Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance (4642 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by made4naijamusic: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
A yet to be identified lady has painfully spoken on her romance with her boyfriend who literally chases anything in skirts.

Nigerian relationship blogger and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has the story of the woman who is openly being cheated on by her man.

According to her, the man goes as far as sleeping with women in his office. She is seeking advice from the general public about him.

Read her story:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/how-my-boyfriend-sleeps-with-women-in-his-office-lady-talks-bad-romance/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
JOROOOOO: The King of fables!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Terminator1234g: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Joro ko goro ni
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by sarahade(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by 234GT(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na wah ooooo
Ladies prefer bad guys sha
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by agbonkamen(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
solution 406: whenever he want to have sex with you playfully lubricate his dick with Shea butter my dear No more erection for life.
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
agbonkamen:
solution 406: whenever he want to have sex with you playfully lubricate his dick with Shea butter my dear No more erection for life.
jesus,if am that guy i will use stick a sharp stick with a rugged shaft put it inside her pussy and pound it till i damage her womb for life completely
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Oyindidi(f): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

jesus,if am that guy i will use stick a sharp stick with a rugged shaft put it inside her pussy and pound it till i damage her womb for life completely
Who did this to you? Mind opening a thread like mimimiles93?
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who did this to you? Mind opening a thread like mimimiles93?
dont worry i will like to demonstrate that experiment on you,then you will know who did it to me while you are already lieing in your grave
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

dont worry i will like to demonstrate that experiment on you,then you will know who did it to me while you are already lieing in your grave
Adeleke, you will demonstrate on your female family members

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Adeleke, you will demonstrate on your female family members
my female family members did not ask to know who did that to me,you asked
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Noblefirstlady: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
God forbid I rader live jobless on the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

my female family members did not ask to know who did that to me,you asked
Did I say anything wrong to you?

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by austyn0(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
The lady kept "brosing"grin

Bros,, stop sleeping with random women,, your lady just reported you to a brosgrin
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by austyn0(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
God forbid I rader live jobless on the street.
I know you are already putting all the blame on the guy....What abou the girls he is cheating on her with?grin
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Noblefirstlady: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=austyn0 post I am not blaming anyone, it is just that my heart cannot take it imagine a boyfriend sending his girlfriend to go buy food for his bed mate jeeesu I rather quit.
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aunty bros, relationship is not by force. Biko rest.....
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by mimimile93: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
The reason why a lady will not want to leave an abusive relationship is because of what she is getting from relationship which is monetary gains..
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by shakmati(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
[quote author=austyn0 post I am not blaming anyone, it is just that my heart cannot take it imagine a boyfriend sending his girlfriend to go buy food for his bed mate jeeesu I rather quit.

Is that your final answer? The only thing you brought to the table is your pussy. Don't forget. Now you have house and job. But she better insist he uses a condom with her before im give am aids!
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Noblefirstlady: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=shakmati post=69029553][/quote] I will take it that you are not using that fowl language on me.
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by polite2(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
pls how true is this?

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by shakmati(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
I will take it that you are not using that fowl language on me.

No I'm not. Except you are the woman in question.
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by austyn0(m): 3:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Yeah,,that's too bad.
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by sylvez(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
polite2:
pls how true is this?
me too, I won know how true it is o.....
make I better remove anything sheer and butter for my house

I no want wahalaa abeg!!!!!!
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by sarahade(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Stupid girl still calling him her bf. Because of meat you are calling cow brother you are mad op.

Let me just warn you and all this low self esteem girls that will do anything for money stop posting rubbish on social media.
If you don't know what to do stay until you have herpes or hiv. Stupid girls.

Can't you people just work things out on your own must you allow this men riddicle you every time.

I wish every woman can be like me I don't have plenty but the little I make is enough for me I strive to be better the kind of ego I have when spending my 10 naira ehen otedola no get am.

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Auladimeji1: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69018837:
JOROOOOO: The King of fables!
Devils is a saint when it comes to Jorro

Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by goodnewscliff(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Did I say anything wrong to you?
i need a woman like u in ma life wink
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Laird(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarahade:
Stupid girl still calling him her bf. Because of meat you are calling cow brother you are mad op.

Let me just warn you and all this low self esteem girls that will do anything for money stop posting rubbish on social media.
If you don't know what to do stay until you have herpes or hiv. Stupid girls.

Can't you people just work things out on your own must you allow this men riddicle you every time.

I wish every woman can be like me I don't have plenty but the little I make is enough for me I strive to be better the kind of ego I have when spending my 10 naira ehen otedola no get am.

Every woman be like You who posted about looking for an American Based Boyfriend in Nairaland Dating Section

Haaaa
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by sarahade(f): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Laird:

Every woman be like You who posted about looking for an American Based Boyfriend in Nairaland Dating Section

Haaaa

Before nko I should look for those living in nigeria abi?
Hungry fool you think everyone is hungry I don't need and have to explain myself to anyone. I still prefare stupid Nigerian men to black American men.
If you know you know
Don't bother quoting me I won't reply you .
Re: How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance by Laird(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

Before nko I should look for those living in nigeria abi?
Hungry fool you think everyone is hungry I don't need and have to explain myself to anyone. I still prefare stupid Nigerian men to black American men.
If you know you know
Don't bother quoting me I won't reply you .

Me or You who.is hungry. Accusing fellow Girls/ladies of being Greedy claiming Sanctimonious on this thread but Looking for an American Based boyfriend in Another thread

I Laugh in Chinese Powers at the public display of both Deceit and Self Illusion

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. / Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.