Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (43080 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
With this nyash like king Julian??
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
see mumu

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by OsamBrain(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anything is possible..

She passed the first test of not underrating herself which most job seekers are fond of.

However, the social media isn't the best place to demonstrate this confidence in herself
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
300k I earn in china for 5 days as an Mc in a club smh

Contact me if you would like to study in china ,no scholarships

See my details below

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.
Wow!! Bro I respect you...I swear you're on point and you ain't wrong
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
pimpchi:
Aunty slay queen, we all thought likewise back then during Unidays and NYSC. But not to worry, body go soon tell you as e dey go sotee na only you go dey hustle for 25-30k jobs. But if you still wan meet your target by fire by force, I can only advise you to arrange ur honeypot wella cos dem boys go give your nunu enough milage.
Hahahhah........
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
millionboi2:
u b mumu oooo
Troll, troll, trolololol.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
ItzNas:
Come and work for international NGOs providing humanitarian relief here in Maiduguri and other NE states.

They pay higher than 300k.

Cleaner alone earns 100k plus.
Yes, but you know everyday your life is at danger. When Boko boys remember your camp, the military won't save you.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Blaksheep: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mods. This news is very fake if possible created and orchestrated by the op. This fb account was created on the 28th of June the said post was same day and has only 3 friends. How then did op get the news to post on NL 3 days later if he/she is not among the 3 friends.

Lazy Youths.

2 Likes

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
How is this news? I really don't understand your definition of"slay queen"
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
someborri that cannot buy one full yard to sew cloth! is that one ma a slay queen? Mchewwwwwwwwwww grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Such a cheap dream. Even schools pay between 200-500k in Abuja. God help you with your dreams though but dare to dream bigger
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Horlaitan6089(f): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
she might sound greedy or lazy, but she is actually not far from the truth. Most jobs in Nigeria are slavish in nature, if you have a talent to invest in something, Nigeria's labor force is not the best place to do that. If you have a business of your own, you can leave better even if you earn less than half of monthly take home of some workers.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by cooluc(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
We need agencies to regulate journalism in Nigeria. A lot of bloggers have made a joke of the profession.

Here we have a young lady who posted this probably as mindless banter, expecting it to be seen by her FACEBOOK FRIENDS so they could laugh about it.

Unfortunately for her, one of her friends is a lame blogger who decided to turn this into "news". This bad friend of hers has now posted screenshots (and a link to his stupid website) of the girl's private post, with his own caption. Idk, trying to make the girl look bad??

Of course we should be mindful of the things we say online, but that doesn't mean you can't make jokes like this with your friends. Now imagine a company she's applied to for a job should see this (with her full name not even blurred out!!) and deny her the job. Just because some blogger looking to scrape a few dollars from Google ads chose to disrespect her privacy.

I totally agree with you. Bloggers are so desperate these days!
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You nailed it.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Werrey,by the time hunger finish you like this,you will beg for #35k

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
You may have to stay for years at home because Chevron, Shell are no longer doing the best practice slogan we use to know because the Nigerian politicians have high jacked them and dictate to them who they should employ by sending their children, families, friends and concubines for employment pass or fail, all for contract favours, what a shame, international organisation indeed. Nestle, do you know anybody who knows anybody there? You will be disappointed for Dangote because it carries only name because theirs is a little above FG salary at entry level 8. What makes you think you will earn 300k or no job, you may have to grow grey hairs while waiting. Maybe you already have politician/s, military, rich people, business associates of the said three companies and not by merit. If you have good result Dangote may consider you for their level 8, shocking you may say. An Indian calls the shorts in Dangote so it is a slave driver style. Good lock my dear girl while job hunting. This is Nigeria.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by FreshestManny(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol. Most times I just shake my head and wonder if these 'younglings' have sense especially among the female folk. The pride is too much. It is very obvious that jobs are harder to get in this country unless, of course you know somebody. Instead of this young lady to be humble and start from somewhere she's talking about 300k salary; even named Dangote and Nestlé as places she would work. I laugh at you. When reality hits you, nobody will tell you to count your teeth with your tongue. I graduated from an expensive university where the school fees of one semester is enough to train someone for 3years in a government institution; but after graduating, I worked for 2years and some months on a salary of 10k out of which 4k per month goes into transportation which left me with 6k monthly; some will exclaim "A graduate earning 10k?!". I stomached it, gathered some experience then started my venture. Life like they say "na small small." Humility will take you places but pride will be the quicksand of a person's failure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by shox(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
U never write aptitude test o, do assessment centre, do interview u dey yarn dust. U grad from common oau. Pple with uk masters nd usa bsc dey manage job of 120-150. Sister u are mad

I think she is grin...i no think again "she is" shocked shocked shocked
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by MichaelBlake40: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Very true.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Dahra: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
JOB ALERT!!!

Job Title: Lawyers / Auditors / Project Manager / Security
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/lawyers-auditors-project-manager-security/

Job Title: Receptionist
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/receptionist-2/

Job Title: Cook
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cook-2/

Job Title: Teachers (English Language / Literature-In-English / Edo Language / French Language / Computer Science / Physical and Health Education)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/secondary-school-teachers/

Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/business-development-officer-internship/

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/sales-marketing-executives/

Job Title: English Language / Chemistry / Physics subject Teachers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/teachers-english-chemistry-physics/

Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/heavy-duty-truck-drivers/

Job Title: Cashier (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cashier-female/

Job Title: Auditors (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/auditors-female/

Job Title: House Keeper
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/house-keeper/

Job Title: Computer Operator
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/computer-operator-2/

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/direct-sales-agent/

Job Title: Change Vanguard Volunteers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/change-vanguard-volunteersfemale/

NOTE:
Applicants are to send their CV's to job@interarcconsultants.com.ng

Or

Report in person for interview holding on Friday 6th July, 2018.

TIME: 10am

VENUE:
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
90 Akpakpava Road (Ground Floor),
Beside Zenith Bank Plc,
Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry, Call 08118111856 (Calling hours 8:30am - 5:00pm)

Signed,
Dahra A. H. Jnr.
For: Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
U never write aptitude test o, do assessment centre, do interview u dey yarn dust. U grad from common oau. Pple with uk masters nd usa bsc dey manage job of 120-150. Sister u are mad

she is trying to tell you she doesnt need all these processes you just listed.

Watch the next headline infew months.

"SLAY QUEEN WHO SAID SHE CANT TAKE LESS THAN 300K FOR A JOB BUYS NEW CAR AND HOUSE"

make we bet?
N20k.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
ItzNas:
Come and work for international NGOs providing humanitarian relief here in Maiduguri and other NE states.

They pay higher than 300k.

Cleaner alone earns 100k plus.
Do you have the connection? If yes, let's talk.
Re: "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
pimpchi:
Aunty slay queen, we all thought likewise back then during Unidays and NYSC. But not to worry, body go soon tell you as e dey go sotee na only you go dey hustle for 25-30k jobs. But if you still wan meet your target by fire by force, I can only advise you to arrange ur honeypot wella cos dem boys go give your nunu enough milage.
30k sef I no see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.