Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (49920 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by pheonixdld2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Every time ultimatum. Please all this long epistle to warn government. Before that 21 days they will kill more and this same attention seekers will not show face.
I no want vex.....please nexxxxtttttttt.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
I do not know y u afonjas hate SE Nigerians this much. this ain't the time to show hate but the time for a united southern Nigeria in solidarity for the middle belt. I'm Niger deltan from urhobo but this will not mak me under rate the SE. cus I learnt they already won the biafra war alone b4 they were betrayed by their fellow southern Nigerian from the SW. yoruba. n it is still this betrayal gene of the yorubas that u still show when u type hate comments against ur fellow southern Nigerian. wake up bro, this ain't the time for that

LOL...low lives bastar.d ipod pigs always denying their evil tribe just to hate on yorubas. You always start what you cannot finish and when you get served, you start crying you want biafrau.d. see the way ya'll are claiming SS and denying your miserable cursed region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

On behalf of the guy you quoted,the yoruba tribe and the entire south, i apologise for his comments. We need to be united more than ever to face a common foe. Igbos and yorubas may bicker online, but we would never descend to killing each other for whatever reason.

We are southerners and we are too refined to be crude, anachronistic and bestial in our interactions with each other. This is the time to bandy together and work towards a common goal—saving Nigeria from total collapse. Because if Buhari wins next year, we can all kiss Nigeria good bye.
you right bro. although I hav the fear of foreign fulanis floodin our nation in large number thru the northern borders to vote in buhari but I firmly beliv we will n save our country from this on going jihadist campaign which has claimed almost 2000 Nigerian lives from 2017 till now if a united Southern Nigeria supports the middle belt
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by crisycent: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Theee guys are empty barrels....like dogs from the west

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
willibounce1:

LOL...low lives bastar.d ipod pigs always denying their evil tribe just to hate on yorubas. You always start what you cannot finish and when you get served, you start crying you want biafrau.d. see the way ya'll are claiming SS and denying your miserable cursed region
Lol. ur hate comment is quite funny but I dont care man, I'm from Ogor kingdom the oldest urhobo kingdom but ur believing wer I'm from is not my business n if I was from se I would never claim another region. stop hatin bro, its a weak emotion. I really love you southern Nigerian as long as you're not a blood drinker from the north. for now bro, hate wouldn't do sh!t 4 us. we need unity, I salute.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
willibounce1:

ogbunigwe the foo.lish and daft ipod miscreant, where is your saviour nnamdi kanu?

I am not IPOB and I am not even Igbo, but I loooooove Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi is a MAN, dead or alive.

Nnamdi is the only human that held a nation down with TRUTH. His Predictions are so true when it comes to all that is happening in Nigeria, which I will seek your permission to call THE ZOO.

It is ONLY in a ZOO, that ANIMALS are given priority over Humans, sorry even in a zoo, human lives are not equated to that of animal for reasons I do not know, but Nigeria is less than a ZOO, but permit us to say Nnamdi Kanu was right when he nicknamed Nigeria as zoo.

The SW has been offered a paper called MKO Abiola Post 'HUMOUR' Award for the murder of MKO ABiola and the Wife. We know that SW politicians collected Bribes in Money as well as Presidency to let the Death of MKO go, now you are being given a post 'HUMOUR' Award, to vote the Fulani Chief Herdsman back to power, my question is; If the Middle Belt has been taken, renamed and native inhabitants killed ? Is it not SW that is next in line ?

Why would you allow a people to use the instrumentation of POLITICS and ARMED FORCES to oppress other tribes ?

Can not you all see that Nigeria is not a Democracy, but a Tribal Communism ? You do not have Local Igwes, Obas, Emirs, Sultans, Obongs on the Constitutions of Democracy. And in Democracy, regions are run as independent entities.

