Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (3573 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Yesgrin when I want something from him and he's not ready to give me or consider. I will kneel down and ask. Once I'm humble enough to go down on my kneels. I get whatever I want

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by roarik(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
lolz...i dnt even knw how to say i am sorry,not to talk of kneeling down,still learning tho cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
seyezy:
I see pride: what is there in humbling yourself by demonstrating your sincere apology through kneeling. Am sorry for the guy who ended up marrying u.

"Humbling yourself" is not demonstrated only through kneeling. Words can also be used to convey the same message. Ever heard the saying, appearances can be deceiving?

If he can't sense the sincerity in my words, then we're probably not a good match, because I will not get all theatrical to express myself. To apologize on its own IS humbling. Groveling is unnecessary. I'll leave that to the toady person that'll end up marrying you grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by pawshjai(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Your typing is an eyesore.What would it cost you to type the words in full or switch to pidgin?
lolz...wats my own wif u...u sha got d message i was tryna pass xo dis others...xo sty confused
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MrCork: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yesgrin when I want *SOMETHING* from him and he's not ready to give me or consider. I will kneel down and ask. Once I'm humble enough to go down on my kneels. I get whatever I want

..**SOMETHING **.....again? .. .which somethin?...

...but y u all ways thinking & talking about sexxx on all thread...you previous comments was FUK FUK FUK ERECTION. ....FUK FUK FUK ERECTION? ........same on all yor thread..FUK FUK FUK ERECTION ..

.. Oyindidi but wot KINDA woman r u? ((Shaking my head continuously ))
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..**SOMETHING **.....again? .. .which somethin?...

...but y u all ways thinking & talking about sexxx on all thread...you previous comments was FUK FUK FUK ERECTION. ....FUK FUK FUK ERECTION? ........same on all yor thread..FUK FUK FUK ERECTION ..

.. Oyindidi but wot KINDA woman r u? ((Shaking my head continuously ))
embarassed
Stop following me about!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MrCork: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stop following me about!

...huh?... me follow up abi u following me?..are u Beyansi? ...must u related every topic to sexcc fuk erection. ..that's wot u talk about every day..am I lying?.... am i not tryin to help u behave like a lady?..I BEGGGGY!! ((Still shaking my head )) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz...wats my own wif u...u sha got d message i was tryna pass xo dis others...xo sty confused
Ara e lowa.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
If it truly warrants it, I don't see why both genders shouldn't do so.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

...huh?... me follow up abi u following me?..are u Beyansi? ...must u related every topic to sexcc fuk erection. ..that's wot u talk about every day..am I lying?.... am i not tryin to help u behave like a lady?..I BEGGGGY!! ((Still shaking my head )) undecided
K
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Human being I ever knelt for. Got dumped as soon I got up, funny scene wen ever I remember. Dude started begging immediately as I was shaking my head and saying No no no.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Amarabae(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
I will apologize to him on bed in the other room cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mimimile93: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.

As far as the guy had guap the girl would not mind even licking his ass.

But if the guy is broke, he's writtenoff.

Naija girls are in relationships for what they stand to gain..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
I see feminists taking over this thread.

Back to the topic, women who are happy in their relationships will feel very comfortable to go on their knees and beg their men
Men who are happy in their relationship won't allow their women to go on their knees before forgiving them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Amarabae:
I will apologize to him on bed in the other room cheesy
Won't work on some people.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mimimile93: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.

As far as the guy had guap the girl would not mind even licking his ass.

But if the guy is broke, he's writtenoff.

Naija girls are in relationships for what they stand to gain..

So as a guy u need to have a lot of money before goin into a relatnshp.

When u are rich, even if u beat ur girl she will not brkup with u. She will even tell u she's sorry even wen u are at fault.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by samysmoothfresh: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"Humbling yourself" is not demonstrated only through kneeling. Words can also be used to convey the same message. Ever heard the saying, appearances can be deceiving?

