Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' (49139 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by ikorodureporta: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, i shared this topic around 7am today but one 'angry' mod that is always angry deleted it from my profile. Not that i used a blogging source. It was from guardian newspaper. D person know himsef sad
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
dalaman:

I tire oo. Some of these folks are almost crazy. Why not invest in treasury bills which is very safe?120 million every year is a very good amount anywhere in the world.

It isnt.

Your return on investment must either match the inflation rate or exceed or else your actually losing money.

Inflation here hovers 15% annually so a 10% return is a loss in real terms.

Best he invests in land in Ibeju Lekki . Land values there will at least double in 3 years

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by illegalking: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Exactly my point bro.. What if its people around you in physical life that are giving you hard times will you life the earth for them. In Alexistaiwo's voice we die here. Lol..
For those that will say asslick kindly check my past post to him and see i don't give a fuqk about nobody, but yet i treat people with respect when they deserve it. Thanks

Like i use to say Quote/Mentions/Whatever that is coming DEACTIVATED...
choo:

Quitting Nairaland because of people? You really amaze me Val. I wish I can sit you down then talk to you one on one.

As a man you have a whole lot to face till you give up. how do you run from people you don't know...how?

I see you joined in 2008 same year like me, maybe you need to do like me too. Read More, laugh more then comment less.

Make I nor hear say you comot for here...na we be elders!
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by TadM: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2018
see why we are not checking your signature?
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Daboomb: 5:17am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69021419:
So sad.
Obviously he has been told he doesn't have a case in the Court of Law, Cos I'm wondering why he is begging people that are fraudsters, and he even know some of them, to return his money!!
Instead of getting the best lawyer in the Land.
Well, what do we know.
I really feel so bad for him......

This is what his friend has to say......

His close friend, Emakpor Dibofun said that the former Super Eagles star is yet to recover from the fortune he lost to fraudsters.
“Wilson Oruma hasn’t really recovered from the emotional disorder which he suffered after he was duped.

This is definitely more than depression.
Many people in his case would have jumped into the lagoon by now, just imagine what he looked like some months ago........
Wicked people everywhere....

I will expect Agents of the EFCC and DSS to pay him a visit and have a chat with him ....and then investigate his story with the aim of bringing to Justice, anyone involved.

That is what JUSTICE is all about.
Not just chasing Politicians alone, though that is alos necessary.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Daboomb:

I will expect Agents of the EFCC and DSS to pay him a visit and have a chat with him ....and then investigate his story with the aim of bringing to Justice, anyone involved.

That is what JUSTICE is all about.
Not just chasing Politicians alone, though that is alos necessary.
You are very right with the.
This is what would have happened in a good society.
I really pity him
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Daboomb: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Surd2121:
Are you kidding me ? which Govt step in to help Mike Tyson ? Go and read about Boris Becker British Tennis Legend. are they not in saner climes ?

Which 419 defrauded Mike Tyson or Borris Becker?

Was Tyson a boxer for the National team or just a private sportsman?
Does America or Germany treat its sports heroes the way we neglect ours?
Do oyu remember how Rashidi yekini died, would he have died like that if he was American or German?
SMH

Tell us about the similarity between Oruma's case and these ones you mentioned
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Daboomb: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2018
234GT:

If I have ordinary 100 million naira, no human being in this world can convince me of any business to do. Na NTB straight. No sweat, no going up and down, no transport or gen or staff cost, no risk, no waking up and going out to work, no buying and selling or being owed by customers...........

Some people held Treasury Bills of the Libyan Govt and till today, they dont even know who the Governor of their Central bank is or where the C.Bank is even located anymore....talkless of redeeming their investment. grin grin grin

Lesson: The longer it takes for the profit to return back home, the more risky it becomes!
No one can predict tomorrow.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by wordbank(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2018
goldenval:

Well bro,
A lot is going on right now both trauma and not remembering my sites passwords anymore which I think I will leave this Niaraland once for all and never come back again but I will do that after they present their proof.. so that they can have Nairaland... beside I never gain anything here......

Anyway, thanks for reaching out smiley
I just observe oo
No forget
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by VULCAN(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
I'm still wondering who told you that Boris Becker is British.

The person lied by the way

Tokziby:

Those ones are self inflicted. Tyson definitely got help through psychotherapy, he got contracts as boxing pundits, got adverts, movie role and so much more. He's living good life now but might be far from the opulence he used to enjoy.
And for Boris he filed bankruptcy cos he owed money and when u file such does not necessarily means u dont have a penny left. Even if they took all his money the Brits will never leave him on his own, he's a national Hero and can never go poor. The case will be settled.

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by fopishow(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Pray your family members don't dupe you.
seekier:
Hmmmm he does not even the know the exact figures. What is close to 2 billion? see person wey wan do business
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Tokziby: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2018
VULCAN:
I'm still wondering who told you that Boris Becker is British.

The person lied by the way

WOW... how could u descend this low angry to bring religion into this

Even if i made an error with his nationality still does not nullify my point.

If u cant win an argument doesn't mean u should throw a low blow... shocked

The people trying to cause a divide in Nigeria have done a very good job on u, for u to have view this little argument as US against THEM...

The resent killings around the country has been likened to the event of Rwanda 1994 but i never saw it that way... Now i know better, i hope u realize it before its too late... It may not end well for u if u continue to tow the line of hatred and bigotry.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Lelepeautos(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
ohk
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by 234GT(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Daboomb:

Some people held Treasury Bills of the Libyan Govt and till today, they dont even know who the Governor of their Central bank is or where the C.Bank is even located anymore....talkless of redeeming their investment. grin grin grin

Lesson: The longer it takes for the profit to return back home, the more risky it becomes!
No one can predict tomorrow.

What happened in Libya will never happen in Nigeria.
Libyans were enjoying under Ghadaffi but they wanted more and they must have learnt their lessons now.
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by bakayokoko: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss

If nobody talk about you then you are nobody...

People hate what they can't have or attain.

Just do your thing, live your life.
Life is too hard enough, please don't add extra baggage.

Don't ever give your detractors the satisfaction of seeing you broken.

KEEP SHUT SCAMMER
Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
bakayokoko:

KEEP SHUT SCAMMER

Long time no see cheesy

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by sleuthhound: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:
The efcc will see to that.
LMAO,

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
WHEN YOU have become RICH YOU GO inTO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AND ASK GOD TO ORDER YOUR SPENDINGS AND READ FINANCIAL BOOKS.
THAT IS HOW YOU ENJOY YOUR WEALTH AS A BELIEVER. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match / Brazil 2002 Squad Reunite To Celebrate 20th Anniversary Of World Cup Triumph / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.