Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (43079 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
With those bones wey full your body
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by AntiZombie: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
lol

better go and learn how to trade crypto
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by sabi99(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
at least she's wishing herself big
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by olajide8(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
massmediang:
Title: Slay Queen Who Just Graduated From University Says She Ain’t Taking Any Job That Pays Less Than N300k For A Start

A slay queen who has just concluded her final exams in one of the Nigerian Universities has laid out her terms to companies planning to employ her once she concludes her clearance and is ready to work.

The slay queen identified as Chinny took to social media to list the companies she can only work for as Shell, Chevron, Nestle and Dangote group. She did not end there. She says she will not accept any job paying less than N300,000 for a start.
May be she knows what she’s made of and the knowledge she acquired in school.

The aforementioned companies should take note.
See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/28/slay-queen-who-just-graduated-from-university-says-she-aint-taking-any-job-that-pays-less-than-n300k/

LAZY YOUTH
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by baum1: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
massmediang:
Title: Slay Queen Who Just Graduated From University Says She Ain’t Taking Any Job That Pays Less Than N300k For A Start

A slay queen who has just concluded her final exams in one of the Nigerian Universities has laid out her terms to companies planning to employ her once she concludes her clearance and is ready to work.

The slay queen identified as Chinny took to social media to list the companies she can only work for as Shell, Chevron, Nestle and Dangote group. She did not end there. She says she will not accept any job paying less than N300,000 for a start.
May be she knows what she’s made of and the knowledge she acquired in school.

The aforementioned companies should take note.
See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/28/slay-queen-who-just-graduated-from-university-says-she-aint-taking-any-job-that-pays-less-than-n300k/

I have a job for you and can pay you 350 actually. We currently have a staff who earns around that.

But, do you have the skills? Lol. The skills no be to show body oo or slay. Na real skills developed through taking tasks seriously for years.

Lol. See this one. Oya make we hear the skills you get
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
You think your Punna alone can sustain you? Nowadays Alhaji self no dey too send punna, And sex doll too don dey cheap. You go hear am.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
joshmarcus:
last last na 10k u go collect oshi

that's if she agrees for that as the last price
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
this is one of d lazy Nigerian youth buhari was referring to
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Sanchase: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
N300K is small for her, she should aim N3 million per month
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by koxi: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sure you'll get it...by ONLY ONE of the following:

1. You made a FIRST CLASS in the University (and the BEST graduating student in the history of your school)

2. You don turn OKPO, ASH^WO, PRO$TITUTE...

3. Waiting for a miracle that will NEVER occur...

4. Continue to deceive yourself...
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by ItzNas(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
no matter how stupid a guy is, he'l not say this
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
bokoboys:
one sugar daddy don give her assurance.
That's davido!!
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by netflicks(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
With your kpakus it's possible.... grin
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by 22General(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Should we tell her?

2 Likes

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
So? Everyone is entitled to their own preferences

I personally won't settle for a job that pays less than 5 million grin
I cant settle for 7million grin

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by greggng: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Olosho work pays more why waste your time

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by 9japarrot: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
So even Albino still dey get mouth for this country?

E don finish for 9ja be that..
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
If she sabi book and made a good grade then I don't see why this is news.

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by abiambo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Whr the time is right my brother.
Them no dey tell person .
pimpchi:
Aunty slay queen, we all thought likewise back then during Unidays and NYSC but not to worry body go soon tell how e dey go sotee only you go dey hustle for 25-30k jobs.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dragnet never show this one something.
Izzou come and tell this babe wassup cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by legendEMT(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
this one talking, am sure yahoo boys have used her brains and destiny for rituals
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
my sister any job u see take..ur life no depend on those three companies...so many wished for such,but died running after immigration job.i pray God still grant u your heart desires.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.
As much as I agree with you I differ on some points:

1. Bloggers have shown journalism is not rocket science. A monkey can source and post news nowadays sofar they have an internet enabled device.

2. Anything posted on facebook is public. Facebook chimes this piece of warning all the time. The only time it is private is when a member specifies for a post to show only to family members and friends. Anything else is fair game.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Heavance(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.
Exactly.
Bloggers are fond of throwing unnecessary things as news
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by mumihaja(f): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
bonga fish
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by khvnggift(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
[img][/img]. Dis one neva shin shum shin

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You have spoken well. What bloggers are doing these days is a disgrace to serious journalism. I also blame Nairaland for giving these lazy, unscrupulous bloggers a platform to spread their unwholesome practices.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by weyreypey: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ishilove:

You have spoken well. What bloggers are doing these days is a disgrace to serious journalism. I also blame Nairaland for giving these lazy, unscrupulous bloggers a platform to spread their unwholesome practices.

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Atakata(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
You can sell roasted corn, plaintain and groundnuts.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:
Dragnet never show this one something.
Izzu come and tell this babe wassup cheesy

I'm guessing she just graduated or her small allawee never finish.

By the time she see vacancy with Minimum requirements of 2:1, not less than 2 years work experience, and not older than 23 years, Na body go tell am. grin

And by the time she sabi all the chair and table arrangements for JKK BUILDING, Na free work she go dey find

2 Likes

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
what's your qualification ma'am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.