So cut me that crap dear illiterate one; Defend your boundaries! Stop hating the Igbos. I am not Igbo.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Organism000:

I am not IPOB and I am not even Igbo, but I loooooove Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi is a MAN, dead or alive.

Nnamdi is the only human that held a nation down with TRUTH. His Predictions are so true when it comes to all that is happening in Nigeria, which I will seek your permission to call THE ZOO.

It is ONLY in a ZOO, that ANIMALS are given priority over Humans, sorry even in a zoo, human lives are not equated to that of animal for reasons I do not know, but Nigeria is less than a ZOO, but permit us to say Nnamdi Kanu was right when he nicknamed Nigeria as zoo.

The SW has been offered a paper called MKO Abiola Post 'HUMOUR' Award for the murder of MKO ABiola and the Wife. We know that SW politicians collected Bribes in Money as well as Presidency to let the Death of MKO go, now you are being given a post 'HUMOUR' Award, to vote the Fulani Chief Herdsman back to power, my question is; If the Middle Belt has been taken, renamed and native inhabitants killed ? Is it not SW that is next in line ?

Why would you allow a people to use the instrumentation of POLITICS and ARMED FORCES to oppress other tribes ?

Can not you all see that Nigeria is not a Democracy, but a Tribal Communism ? You do not have Local Igwes, Obas, Emirs, Sultans, Obongs on the Constitutions of Democracy. And in Democracy, regions are run as independent entities.

So cut me that crap dear illiterate one; Defend your boundaries! Stop hating the Igbos. I am not Igbo.

be proud of your cursed tribe. low self esteem is a problem associated with ya'll fatties. leave SW alone. they are not responsible for your misery and daftness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Mylove55(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Good

No group has monopoly of violence..You kill my people, I kill your people. Since SaiBaba wants to wipe out all the christains in Nigeria, we must resist him...
so you are a militant, and militant are terrorist,
Anywhere the army see terrorist, whether boko haram,militant or the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra, they go after them.

And I don't know when militant became Christians.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by BiafraIShere(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
I do not know y u afonjas hate SE Nigerians this much. this ain't the time to show hate but the time for a united southern Nigeria in solidarity for the middle belt. I'm Niger deltan from urhobo but this will not mak me under rate the SE. cus I learnt they already won the biafra war alone b4 they were betrayed by their fellow southern Nigerian from the SW. yoruba. n it is still this betrayal gene of the yorubas that u still show when u type hate comments against ur fellow southern Nigerian. wake up bro, this ain't the time for that
Don't mind that afonja,they are The South's weakest link and it would be best not to form any alliance with such unreliable people whose Muslims can easily betray their Christian brothers to the caliphate,talk more of others. SEandSS has what it takes to stop the Islamists if they remain united.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by skales67(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.

And that is my prayer! I earnestly wish and pray everyday that those Fulani militia will invade south-west so they can feel the heat!
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Mylove55(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
we should unite against a good man, buhari.
When you wake Up from your Ineffectual buffoonery, you let me know.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by DoTheNeedful: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:

From the highlighted part I can confidently say you are not Urhobo. You are Igbo. I know how you all think. If you can't see hate in the post of the original poster whom I quoted and you can see in this one then you are an hypocrite.He wishes that the SW be overrun by herdsmen and you can't see hate in that? Please highlight the hate in my post. You are not even Urhobo.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by businessone: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am a Plateau man and I stand with the militants.On behalf of the entire plateau indigenes we apologize to our brethren from the south east and south south for participating in a well planned genocide against our christian brothers in the name of fighting biafrans without knowing that the Hausa Fulanis have an evil motive behind it.Now we have all realized their evil plans of annihilating the Christians, so it is better we come together and fight this common foe that threatens the future of Christianity in this country the better for us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

