Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (28339 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Amarabae(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
OK seen.
A cheat is a cheat.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Ovilalastica(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
And if you know, what can you do?

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
These signs differ in individuals but lemme still add..

- If your partner stops being jealous "all of a sudden "

-If your partner starts being "more" cautious about his look to work,look while hanging out with his friends or any other outing that doesn't have u in attendance.

-If your partner starts showing sex styles uv never seen him display before, then "maybe" his new partner is teaching him things and he wants to try it out with you too.

-If your partner begins to support men who cheat on their wives,and make it sound like it ain't a biggy.. Then maybe he's joined the gang too.

-If the connection between u two is lost, the affection, saying I Love you becomes a challenge,or u begin to feel avoided and a very high decline in sex rate. Then "maybe" he's cheating.

Everything i listed, i used "maybe" cuz other things cud be the reason for this action in ur spouse.
So be very sure before u can conclude he's cheating.

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
These signs differ in individuals but lemme still add..

- If your partner stops being jealous "all of a sudden "

-If your partner starts being "more" cautious about his look to work,look while hanging out with his friends or any other outing that doesn't have u in attendance.

-If your partner starts showing sex styles uv never seen him display before, then "maybe" his new partner is teaching him things and he wants to try it out with you too.

-If your partner begins to support men who cheat on their wives,and make it sound like it ain't a biggy.. Then maybe he's joined the gang too.

-If the connection between u two is lost, the affection, saying I Love you becomes a challenge,or u begin to feel avoided and a very high decline in sex rate. Then "maybe" he's cheating.

Everything i listed, i used "maybe" cuz other things cud be the reason for this action in ur spouse.
So be very sure before u can conclude he's cheating.

i dont take advice from women except my mother,thats the only woman in the whole world take can tell me the truth

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
The guy that hate women, you too hate women and feel they are only good for s**
Because thats all they can offer.i also hate them
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 7abibi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
how?
Hotzone:
By monitoring her whatsapp using whatsapp web but don't quote me if u die of heart attack!!!!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Sluvist(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cheating is no more a proper word to describe extra marital business, a new word needs to be applied on the issue so as to carry the weigh of the matter along with.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

i dont take advice from women except my mother,thats the only woman in the whole world take can tell me the truth

Who asked you? Talkative!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Who asked you? Talkative!
i had to talk because that post is full of dump shit from a dumbo,so i had to protect other innocent niggers from buying through your shitty advice.And your moniker stated you being a bitch so who takes a bitch seriously
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by mtngloetiartel: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Lol... If I later find out a girl is cheating on me via No 5, World War III go happen ah swear.... grin
u will hav to wait for it to happen to me next before the war begin.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

i had to talk because that post is full of dump shit from a dumbo,so i had to protect other innocent niggers from buying through your shitty advice.And your moniker stated you being a bitch so who takes a bitch seriously

This one is bipolar!!! grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

This one is bipolar!!! grin
no.....this one is a masked hoe
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
well, when you refuse to cook, clean the house, do laundry and do dishes what else can you be used for?
the more things and duties you reject the more you become good for just one thing...
Lol, I started cooking at 8. Not all ladies are like that.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I started cooking at 8. Not all ladies are like that.
cool you're one of the few real ones. points for you. now come and cook me pap and beef stew tongue
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
cool you're one of the few real ones. points for you. now come and cook me pap and beef stew tongue
Hahahahaha.... I'm not a single lady. I cook for family everyday and I cook for the children in my Church every first Sunday. If I no sabi I for no try am grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahahaha.... I'm not a single lady. I cook for family everyday and I cook for the children in my Church every first Sunday. If I no sabi I for no try am grin
#Respect cool if your young sister is as real as you are, forward her my contacts. your family raised you proper
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
#Respect cool if your young sister is as real as you are, forward her my contacts. your family raised you proper
She is not single too and she is a better cook grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
She is not single too and she is a better cook grin
i need her more than her man needs her. seperate them will you grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i need her more than her man needs her. seperate them will you grin
I no trust you grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by McBrooklyn(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
u will hav to wait for it to happen to me next before the war begin.

Lol... Why would you want that to happen to you??
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by mtngloetiartel: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Lol... Why would you want that to happen to you??
because that is d only reason i will want ww3 to start.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by poweredcom(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
especially naija babes an average of dem is https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by McBrooklyn(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
because that is d only reason i will want ww3 to start.

Lol... Shey make ah arrange am for you then make ww3 happen?? grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
sunnysunny69:
Some guys are honestly sex addict, no matter what you do, they must cheat.

grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2020
tetula123:
Almost every one cheats.. I keep on saying it, what scares me is STD, on the part of pregnancy, I have got trust issues, even with a bullet proof condom I still got to pull out
Kolo grin grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
tetula123:
Almost every one cheats.. I keep on saying it, what scares me is STD, on the part of pregnancy, I have got trust issues, even with a bullet proof condom I still got to pull out.

Hahaha bullet proof condom smiley
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Millenniumlady(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Kolo grin grin
Why are you angry with me sad
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why are you angry with me sad

But u know i can't be angry with u na.. just angry at ur disappearance sha. Hope ur good smiley
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Millenniumlady(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
dairykidd:

But u know i can't be angry with u na.. just angry at ur disappearance sha. Hope ur good smiley
I'm fine thanks.....Hope you've been good smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.