Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (49918 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Trying to stay relevant, how come ur brother con turn Yoruba man all of a sudden? Yoruba is in d blood even u want us to paddy u can never be a Yoruba man
wow! thanks 4 sayn I can never be a yoruba man its another way of sayn I can never be a slave. but omo boy even tho u nor send me I send u o. bcus na only una fit be our slaves cus other tribes get pride xcept una. soI really do care about u cus there must be slaves to do our dirty jobs thats y I care enough about ur existence slaveboy
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
wow! thanks 4 sayn I can never be a yoruba man its another way of sayn I can never be a slave. but omo boy even tho u nor send me I send u o. bcus na only una fit be our slaves cus other tribes get pride xcept una. soI really do care about u cus there must be slaves to do our dirty jobs thats y I care enough about ur existence slaveboy
Lol, na village boy I dey argue with since morning. shocked

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by EweduAfonja(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also added your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsmen then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.

óɓóɾí... who invited you to SS/SE mattaaa..

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, na village boy I dey argue with since morning. shocked
lol. my guy na tru. afta I fall ur hand finish na village boy u fit call me. ok i like being village boy from urhobo than be a slave descendant
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Hienna(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
when illiterate rules over the literate there is problem in the system of govt, anyway kudos to u guys.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please, forgive us{SW and middlebelt}, we made a grievous mistake in 2015 and we need all the help we can get to be rid of this regime.

To err is human, and to forgive, divine. DO NOT repay evil with evil.
Lzaa, what is happening to resurgentxtian4 and resurgent2019?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo Ikenna0b
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
bigfish3k:

u people attached urselves (south west and north)
we attached ourselves (south south and east) ...... equation balanced
stop complaining about our own attachement and face ur boko haram brothers. remember that like terms attract

Lol empty chest beating ipod pig. The SS have openly rejected you cursed ipod cowards. Go and fight your battle. Im sure you ipod pigs are waiting for the niger delta militants to help you save kanu. You animals could not fight for your saviour kanu. The niger delta didnt bother about him and your biafrau.d becuase they know ya'll useless, daft chest beating cowards. How many times do you hear SS chanting about SE. Its always you losers trying to attach by force. Rejected buffons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
skales67:

Your cursed yoru-bastard tribe is evil and that is why they can never progress. Omoluabeast goats

Fela alone even in his grave is greater than any biafrau.d man/woman whether dead,living or unborn. That's why you will always blame yorubas for everything. Its painful when you cant measure up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

Frustration at its peak..this one is already having seizures.

Your customers are waiting for you. Go and do the job you have been cursed to do from birth. You have no business here
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
bigfish3k:

am not sure u are from south west, u dont reason like one, u are an impostor, u are a suspected north west

Whatever!! Just stop denying your tribe. I know how hard it is to come from a cursed and rejected tribe like biafrau.d. nobody wants to associate with a cursed abd failed animals
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by CioAngels(f): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likel The y move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.
Are you sure Niger Delta is not part of their plan?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by cakanihu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Newsloft post=69006800]@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct ] look at d way Niger deltans look compare to hungry,slim and brain fry Fulani's
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by CioAngels(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Good

No group has monopoly of violence..You kill my people, I kill your people. Since SaiBaba wants to wipe out all the christains in Nigeria, we must resist him...
Not only Christians, Moslems and all none fulani tribes they are killing.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by cakanihu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
look at d way Niger deltans look compare to hungry,slim and brain fry Fulani's
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by PointZerom: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
LZAA:
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 DaBullIT greenback

Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by deluxe01: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
romenna:
blow up the country my niger delta army we need to blow up this evil country
where will u be afterwards? Singing halleluyah with d angels on d piano right?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by KingNom(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Let these guys not use this opportunity to accept bribe and shut up oh

We need them to speak up positively
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by skales67(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
willibounce1:

Fela alone even in his grave is greater than any biafrau.d man/woman whether dead,living or unborn. That's why you will always blame yorubas for everything. Its painful when you cant measure up.

Ok...agreed! But fela is dead. The rest of you alive can't even be compared to the bush rats running around in the south east talk less of humans.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ever8054: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.
keep south south out of your ipobic disease idiot...
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2018
gGGODDd:
u wan start to dey kap anyhow now. u don dey kap comot line. which delta state dey pay ransome to those moronic blood drinkers? the delta state u created or which one? delta n b.y states r d most dreaded in the whole ND region so nor dey kap anyhow. kap watin u dey sure of mak u nor dey looseguard urself anyhw 4 this forum omo boy.