From the highlighted part I can confidently say you are not Urhobo. You are Igbo. I know how you all think. If you can't see hate in the post of the original poster whom I quoted and you can see in this one then you are an hypocrite. You are not even Urhobo.
Oboy I b confam urhobo boy from OGOR delta state just immediately after ughelli when u travelling to Patani. My guy nor be all these mata wen una dey do 4 here dey hate unaself anyhw. don't even try those bulsh!t hate comments with me cus I wouldn't stoop so low to reply in a hateful manner just like u. but even if I'm ibo is that enuf reason to hate on me @ this trying times wen our fellow middle belt Nigerians r being murdered by the evil blood drinkn foreign n norther jihadists Muslims? this nor b time for those una mumu afonja-ipob hatred mata o. our pple dey leggo on a stead my guy. wake up, free ur mind from hate, if we don't unite these jihadists miscreants go get us down o. real matas bro

7 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Shopcheap: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:
If it is not a three or four day warning then they are unserious. What is the worst they can do apart from blowing up pipelines?

Remember your economy went to recession and your president got sick and was doped in UK for days all because of ND.

You keep flaunting you ignorance because you don't know how the FG gave those guy as ship up money. You are now inviting them again abi?

It seems you don't like that job wei dey give you food chop.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by skales67(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
willibounce1:

Your cursed yoru-bastard tribe is evil and that is why they can never progress. Omoluabeast goats

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by madenigga(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
newdawn2017:
Na so! we resemble igbo people?, Yoruba abi middle Beltane? Dem nor born Fulani dem papa Weh!
No una resemble hausa people
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
you right bro. although I hav the fear of foreign fulanis floodin our nation in large number thru the northern borders to vote in buhari but I firmly beliv we will n save our country from this on going jihadist campaign which has claimed almost 2000 Nigerian lives from 2017 till now if a united Southern Nigeria supports the middle belt

We shall shall overcome. Buhari is surrounded at every turn. I want you to ask yourself one question: who would Buhari turn to for help in the international community next year after Nigerians begin to revolt against his decision not to relinquish power?

I want zombies to answer this question. It is a very critical question which goes a long way to show the trajectory of the failed 2019 campaign.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by AdamuAudu: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.
Best advise this year. Am sure this post should be from one of those lazy yorubas people , trying every angle for protection. He nor go happen. The N/D agitators are wiser and will never jump into affairs that do not concern them. Am sure by the time they are throught with the north, they may likely go to the west. no ND youth will fight the headsmen.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
we should unite against a good man, buhari.
When you wake Up from your Ineffectual buffoonery, you let me know.
you're just an aboki jihadist b!tch. u are therefore entitled to ur own opinion Ma
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ategberoson(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:

you just talk like a boy that just completed his elementary education. I don't want to believe those liking your useless post would reason the same way?...

people are being rape in east, small girl rape and u felt is a fight btw middle belt and core north?

opc, afenifere are still proactive till date, WHR are your ipob and ohaneze. southwest envy will not short your lifespan
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Edu3Again: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:

Wallow in your ignorance....I am from the SS.
The same state which the supposed meeting was held.
Oil producing community at that

No mind the guy,they have no problem lumping us together calling us 5%.

Have no problem calling us IPOB when anybody from SS or SE commits a crime, when it reaches politics they divide us!

I thank God that we have wokenup to the divide and rule!

Please let him see below.
cc DoTheNeedful hope u read below.

The capital of Biafra is Port Harcourt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

Akwa Ibom say they are Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U

Even parts of Benue wan join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

Asaba will not 4get the genociode by Nigeria, so they are coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnQ9xK7B-o

Fear don dey catch u grin

The whole Niger Delta is Biafran, no sure about Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by DoTheNeedful: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
Oboy I b confam urhobo boy from OGOR delta state just immediately after ughelli when u travelling to Patani. My guy nor be all these mata wen una dey do 4 here dey hate unaself anyhw. don't even try those bulsh!t hate comments with me cus I wouldn't stoop so low to reply in a hateful manner just like u. but even if I'm ibo is that enuf reason to hate on me @ this trying times wen our fellow middle belt Nigerians r being murdered by the evil blood drinkn foreign n norther jihadists Muslims? this nor b time for those una mumu afonja-ipob hatred mata o. our pple dey leggo on a stead my guy. wake up, free ur mind from hate, if we don't unite these jihadists miscreants go get us down o. real matas bro

