Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (30221 Views)

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by magicminister: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
HotMayo:
what if she's guilty? there are very few honest students left you know

She was never mentioned by the buyers or sellers of the leaked examination questions. What more evidence does she need to prove her innocence?

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Patosky4U: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Social media is really the voice of the poor masses now.

Mean while check my signature
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by DonMoga(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
nero2face:
Public attention seekers, next topic plz

MUST YOU COMMENT?
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by ashjay001(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
tommykiwi:
Good, 9ja is improving on a daily basics. They should also bring a stop on the matter of killings in the country but the blood sucking demons.

This is how a civilised society works! Everyone should av access to justice!
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by CodeTemplar: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
elyte89:

Aw does dis relate to d topic? undecided
Same way expulsion in private unis attracts that statement.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by udo2018: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Fight the good fight to the end...
nne i maka.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by dominique(f): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
henryblaze25:
Nice one

Please when answering a committee, NEVER accept u heard the paper leaked.

If I am in that panel, I will ask u, what did u do as a departmental president when u heard about the leakage?

By virtue of your position u need to report such when u hear, in a case u don't, never accept u heard such.

#just an advice

The news of the leakage must have spread round the school, feigning ignorance shows she has something to hide. Her only crime according to the school authorities is that she didn't do anything about the leakage when it occured and she had a good reason why she couldn't involve herself. She should just stick to her story. Hope she's victorious

1 Like

Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by CapitanS: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Let justice be done
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
I did say in the previous post that I await to hear the story of the secondary school university.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by ajayiopy: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
JustME7:
Update on Lydia Lawal: The lady expelled from Federal University Lokoja.

Her case has been taken up after her last post.

I told you that you are about to become a millionaire.Am very sure your HOD read my comment and he had to take a proactive step.Just be watching for the outcome. AWON SMELLOS
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Almunjid(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg na which offence she commit?
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
feodan:
Gud morning, pls am in need of 30k, urgently. Anybody with a place where i can borrow it. I promise to return it by ending of this month. I live in ibadan.
Check online loan apps. Branch, paylater, aella credit etc. I'm sure at least one of them will work.
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
WETIN YOU DO FOR SCHOOL MANAGEMENT THAT MAKE THEM EXPELLED YOU?
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by donbenie(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WETIN YOU DO FOR SCHOOL MANAGEMENT THAT MAKE THEM EXPELLED YOU?
That is EXACTLY what she wants Nigerians to help her find out..she has stated her OWN side of the story..
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by donbenie(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2018
nero2face:
Public attention seekers, next topic plz
Really?..you think wasting 5 years at school and at the end you're expelled for what you know nothing about is a qualification for ATTENTION SEEKER?
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by donbenie(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2018
HotMayo:
what if she's guilty? there are very few honest students left you know
Like she said she was not INDICTED,if she was it's left for the school to provide proof of her complicity..that's basically all she's demanding for..
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by feodan: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Vickygarl:

Check online loan apps. Branch, paylater, aella credit etc. I'm sure at least one of them will work.
tanks 4 ur response, i'm not using a android device so i don't think dat will be possible
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by bewla(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Fight the good fight to the end...
I beg waiting they happen
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by ArcToyin(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
MVLOX:
see as dem wan ruin somebody life just like that..... Thank God for the power of social media
abi oo after four years in school
Re: Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. by idu11: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Shut up there.. What do u know? Their permanent site is under construction... All these ABU, OAU, Unillorin e.t.c are all started this way b4 they get to where they are today, ok!
Thanks bro.
The school that the idiot called glorified secondary School now ranked 35th in best University in Nigeria and they have two campuses now.

I hope that idiot is aware of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.