Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (43078 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Horlaslim(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dad come and say it in my presence

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by nonix22(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
TAAA! should you keep quiet!

we know your type. Body go soon tell u. You will even beg for 50k job, u no go see
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
She is Nice though kiss
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Analysiscorner: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
pimpchi:
Aunty slay queen, we all thought likewise back then during Unidays and NYSC but not to worry body go soon tell how e dey go sotee only you go dey hustle for 25-30k jobs.
You don't have the assets she has.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ishilove:

You have spoken well. What bloggers are doing these days is a disgrace to serious journalism. I also blame Nairaland for giving these lazy, unscrupulous bloggers a platform to spread their unwholesome practices.

Seun is trying to build his own media empire. He is nurturing these blogs.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Platony(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
So? Everyone is entitled to their own preferences

I personally won't settle for a job that pays less than 5 million grin

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Pentools(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
staggerman:
Everyone has their own preferences.
It's unfortunate that most people now see bad/poor working conditions as the norm.

Just because you can accept something, doesn't mean another person should.

For some people, they would rather engage in their personal business than work as a slave for peanuts.

Know thyself

Pick up line here is "KNOW THYSELF" it can never be over emphasized on.

I see 99% of Nigeria paid jobs as modern day slavery, simply for those unable to think and too lazy to embark pursue their dreams which is seemingly freedom(self employment). Deep inside is killing them, but they can't help it out of laziness. I've got close acquaintance that do paid jobs(employees) I so much pity them and all sorts of stress they have to go through for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Platony(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
300k wit no hips??

See as she straight,....

No access bank for body sef... angry angry

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by madenigga(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
At d end na runs gal she go become or she go marry poor man
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by ajayiopy: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
massmediang:
Title: Slay Queen Who Just Graduated From University Says She Ain’t Taking Any Job That Pays Less Than N300k For A Start

A slay queen who has just concluded her final exams in one of the Nigerian Universities has laid out her terms to companies planning to employ her once she concludes her clearance and is ready to work.

The slay queen identified as Chinny took to social media to list the companies she can only work for as Shell, Chevron, Nestle and Dangote group. She did not end there. She says she will not accept any job paying less than N300,000 for a start.
May be she knows what she’s made of and the knowledge she acquired in school.

The aforementioned companies should take note.
See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/28/slay-queen-who-just-graduated-from-university-says-she-aint-taking-any-job-that-pays-less-than-n300k/
if her faith could carry it,it is possible. I said same thing in 2005 after my graduation that I will not do work less than 100k and God heard me. though at a point I was disturbing God with my prayers but the response is that ....YOU ARE SPECIFIC IN YOUR REQUEST AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT,SAID THE ANGEL. BUT NOT BY SLAYING
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
looking at her sef nothing dey the head
yeyerolling:
U never write aptitude test o, do assessment centre, do interview u dey yarn dust. U grad from common oau. Pple with uk masters nd usa bsc dey manage job of 120-150. Sister u are mad
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
oyb:
Seun is trying to build his own media empire. He is nurturing these blogs.
Not intentionally. The official policy is to use the best and most original source for every story that we post.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:

I'm guessing she just graduated or her small allawee never finish.

By the time she see vacancy with Minimum requirements of 2:1, not less than 2 years work experience, and not older than 23 years, Na body go tell am. grin

And by the time she sabi all the chair and table arrangements for JKK BUILDING, Na free work she go dey find

Baba oo grin grin

Experience is talking
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Temi17: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's her choice wnd wish,God may grant her heart desire nh
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
sperm has clogged ur brain.

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.
This is the most sensible comment I have seen on Nairaland
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Temi17: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
ajayiopy:

if her faith could carry it,it is possible. I said same thing in 2005 after my graduation that I will not do work less than 100k and God heard me. though at a point I was disturbing God with my prayers but the response is that ....YOU ARE SPECIFIC IN YOUR REQUEST AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT,SAID THE ANGEL. BUT NOT BY SLAYING

Nice one bro!! everybody just dey say their own talk

It about heart desire and God can grant it if u are so adamant about it
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
its okay to aim high in terms of salary level, but the question is what do you bring to the table.

Having only a first class or 2'1 isn't enough, do you have atleast 1-2yrs proven experience in the chosen field?

Are there any relevant professional certificates added to your 1st class or 2'1.

If no, then getting 300k is only a mere wish!

You need to show these company why you are worth 300k not just by blabbing on social media.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
massmediang:
Title: Slay Queen Who Just Graduated From University Says She Ain’t Taking Any Job That Pays Less Than N300k For A Start

A slay queen who has just concluded her final exams in one of the Nigerian Universities has laid out her terms to companies planning to employ her once she concludes her clearance and is ready to work.

The slay queen identified as Chinny took to social media to list the companies she can only work for as Shell, Chevron, Nestle and Dangote group. She did not end there. She says she will not accept any job paying less than N300,000 for a start.

See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/28/slay-queen-who-just-graduated-from-university-says-she-aint-taking-any-job-that-pays-less-than-n300k/
Your mates are starting stuff and employing people. Come let me school you.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by iukpe: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
What did she study? She has to be qualified and proficient to some level to be employed.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Seun:

Not intentionally. The official policy is to use the best and most original source for every story that we post.

I hear you naija nick Denton wink
Jalopnick/lifehacker/jezebel - I can see your analogs
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ok girl keep searching. U might jst find Favour
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Funny thing is that girls that earn that much or more than that don't post nude or semi-nude pictures on social media. Only whores do! And she has just reduced her chances of getting employed by these kind of coys. Employers look at social media pages of potential employees before making their decision to employ.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:

I'm guessing she just graduated or her small allawee never finish.

By the time she see vacancy with Minimum requirements of 2:1, not less than 2 years work experience, and not older than 23 years, Na body go tell am. grin

And by the time she sabi all the chair and table arrangements for JKK BUILDING, Na free work she go dey find

Nawa o! Guy you done hustle o grin
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.

Deep!

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
staggerman:
Everyone has their own preferences.
It's unfortunate that most people now see bad/poor working conditions as the norm.

Just because you can accept something, doesn't mean another person should.

For some people, they would rather engage in their personal business than work as a slave for peanuts.

Know thyself
You are to create the job.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa o! Guy you done hustle o grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by izzou(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

Baba oo grin grin

Experience is talking

We thank God for the past. Na him usher us into our present

grin
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:
If she sabi book and made a good grade then I don't see why this is news.
u b mumu oooo
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by SyberKate(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
How can you with this your bad english.
Who says "Jobs offers"
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
massmediang:

See more:

And who told u that Dangote pays 300k monthly grin.

Dangote de pay usual civil servant money like 70k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.