality shows. Hmmm I see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by bionixs: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and blood money.
forget matter! when it comes to rituals,we know whose DNA contains it. And if you say Igbos are lazy,we all know,including you that you are telling lies and misleading yourself. say another thing joor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Rexnegro(m): 3:50am On Jul 02, 2018
udemzy101:
Forget about tribalism, that's what most of them do.

The mentality of money must be made have eaten so deep.
hmmm hence the involvement in many shady tinz especially the Igbos outside... are they competing with themselves? na wa o
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by BeautifulMind2: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I'm Igbo but I must admit that most ANAMBRA men are money ritualists
Lordoffreemen:
Igbo (especially Anambra) and blood money are like Mr. and Mrs. Little wonder most nollywood actors from the SE always act movies about blood money and cultism. As kids then, I thought they were using those movies to warn people of the consequences of money rituals....now I understand that they were just giving us reality shows. Hmmm I see
BUSHHUNTER:

If you know you know!

Not surprisedgrin
Success attract envy grin from the report they didn't mention Anambra, out of envy you guys are shouting Anambra upandown
Hardly you hear one is missing in Anambra, no ritual den in Anambra, which is very common in Southwest, Ogun being the headquarter of ritual activities
Anambra people are hardworking and most entrepreneur among other states in Nigeria, state with highest numbers of billionaires, I guess Louis Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu's father who was first Nigeria richest man is also a ritual, Anambra men own the highest numbers of industries and control trade and commerce in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by hopexter(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2018
The numerous problems in Nigeria is enough for you to run mad both home and abroad. He didn't even get to his Destination before his madness started. Well let him enjoy his fresh madness I wouldn't be bothered says the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by awoofawoo: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
the guy is an iPod
grin grin grin grin grin A Flatronic in disguised! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Charly68: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Wherever he comes from,the wise must learn through this ..
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by speedchariot(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2018
A mad man or woman can say anything.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by gettojunior1(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Truth be told, I don't know what he might have passed through but POVERTY no be good thing
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by gettojunior1(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Truth be told, I don't know what he might have passed through but POVERTY no be good thing [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by HoodBillionaire: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbos with ogume
tough match
between skull miners and ipobians
wtf
wtf r u blavkheads doing at togo
not even SA
all na still travelling uptown
dah dead country
Togo
hahahahah

ogume has finaly backfired
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Jimmy231: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbo and money ritual be like rice and beans
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by elmodee7(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2018
ipob and ritualists ns wah oh

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by sammirano: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's again. 95% of rich Igbo men, got their money through Rituals. cool

And we know. The funny part is they also pay tithe from the money grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by kokumo4: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Na end of time wahalah be that jawe�
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by cytell56: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man caused a huge public scene earlier today after visiting a beach in Lomé, Togo with his guys. The middle-aged man reportedly went insane at the beach before he was tied up to prevent him from further displaying in public.

In a trending video footage posted online, the man after being tied up can be heard shouting to his friend Kenneth in Igbo dialect that he should take his ATM card from his pocket and use it at a bank close by to withdraw money before they kill him.

The man who appeared mentally unstable also confessed in the video that he did money rituals as he still called on his friend Kenneth to kiss him there because two of them are one. He also tried to show the ring he allegedly used for the money rituals which he said was in his pocket but was restricted due to his condition of being tied up.

While the drama was going on, motorists and passersby gathered at the scene to see for themselves as the man continued to display despite being tied up.

The reason for his public display is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report as no one knows what further happened to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-goes-mad-in-togo-beach-confesses-to-money-rituals.html

Watch video HERE

Igbos'a doing what they know how to do best!!!
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Almaiga: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2018
sammirano:

And we know. The funny part is they also pay tithe from the money grin grin
Kikikikikikiki, you Sabi Igbo's well well.
95% Rich Igbo's=Bloody money. grin

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by frozen70(f): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:
Take him to the hospital.

He doesn't need any medical attention, all he need is to surrender himself by confessing what he has done that lead him to be in that situation.
He must have done rituals and someone blood must have been used.
He has to open up first before any remedy can be done.
He is being hunted and he knows why.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
The guy may be suffering from mental illness. Hospital first.

frozen70:

He doesn't need any medical attention, all he need is to surrender himself by confessing what he has done that lead him to be in that situation.
He must have done rituals and someone blood must have been used.
He has to open up first before any remedy can be done.
He is being hunted and he knows why.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's again. 95% of rich Igbo men, got their money through Rituals. cool

There is nothing like Money ritual.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria needs to stop with this voodoo sh*t.I used to walk past a mad man like this one at Church Square in Pretoria,he would wake up every morning and start chasing the pigeons while screaming strange things at the top of his lungs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by comos: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man caused a huge public scene earlier today after visiting a beach in Lomé, Togo with his guys. The middle-aged man reportedly went insane at the beach before he was tied up to prevent him from further displaying in public.

In a trending video footage posted online, the man after being tied up can be heard shouting to his friend Kenneth in Igbo dialect that he should take his ATM card from his pocket and use it at a bank close by to withdraw money before they kill him.

The man who appeared mentally unstable also confessed in the video that he did money rituals as he still called on his friend Kenneth to kiss him there because two of them are one. He also tried to show the ring he allegedly used for the money rituals which he said was in his pocket but was restricted due to his condition of being tied up.

While the drama was going on, motorists and passersby gathered at the scene to see for themselves as the man continued to display despite being tied up.

The reason for his public display is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report as no one knows what further happened to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-goes-mad-in-togo-beach-confesses-to-money-rituals.html

Watch video HERE

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video by ACE1010: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Mikkyjay17:
Lunatic display in Togo.

You people still go outside the county to disgrace us.

grin grin grin cheesy....my brother na themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.