Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra (3540 Views)

Garri Factory For Sell / Lagos Base (garri Factory. Fufu Factory / Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 4:56am On May 20, 2021
Gods300men:
hello house,
Do not patronize This guy, Visit an existing factory he has supplied machines to and confirm the workability of the machines.
I am offering my factory for such visits.

He supplied the following machines there.

1. 2# peelers -- Never worked since installation
2. 2# hydraulic pressers - working but not up to requested capacity
3. 1# Automatic hydraulic pressers - Never worked since installation
4. 1# shifter - working
5. 1# hammermill - never worked since installation ( was told by a fabricator the hammermill is not meant for garri but Tomato or pepper)

6. 2# automatic fryers - never worked since installation.

My factory is located at KM3 Iseyin/Ibadan Expressway.
Come and see for yourself before parting with any money to him.
I lost more than N4million on these machines.

SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by ajoyeleke(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
windud:
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.
YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

Mechanical garri factory for sale

Contact me on 08055462963

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
ajoyeleke:

Mechanical garri factory for sale

Contact me on 08055462963

THOSE MACHINES LOOK LIKE THOSE FROM GARRIGUY. I AM NOT SPOILING UR MARKET BUT WHAT'S UR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM?
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by ajoyeleke(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
windud:

THOSE MACHINES LOOK LIKE THOSE FROM GARRIGUY. I AM NOT SPOILING UR MARKET BUT WHAT'S UR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM?

I dnt av any issue with it

I am even producing at d moment
But am relocating hence this is my last oroduction
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by jarx: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
windud:

thanks for this information. I think I was about falling a victim. Now I Kno better with these reviews
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by jarx: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
windud:

are you from Anambra sir... Can you recommend a good factory with good reputation and integrity. I'd also like to visit a customer with functional and efficient machines. This money is hard to get. Can't loose it a sweetmouthed fraudster
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
better stay off that criminal. Yes Garriguy is a thief. Sue me and lets end in court if you're innocent. We just replaced 5 chipping machines we got earlier for 1.5m from this thief.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
jarx:
are you from Anambra sir... Can you recommend a good factory with good reputation and integrity. I'd also like to visit a customer with functional and efficient machines. This money is hard to get. Can't loose it a sweetmouthed fraudster

The machines we got are like imported and very efficient. Our new machines are in Anyingba, Okene and Osara in Kogi State.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
jarx:

We got our new equipment from Capsfeed and Easytech Ibadan. Those from Capsfeed are a bit difficult to install but very good, the ones from easytech ibadan are easy to install and zero vibration when working. They are all like imported machines. Easytech has good customer relations, the last batch of equipment we got have not even been fully paid for, but we took deliveries. if u treat your customers well, you get good referrals.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by jarx: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
windud:

We got our new equipment from Capsfeed and Easytech Ibadan. Those from Capsfeed are a bit difficult to install but very good, the ones from easytech ibadan are easy to install and zero vibration when working. They are all like imported machines. Easytech has good customer relations, the last batch of equipment we got have not even been fully paid for, but we took deliveries. if u treat your customers well, you get good referrals.
these foreign machines go dey costly. What should I budget for a complete set?
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
better soup na money nah. he should give u his price list but it's negotiable, at least u can have value for money
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
jarx:
these foreign machines go dey costly. What should I budget for a complete set?

depends on your equipment mix per set too. don't have the price per each but my boss does
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by jarx: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
windud:

okay... You mean they are locally produced but looks like they were imported? Can I have their contact?
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
garriguy:
Wow, didn't even know it was you. It's good to be real. Thanks very much. Funny enough, I was honest enough.

I would like anyone who av worked with to come out and confirm Mr Gideon's case.

Just because we had a problem with your Machines, doesn't make all our previous work a message. Thanks so much.

As you try to destroy my work, may God reward your greatly. Despite my effort to rectify your problem.

Now, for clarity, let me str with those who'll care to listen.

1. His machine were supposed to take exactly 8 weeks because they are much.

But Me Gideon works offshore and only has a limited time of grace to be on land. So he begged and asked for these process to be sped. My mistake? I bowed to pressure and the process was sped.

2. Even though I told him that we may have to finish up most during installation, he said all he want is to see his machines before he goes back offshore.

But that wasn't the case again. Once the machine was delivered. Mr Gideon changed his tone and wants some of the machines to work. Like the grater, sifter and pressers. I had to hire someone not working with us to do the Installation. Second mistake- that one marred everything that I had to replace a new grater. The guy eventually did the wrong installation.

garriguy and his team are scammers. he worked for us on a project of over 20million naira and alll equipment that he installed are fake. we replaced everything from Ibadan. patronize this crook and ure on ur own. u should be ashamed for scamming Nigerians on nairaland. Pls u guys should should avoid this criminal. Admin should block this ur account because its causing many us pains when i see you still posting rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South / How Really Lucrative Is Animal Farming Or Feed Production As Investment. / My 230 Broiler At 4weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.