Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) (548 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Someone stole my phone just now, thinking of tracking it.
Please any alternative?
I need help?
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Have u tried "Find my Phone"?
If ur using Samsung, juz log on to Samsung.com then look for find my phone. U must remember ur email add ur using on that phone. Then u log on ur email & password.

U can track ur phone & even swipe out all the content on ur phone& block the phone.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by greatnaija01: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
WALK INTO ANY POLICE STATION AND PAY 1000 NAIRA... or more.... THEY WILL TRACK IT FOR U....
It will be faster if you tell them a GUN was involved.

you may need to wait for WEEKS to your phone back... BUT the GOOD NEWS IS..... EVERY SINGLE DIME U SPENT IN TRACKING AND ON THE POLICE CASE will be refunded by the person caught with the phone and the robbers.

Mavin1:
Someone stole my phone just now, thinking of tracking it.
Please any alternative?
I need help?
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Have u tried "Find my Phone"?
If ur using Samsung, juz log on to Samsung.com then look for find my phone. U must remember ur email add ur using on that phone. Then u log on ur email & password.

U can track ur phone & even swipe out all the content on ur phone& block the phone.
Yes, its Samsung s4
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
WALK INTO ANY POLICE STATION AND PAY 1000 NAIRA... or more.... THEY WILL TRACK IT FOR U....
It will be faster if you tell them a GUN was involved.

you may need to wait for WEEKS to your phone back... BUT the GOOD NEWS IS..... EVERY SINGLE DIME U SPENT IN TRACKING AND ON THE POLICE CASE will be refunded by the person caught with the phone and the robbers.

Someone suggested this, but my fear is that I don't have the receipt at the moment, and the person is telling me 15k?
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by greatnaija01: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
POLICE DIFFERS BRO.
ITS THE IMEI YOU NEED. and it should be in your email if you registered for googleplay

Mavin1:

Someone suggested this, but my fear is that I don't have the receipt at the moment, and the person is telling me 15k?
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
POLICE DIFFERS BRO.
ITS THE IMEI YOU NEED. and it should be in your email if you registered for googleplay

Ok bro, I have the IMEI with me now,
I've reported, they said I should come back by 5pm.
I appreciate your swift response.
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mavin1:

Ok bro, I have the IMEI with me now,
I've reported, they said I should come back by 5pm.
I appreciate your swift response.

Step 1: Report to the Police, the mobile operators will only assist you with a police warrant
Step 2: Visit your mobile operator with the Police document. Your mobile service provider can block any mobile phone by putting its IMEI number in the black list. Once blacklisted, a mobile phone is useless as it cannot be used at all.

Your operator can also track the exact location of the mobile phone using its IMEI number using the Global Positioning System, thus helping you find the lost or stolen mobile phone. However, since a lot of phones get stolen these days, mobile operators will track a phone from its IMEI number only in the case of some special situation (e.g with a police warrant).
Re: Someone Stole My Phone Now (please Help) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Step 1: Report to the Police, the mobile operators will only assist you with a police warrant
Step 2: Visit your mobile operator with the Police document. Your mobile service provider can block any mobile phone by putting its IMEI number in the black list. Once blacklisted, a mobile phone is useless as it cannot be used at all.

Your operator can also track the exact location of the mobile phone using its IMEI number using the Global Positioning System, thus helping you find the lost or stolen mobile phone. However, since a lot of phones get stolen these days, mobile operators will track a phone from its IMEI number only in the case of some special situation (e.g with a police warrant).
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Most Nigerian Girls / Rice or beans / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap, Says Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.