Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men (2166 Views)

Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by righteousblog: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
There was a beautiful girl in a village admired by four men.

SINGER

HUNTER

DOCTOR

FISHERMAN

One day, she went to wash her clothes by the river coincidentally the four men were there watching her, suddenly a crocodile bit her and dragged her into the water.

The SINGER composed a beautiful song, the crocodile raised it's head above the water to listen to the song,

The HUNTER shot it, and it was dead. The girl floated on the water.

The FISHERMAN dived in and brought her out to the shore then,

The DOCTOR treated her and she was well again..

Now who deserves to marry the girl among the four men?
grin
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
righteousblog:

SINGER

HUNTER

DOCTOR

FISHERMAN

One day, she went to wash her clothes by the river coincidentally the four men were there watching her, suddenly a crocodile bit her and dragged her into the water.

The SINGER composed a beautiful song, the crocodile raised it's head above the water to listen to the song,

grin
None

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by righteousblog: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by SweetBuns(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
They did their job and they did what they were expected to do so the girl owes them nothing

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by SavageResponse(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
righteousblog:

SINGER

HUNTER

DOCTOR

FISHERMAN

grin

They should all have turns with her grin
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by IamPlato(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
They Should All Just Do A Gangb@ng and Stop Disturbing Us abeg

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by righteousblog: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

They should all have turns with her grin

Nawa ooo
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by righteousblog: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
undecided

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Babaibejii: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
They did their job and they did what they were expected to do so the girl owes them nothing

So its the job of a single to compose songs for crododiles abi. Abeg give the girl to this charming magical singer. The crocodile to the hunter. The fisherman a national award and the doctor his wages.

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Randy100: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
The person that deserves the girl is the singer because he is the only one that saved the girl. If the girl is a Nigerian girl, I think the doctor will be her choice because Nigerian girls love money.
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by drnoel: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

She has to pay for all their services.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by SweetBuns(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

She has to pay for all their services.
Monetary renumeration sounds fine to me
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by drnoel: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

Monetary renumeration sounds fine to me

Ofcos, Cashwise. In kind payment is overrated. Pls take note.
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by SweetBuns(f): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

Ofcos, Cashwise. In kind payment is overrated.
Pls take note.

I don't grab
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by drnoel: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

I don't grab

U will understand when u are older. Cheerios!
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by righteousblog: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Babaibejii:

So its the job of a single to compose songs for crododiles abi. Abeg give the girl to this charming magical singer. The crocodile to the hunter. The fisherman a national award and the doctor his wages.

Guy! You're wise

Modified

Wait, it seems you're a singer oo grin
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Goldenboy10(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Give the hunter the crocodile, give the girl to the singer. The others should go empty handed.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by nazablossom(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
The person that deserves the girl is the singer because he is the only one that saved the girl. If the girl is a Nigerian girl, I think the doctor will be her choice because Nigerian girls love money.
And how did you arrive at the conclusion that the doctor is the richest among others?

What if the singer is a rich singer like Davido and Wizkid, while the doctor is working in one kukere hospital with 80k take home per month?
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Randy100: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
nazablossom:
And how did you arrive at the conclusion that the doctor is the richest among others?

What if the singer is a rich singer like Davido and Wizkid, while the doctor is working in one kukere hospital with 80k take home per month?
That is very thoughtful. Let me go to church, I will come back and answer you.
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by zexy2030(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
how much are giving the winner of this riddle
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by vincentjk(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Babaibejii:

The hunter would've done the job of the singer by hunting and killing the crocodile but he was too lazy so the both of them are thereby disqualified.

The fisherman deserves the girl because the fisherman would have taken the girl to a chemist or used all these local herbs as first aid on her before taking her to a nearby clinic

The fisherman owns the damsel smiley
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Phenomenal16(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
righteousblog:

SINGER

HUNTER

DOCTOR

FISHERMAN

grin
...none
It is called " service to humanity "
Abi Person no fit do something free of charge?
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by BlackfireX: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
The crocodile
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
There is Love in sharing... they should create a time table
Re: A Beautiful Girl Loved By Four Men by nazablossom(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
That is very thoughtful. Let me go to church, I will come back and answer you.
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.