You are incoherent fool. Your senator said it in the Senate house. It was in the news. Read mofo.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 03, 2018
gGGODDd:

Ogogoro talk. An urhobo slowpoke trowing shades at Yoruba. Wonders shall never end. Can you untie the shoe lace of a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2018
CioAngels:
Not only Christians, Moslems and all none fulani tribes they are killing.

And you know this how??
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by DeltaOil: 2:42am On Jul 03, 2018
schoolboij:

Not only Delta State na Rivers State you Wawa pig. They hide behind SS to spew hatred at yoruba. Just accept your Wawa identity.

go and hang yourself over these pics grin

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Impactever(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Enough of all these tribal hatred here .....if you don't know what to say, simply shut up ....it doesn't cost u a kobo.....

we Nigerians need to understand that the present Fulani herdsmen who has been killing thousands of innocent Nigerians are Islamic terrorists and enemies of Nigerians .

Their simple aim is to subdue , take-over and Islamise Nigeria through their systematic ethnic and religious killings that is being targeted against Christians and Non-fulani tribes.

When there is a killing in Benue state, ......there will be peace in Adamawa's, Taraba, Cross River and other part of Nigerian would feel less concerned.....they seems not to be bordered because there is a relative peace at their own homes......

Take a look at the systematic killings/ Civil War:

Whenever Enugu or Anambra is under attack, .....There would be peace at Akwa ibom, Delta , and Edo. ....and they would all feel less concerned as long as it is not their own family members that were killed .

Whenever there is a killing in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo.....there would be peace and silence in Ebonyi , Taraba and Nasarawa ....as long as their immediate families were not victims....

These hausa - fulani terrorists keep taking advantage of the division and hatred among the southern- Nigeria Ethnic groups( Igbo, Yoruba, Nigeria Delta, Middle Belt etc) to perpetrate their evil plan .

Enough of all these our cowardice attitude, The Hausa- Fulani's are our common enemy.

At such, Every Nigerian , SE ,SS, SW, MIDDLE BELT as long as you are not a terrorist, should join hands together to fight these blood sucking demons called huasa -Fulani -herdsmen .

Are u not surprised that not even a single Herdsmen has been arrested and convicted so far .....let us wake up .....this is a well planed arrangement by the Northern Hausa -fulani to subdue Nigeria....

May God destroy everyone in support of evil and blood shedding in our dear country Nigeria.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2018
gGGODDd:
lol. my guy na tru. afta I fall ur hand finish na village boy u fit call me. ok i like being village boy from urhobo than be a slave descendant
Village boy, go nd drink ur ogogoro, u nd ur brothers want to unite with a Yoruba man by force, we don't do fake love in our land, Yoruba isn't a mate of any of d tribes in Naija, we balling high here, we ar educated here, we ar d most developed region in Naija, d region with d highest number of industries, schools etc, Uhurobo ppl ar d most ugly set of ppl in naija, we knw ur women don't live with one husband, each child for different father nd they don't live with their husband, don't lie is ur mom living with ur dad? U guys ar minority nobody take u serious, d only job u do to feed urself is Kidnapping which ur brothers in SE taught u nd bunkery.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by romenna: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
deluxe01:

where will u be afterwards? Singing halleluyah with d angels on d piano right?
u too will join me someday to sing the same halleluyah with the angels on d piano so whats the fuse about?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2018
DeltaOil:

go and hang yourself over these pics grin

Picture of two albinos is inconsequential to me.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by ajaymina(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

bros, better oil dey for your head
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by bigfish3k: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
willibounce1:

Lol empty chest beating ipod pig. The SS have openly rejected you cursed ipod cowards. Go and fight your battle. Im sure you ipod pigs are waiting for the niger delta militants to help you save kanu. You animals could not fight for your saviour kanu. The niger delta didnt bother about him and your biafrau.d becuase they know ya'll useless, daft chest beating cowards. How many times do you hear SS chanting about SE. Its always you losers trying to attach by force. Rejected buffons

for ur information , am a SS chanting SE.so ur logic has failed. go and die. we are one SS and SE. u should careless about our unity
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by coolscott(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
tempest01:

Wallow in your ignorance....I am from the SS.
The same state which the supposed meeting was held.
Oil producing community at that
DoTheNeedful

Prove it
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
The three week time period has long expired. What happened, they've kept quiet again, abi?

Noisemakers of the highest order.
Real life is not a comic book, there is no Superman or Batman to save people from disasters.
Your only help is yourself.
If you can not protect yourself then sorry, you'll go the way of many weaklings in the past: six feet under.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.