Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC (11725 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by GavelSlam: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
justianoo:
Today I have made it my job to put out tweet for nairaland to be suspended.The amount of hate on this site is really terrible and most annoyingly us the fact that Seun is doing nothing about it.

I would support this Cause.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The iddiot as usual derailed from the question I asked him and started vomiting like a dog that ate poison coughing out his lungs and intestines.

I repeat my question, have ur terrorist CAN of worms condemned the killings of innocent Muslim travellers?

The most beautiful thing that has happened to Islam in Nigeria in recent years, is the advent of MURIC which writes in defense of oppressed muslims in Nigeria.

To the burning anger of Christians, MURIC director general happens to be a hell of a ruthless writer with no equal anywhere around this realm.

Eeyah sorry oo when someone refuses to accept his religious foolishness is like a big sickness uncaureable. Go and see your doctor. Soon you will serve the cup you opted for pls keep praising evil and be asking about CAN.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by escodotman: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Have the terrorist CAN condemned the killings of innocent Muslim travellers in jos
hey islamic extremist, CAN have protested to the Federal Government many times over all the killings of innocent Nigerians across the country. Christians all over the country have staged protests many times. We are yet to see any muslim or islamic group stage a protest against the government or condemn the killings going on the country at any time because they see it as jihad.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2018
jrusky:
Oh so the killings in platue is fake or what miyetti said is fake or what So it's the news reporter to be prosecuted and not the killers Really! Really!! And very Really!!!
This bigoted two-faced hypocrite who once called for the head of Miyeti after he was inspired by the fake news, now no longer want the author of the fake news to face prosecution.

You see ursef now

Mind you the self defense rule you preached about equally applies to the Fulani herdsmen.

Mumy Christian
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by emezuo17: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Maket:
No fake news. Would they deny the calls they made to TVC journalists hangout?

The secretary to miyetti Allah plateau chapter made the call on live television boasting that it was retaliatory.

May be he has to be prosecuted first.
. My brother it suprises me how every commentator seems to exonerate tvc and the nation newspaper and focus on a journalist who got his source from them
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
jrusky:
Oh so the killings in platue is fake or what miyetti said is fake or what So it's the news reporter to be prosecuted and not the killers Really! Really!! And very Really!!! It's now I finally agree with those calling for self Defense and I must announce it since Muslims are in support of this coward act then let everyone defend his or her home.

From today I concur to self Defense pls fellow citizen defend yourself anyway anyhow you can.

I remember Central Africa Republic this was how muslims started but when the chrustain woke up and unleashed terror on them they started shouting and burning flags. This was why I did not pity the Rongiyah Muslims in
jrusky:
Oh so the killings in platue is fake or what miyetti said is fake or what So it's the news reporter to be prosecuted and not the killers Really! Really!! And very Really!!!
This bigoted two-faced hypocrite who once called for the head of Miyeti after he was inspired by the fake news, now no longer want the author of the fake news to face prosecution.

You see ursef now

Mind you, the self defense rule you preached about equally applies to the Fulani herdsmen who have for decades suffered rustling and gorilla warfare style of ambushed killings in the hands of Christian terrorists

Mumy Christian
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
sureheaven:
MURIC is is an evil body or organization.... why have they failed to called for the prosecution of the perpetrators of these killings.

Another illiterate lazy yoot

You must first arrest someone b4 he can be prosecuted.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by bareal(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Oblang:

The killings is condemnable likewise fake news.

Was the killings because of fake news? We need to understand that some groups of people are just bent on destroying this nation, we all know them and they should be condemned in totality. If only MURIC had condemned the killings and those behind it, we wouldn't have been where we are. It's really a shame.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
escodotman:
hey islamic extremist, CAN have protested to the Federal Government many times over all the killings of innocent Nigerians across the country. Christians all over the country have staged protests many times. We are yet to see any muslim or islamic group stage a protest against the government or condemn the killings going on the country at any time because they see it as jihad.
The same CAN of worms that wants Christian killers of herdsmen to be let of the hook?