If he can't sense the sincerity in my words, then we're probably not a good match, because I will not get all theatrical to express myself. To apologize on its own IS humbling. Groveling is unnecessary. I'll leave that to the toady person that'll end up marrying you grin

I don't know you neither have i ever seen you but i have a feeling (an almost certain one) that you're a fat lady who either was once slim or have been fat since forever ((no offfenscsee))
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I don't know you neither have i ever seen you but i have a feeling (an almost certain one) that you're a fat lady who either was once slim or have been fat since forever ((no offfenscsee))

I know you just read my other post. Nice try, phony psychic grin

In reality, I actually wouldn't be considered a fatso. I just put on weight & it's only people who know me very well that can tell that my mouth has been very busy. Strangers, nope. Because I still fall under the average weight range or plump at most. So there!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by samysmoothfresh: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know you just read my other post. Nice try, phony psychic grin

In reality, I actually wouldn't be considered a fatso. I just put on weight & it's only people who know me very well that can tell that my mouth have been very busy. Strangers, nope. Because I still fall under the average weight range or plump at most. So there!

cheesy
it's either you smart or i prolly should have waited a day or a few hours before doing this

i think i still got the react4on i wanted though,.........................grin

"plump" is the new "fat" btw!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy
it's either you smart or i prolly should have waited a day or a few hours before doing this

i think i still got the react4on i wanted though,.........................grin

"plump" is the new "fat" btw!!!

Fat I am then. Look, I'm not ashamed of it. I own it. That's me being realistic with myself because I've been feeling like sausage meat in my own clothes lately grin Perhaps putting it in words will set a fire that'll make me wanna make a few changes...when I feel like it wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by samysmoothfresh: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Fat I am then. Look, I'm not ashamed of it. I own it. That's me being realistic with myself because I've been feeling like sausage meat in my own clothes lately grin Perhaps putting it in words will set a fire that'll make me wanna make a few changes...when I feel like it wink

lol

should i spur you on to "put it in words and set a fire that'd make you wanna make a few changes" or you good being "plump" grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lol

should i spur you on to "put it in words and set a fire that'd make you wanna make a few changes" or you good being "plump" grin

Lol, ask how I'm doing every now & then. I may start tomorrow tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by samysmoothfresh: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, ask how I'm doing every now & then. I may start tomorrow tongue

noted grin

i just hope you get too excited with the result you'd get in 2 months and post before and after pictures that'd make fp

that'll be interesting dont you think? grin

[!d]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
Men who are happy in their relationship won't allow their women to go on their knees before forgiving them.
Clap for yourself!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2018
roarik:
lolz...i dnt even knw how to say i am sorry,not to talk of kneeling down,still learning tho cry

Smh undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I don't need to go down on one knee to show my sincerity.
As a rule of thumb, I'm very suspicious of people who do the obvious, because it's usually fake.
So no, if my apology is from the heart I won't be melodramatic & predictable.
knelling isnt melodramatic unless you are a drama queen!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2018
mistel:

knelling isnt melodramatic unless you are a drama queen!

OK.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Bikky302:

Yes why not? I can.
may the good Lord continually increase you. i thought such women no longer exists
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Most times, a simple; "oh! am so sorry" does it all. a sincere acceptance of what should have been that wasnt is enough to make the man quiet.
your objectivity in accepting your wrong and saying sory can make the man even start apologising to the woman to stop her heartfelt apology. if it warrants kneeling, yes its ok. dont people kneel during proposals?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Plucx: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
ndy87:
Human being I ever knelt for. Got dumped as soon I got up, funny scene wen ever I remember. Dude started begging immediately as I was shaking my head and saying No no no.
Well, I think u should thank God he did, cus, he never loved you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by seyezy: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Points taken. If I may ask, which tribe are you from?
XhosaNostra:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ugandan Girl Arrested For Masturbating Surfaces / Labelled Diagram Of A Slayqueen (picture) / Why Do Men Love Shame And Sex Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.