Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? (1875 Views)

The Essense Of Big Ynash / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by mespusinglez(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sigmabond:

ANY GIRL PLAYING HARD TO GET SHOULD ASK ONAMMA( The Joys of Motherhood).
hmm
Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by Timagex(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hard to get? I laugh. I don't like wasting time. U in or out? Its OK to give a little time, but, there is a limit. cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by mespusinglez(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timagex:
Hard to get? I laugh. I don't like wasting time. U in or out? Its OK to give a little time, but, there is a limit. cool
NO DULLING GUY
Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by Timagex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
NO DULLING GUY
u on point sir..

1 Like

Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by debayun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Means you haven't met one really worth Chasing...

The rule of supply and demand... If a thing is oversupplied it will look cheap and so the demand will be less... If it's scarce ( ie woman playing hard to get) it will suddenly increase in value coz it's in demand with a shortage of supply.... Only the best bidder will get it.

That is why we play hard to get ...and honestly I'd recommend it ... It helps sift out all the unserious guys coz they give up too easily.

You must be backwardly deranged for you to still think like this. The truth you don't know is no serious purposeful guy in this time and age.

I have seen guys stay for as long as possible just to have a taste of the lady and then dump her later

Why do you think older people don't even recommend long courtships

You can deny the fact that you know weather you like someone or not within a week or two of meeting them so what's the use of that useless time wastage.

In my own opinion I advise you try and go the hard to forget route instead of the hard to get route.

My slogan is hard to get easy to dump
Re: What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? by samtol4(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't play hard to get. I always know early on if someone is a potential or not. It's all about the mental connection for me. The only issue that could slow down the process, is when I'm trying to warm up to the person emotionally. Falling in love is not an easy task. So I may need a bit of time to negotiate with myself. It's always useful to start off as friends, since some of us don't warm up to the idea of love pretty quick.
sensible and intelligent lady keep it up .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance / Blac Chyna Strips Completely Naked With Just Body Paint Covering Her Nipples (18 / Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.