You think everybody is an idiot like you.

The protest staged by CAN of worms were blackmail to incite sentiments against the fg government of the day.
When GEJ was in power did CAN of worms protest against any killings?
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by 9gerian: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2018
They (MURIC) have made themselves the propaganda wing of the killer herdsmen.

No matter the atrocities committed by herdsmen, they cannot see anything wrong, but rush to condemn people who are outraged and are taking action to put an end to the killings.

They (MURIC) give the herdsmen cover so that they (herdsmen) can operate freely. MURIC are as dangerous as the killer herdsmen!!!

knuckbuck:
I have not heard MURIC come out to condemn the dastardly act or even console with the people of Plateau State. Such a shame
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
HisSexcellency:
The north always using gullible yorubas as the hatchet man.

Can't Muric caution randy and radical Muslims whenever they misbehave

I thought muric was for defending Muslim right, or has it now become a sociocultural group that fights for the north (including hausa and fulanis). Fulanis be it registered macban members or not killed and distroyed lives and property in plateau.
Yez, the moment Christian fanatics,such as CAN of worms, who are inspired by fake news media like premium times, Daily times and Vanguard newspapers, changed the narrative to one of religious agenda against Islam and Islamophobic agenda, MURIc had to come to the defence of innocent Muslims, a job it's doing perfectly well to the welcome disgust of Christian extremist.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by Oblang(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
bareal:

Was the killings because of fake news? We need to understand that some groups of people are just bent on destroying this nation, we all know them and they should be condemned in totality. If only MURIC had condemned the killings and those behind it, we wouldn't have been where we are. It's really a shame.

Fake news ain't helping situation as well. It can escalate the killings...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by ogene007: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
loomer:
I concur, else this kind thing go dey repeat it self
Arrest the bearer of the so-called fake news while you leave the mass murderers is what can only happen in a shithole.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by lewis33(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Kelamma:
MURIC the evil,selfish,terrorist group!

WHEN WILL NIGERIA BE UNITED AND SET ASIDE THIS USELESS DIFFERENCES. WEY OYIBO BRING AMONG US?
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by OfficialAPCNig: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Yoruba moslem terrorist group.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by OfficialAPCNig: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Yez, the moment Christian fanatics,such as CAN of worms, who are inspired by fake news media like premium times, Daily times and Vanguard newspapers, changed the narrative to one of religious agenda against Islam and Islamophobic agenda, MURIc had to come to the defence of innocent Muslims, a job it's doing perfectly well to the welcome disgust of Christian extremist.
So Yoruba moslems are now the Official Spokeperson of the Fulani Terrorists?

Kontinua.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by bareal(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Oblang:

Fake news ain't helping situation as well. It can escalate the killings...

It's escalated enough. An attack that claimed over 80 lives, linked to a group of people(Whether true or false), they gave room for fake news. It's rather unfortunate that effort given to fake news has not been given to the attack itself. May God help us.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

You see ursef now

Mind you, the self defense rule you preached about equally applies to the Fulani herdsmen who have for decades suffered rustling and gorilla warfare style of ambushed killings in the hands of Christian terrorists

Mumy Christian

Oh fool see your life how miserable it has gone? Who called for the head of miyetti bastard and if even I called for his head I'm very correct because they are the backbone for herdsmen killing so you can do your worst Mr goat.

What evidence do you have to proof it's fake news pls since your stupid president under the stupid satanic party took over power have they ever accept any news to be truth pls answer me mr goat They have be going around intimidating people for trying to speak the truth, they have be sponsoring people like your a s s to keep denying all their actrocities if you want proof I will upload in hundreds for you. Even the journalist that post the news of your so called fake news was intimidate and threaten to speak otherwise pls Mr vampire we knows your type you can not change untill change consume you because naturally you are satanic from birth and belong to vampire religion that pride itself in bloodshed. Good day
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2018
jrusky:

Oh fool see your life how miserable it has gone? Who called for the head of miyetti bastard and if even I called for his head I'm very correct because they are the backbone for herdsmen killing so you can do your worst Mr goat.