I don't do tribal hate. However, I find it funny that you can't see hate in the original post. I am 100% in support of the threat of the militants against the govt if nothing is done in the Middle Belt. Can you read the original post there. This post is not about SW but because of the hate the poster has for the SW, he included them in his post. Is it not funny that you ignored that only to face me. I just reacted to what he said. I don't think you are a decent person as you want to make yourself appear. Even there is hate in your own replies.
You talk about Southern unity,was there any in the one posted by the original poster and even you?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by AdamuAudu: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also added your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsmen then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.
Who you be? Who know SW? Unless you are talking of opening mouth wide open and make noice.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ategberoson(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Don't mind that afonja,they are The South's weakest link and it would be best not to form any alliance with such unreliable people whose Muslims can easily betray their Christian brothers to the caliphate,talk more of others. SEandSS has what it takes to stop the Islamists if they remain united.

weakest? then where is Nnamdi KANU? where is our Biafra? why do we abandoned our Biafra and started campaigning for buhari removal

is your brain on recession? because the last time I check, no Yoruba ever runaway from their course. if people they talk abt weakness, not people like Igbo. I will take u serious if you're ijaw but Igbo, u ve no mouth
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

You seemed to forget that the SE&SS are united in leaving this Zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWUK7sDrpfY

You seem scared of us leaving u.

You mean the SS that opened d door for naija soldiers to kill Easterners during d civil war?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Edu3Again: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I don't do tribal hate. However, I find it funny that you can't see hate in the original post. I am 100% in support of the threat of the militants against the govt if nothing is done in the Middle Belt. Can you read the original post there. This post is not about SW but because of the hate the poster has for the SW, he included them in his post. Is it not funny that you ignored that only to face me. I just reacted to what he said. I don't think you are a decent person as you want to make yourself appear. Even there is hate in your own replies.
You talk about Southern unity,was there any in the one posted by the original poster and even you?

Ur hatred is evident in ur post.
A guy from SS spoke up that the SS & SE will tackle this together and u got upset that we've united.
is that not HATE?

It's people like u that give the SW a bad name.

Dareal90s:

You mean the SS that opened d door for naija soldiers to kill Easterners during d civil war?

Whose talking of the War , we are talking NOW!

We are talking with together both SS & SE how to get rid of una parasites from the North angry

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
skales67:

Your cursed yoru-bastard tribe is evil and that is why they can never progress. Omoluabeast goats
Stop the hate Bro. he's your southern homeboy
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please, forgive us{SW and middlebelt}, we made a grievous mistake in 2015 and we need all the help we can get to be rid of this regime.

To err is human, and to forgive, divine. DO NOT repay evil with evil.

Ipob dunce. Stop claiming what you are not.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ur hatred is evident in ur post.
A guy from SS spoke up that the SS & SE will tackle this together and u got upset that we've united.
is that not HATE?

It's people like u that give the SW a bad name.

Whose talking of the War , we are talking NOW!

We are talking with together both SS & SE how to get rid of una parasites from the North angry
Attaché by force, SS doesn't regard d Easterners, am presently in Rivers State I knw what am saying. SS are capable nd they don't just talk nd chestbeat. I respect them no b small.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
On a more serious note, southerners need to eschew hate and unite against islamists from the core north. Enough of the ipob and Afonjas nonsense. We are on the verge of a major, final and comprehensive jihad against Nigerian Christians and we need to do all we can to unite and fight.

Enough of our southern folly.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
schoolboij:

Ipob dunce. Stop claiming what you are not.

I am Yoruba na. Ask anybody here.

Enough of the hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.