Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (122976 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by icetrimz: 3:15am On May 19, 2020
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

923 Likes 106 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by galaxy2020(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2020
Shey them tie you to her? Seek, you shall find, you don seek and you don find, wetin you dey complain about?

604 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Rahyberg(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2020
The kind of Ladies we have nowadays is making me to fear Relationship a lot.

Baba, count you losses and move on.

That is how they do.

I fear person wey no fear Woman.

1024 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tyson99(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2020
Rahyberg:

That is how they do.

To even marry sef dey worry my soul

691 Likes 46 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Holyfield1(m): 3:37am On May 19, 2020
I understand your pain bro

You'll heal with time cry

I respect y'all that are bold enough to go into serious relationship these days

It's even sad that these ladies keep making monsters that'll end up hurting them. cry

Time will heal you bro cry

423 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by mykelswa(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2020
This day you ask for love and what you get is injection and drugs. Better find your way out before its too late

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by madampresident(f): 3:53am On May 19, 2020
Fake story

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 3:57am On May 19, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story
maybe this one but most Ladies no go make heaven

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by DrPurple(m): 4:01am On May 19, 2020
I don't know why Girls Bleep up

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 4:03am On May 19, 2020
Stay there. When mosquito locate you you go go sleep

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by DaddyRochie1642: 4:05am On May 19, 2020
You Can Crawl back to your Room and Sleep grin grin

350 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by raphroye: 4:07am On May 19, 2020
No tell me say you no dey see traces before now say no be only you dey strive am o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Akanoaaa(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2020
Lol... Your eyes don see wetin u dey find. Sorry bro, na their way. Man have to move on.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by StarFist(m): 4:22am On May 19, 2020
This one cum sweet me specially oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin My broda, wake her up right now and collect your missing leg ooo.. Cos you need am from tomorrow.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by emerged01(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2020
grin I can’t stop laughing. Pele o!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kizwid(m): 4:56am On May 19, 2020
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence

351 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by adebayour26: 5:00am On May 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Can Crawl back to your Room and Sleep grin grin
At least your hands can still help you with the crawling.
Wetin happen don happen. You should be happy you got to know. What if you don't even have an idea nko

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Alberta123: 5:07am On May 19, 2020
Most Nigerian lady are incapable of love.

They'll open there legs for anyone that can solve part of there financial responsibility.

Na this small thing no make u walk grin cheesy grin

368 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 5:16am On May 19, 2020
Something is not right.

It seems all ladies have suddenly gone bad and the guys have changed to good. grin

Waz going on? Ladies are no longer creating threads.

Buhari must hear this.

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by linearity: 5:23am On May 19, 2020
Better get up go do STD test fast fast, life no get duplicate and no dolling.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 19, 2020
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious

596 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ybalogs(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2020
This is seriously serious. Baba just go wake am make she dey go her house this midnight biko.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ybalogs(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story
Could be fake but happens. Mine looks faker sef but madam,e real pass real.

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by DenreleDave(m): 5:35am On May 19, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before i proceed, i will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. yes people i did it, i went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

in fact, im writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so i invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

so later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. the one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

please help me. this is 3am and im still in deep pains, i cant seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

please how do i get my legs working again so i can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

Pls get a wheel chair if u can't walk at all

Get a walking stick if u still get small strength

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by seanwilliam(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2020
kizwid:
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence
and dont forget to always use raincoat..

If her pussy sweet, and u no want to start pussy hussling, keep her and turn her to your sex object .Fhuck her like say she no get creator.

Kill all the feelings for her

To be honest, I hate all these relationships talk talk...
If you are in relationship, have it at the back of your mind that your girl go still fhuck up las las..

Except Virgin, no girl worths the stress.. u still have 90% assurance on virgin..

Ask yourself why jesus no get wife...
Ask yourself why God no get wife...
Ask yourself why satan no get wife...
Ask yourself why Sean.william self no get girlfriend..
But you u dey form strong head grin

Take 10 dosage of redpill for today grin
U supposed dey ok..

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Exc2000: 5:40am On May 19, 2020
cool

Stop having unrealistic expectation on a lady you haven't engaged or married, infidelity and cheating is only for married people after saying their vows, or engaged couples who had made there intentions clear..

relationship these days is like shareholders company, its who controls the highest stake in a kpekus that is the main guy while others are side niggars, even as you are getting angry be certain that many fvckers are in her facebook and instagram DM trying their luck to gain the opportunity to slack the pvssy, you shoud also hunt other girls like that

So kindly also toast more girls, go on dates, have fun and have side chicks, option A, option b and Option C in another state or location, this way you can also enjoy your life without too much worries and wouldn't be going to buy pad and cooking cat fish over Vagina that is cheaply available to everyone this days even teenagers, brick layers and agbero

In your 20s you are supposed to explore all your options and browse every available kpekus so that you can settle for the best, your girlfriend already knows the drill, na you still dey slack

306 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by RunzMAN: 5:49am On May 19, 2020
angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by hoMegas(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2020
A famous playboy once said, the puzzi is not yours, it's just your turn to smash.

Smash and move on my guy

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Callertunez: 6:18am On May 19, 2020
angry angry

use wheel chair

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Pickieox(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2020
This OP go wound me with laff ooo, abeg I never chop...when you hear the word "women", my guy japa!!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by aristocratic5(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2020
Rahyberg:

That is how they do.

Sincerely na vampire all of Dem be
No wonder one of my guy say d fear of a woman is d beginning of wisdom

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.