What evidence do you have to proof it's fake news pls since your stupid president under the stupid satanic party took over power have they ever accept any news to be truth pls answer me mr goat They have be going around intimidating people for trying to speak the truth, they have be sponsoring people like your a s s to keep denying all their actrocities if you want proof I will upload in hundreds for you. Even the journalist that post the news of your so called fake news was intimidate and threaten to speak otherwise pls Mr vampire we knows your type you can not change untill change consume you because naturally you are satanic from birth and belong to vampire religion that pride itself in bloodshed. Good day
Your appalling grammar is shocking.

As a matter of principle I don't engage illiterates
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
jrusky:

Your appalling grammar is shocking

As a matter of principle I do not engage illiterates
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by escodotman: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The same CAN of worms that wants Christian killers of herdsmen to be let of the hook?

You think everybody is an idiot like you.

The protest staged by CAN of worms were blackmail to incite sentiments against the fg government of the day.
When GEJ was in power did CAN of worms protest against any killings?
Nonentities and islamic terrorists like you and your mumu-ric, including your brothers worldwide like boko haram, taliban, muslim brotherhood, al-qaeda and the likes... All you do is shed innocent blood in the name of islam.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by mujaya1(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Angelparadise:
"Because of cows " Has this blood thirsty vampires group written an episode against those Fulani terrorists groups or individuals that seen to be supporting this senseless killing because of cows ?
Angelparadise:
"Because of cows " Has this blood thirsty vampires group written an episode against those Fulani terrorists groups or individuals that seen to be supporting this senseless killing because of cows ?
[quote author=Angelparadise post=69005122]"ipod are the most terrorist people on earth.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
escodotman:
Nonentities and islamic terrorists like you and your mumu-ric, including your brothers worldwide like boko haram, taliban, muslim brotherhood, al-qaeda and the likes... All you do is shed innocent blood in the name of islam.
What has Bitterness gotten you
Nothing
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by Adekdammy: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
how about prosecuting the killers?
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

I had a little experience when i got home yesterday. i saw my grandmother's goats in a small unfenced vegetable and egusi farm which i suffered inside the sun and rain to plant. They destroyed all the vegetables and left. i didnt take any action. After 20mins they came back to destroy all the egusi.
i ran and caught 4 of them. so i decided to destroy their lives too since they did the same to my 4month old farm.
Now, my grandmother is here, how will you judge the case??

cc: Mo Bright Jnr

Taking the law into your hands is a punishable offence.
I wonder how you guys reason.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
this idiot professor is always in the news...a well paid professor to lick as..ses elsewhere
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by escodotman: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
What has Bitterness gotten you
Nothing
Sentiment and religious bigotry have only clouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by loomer: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
ogene007:

Arrest the bearer of the so-called fake news while you leave the mass murderers is what can only happen in a shithole.

in as much as I don't like whats happening in the country. fake news alone tend to spur evil deeds
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by loomer: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
justianoo:
Today I have made it my job to put out tweet for nairaland to be suspended.The amount of hate on this site is really terrible and most annoyingly us the fact that Seun is doing nothing about it.

Seun only wants the money. until police or DSS also pick am, him no go do anything about it
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by justianoo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
loomer:

Seun only wants the money. until police or DSS also pick am, him no go do anything about it
The hate on this site is really alarming.
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Taking the law into your hands is a punishable offence. I wonder how you guys reason.
Relate that to the case of Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers
Re: Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

Relate that to the case of Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers
once again you dont take the laws into your hands.
those killed in retaliation are usually those who never took part in those heinous crimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen / Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.