Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (15653 Views)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nightmareo07: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
modupe2:
You [s]are disappointed that he is not fighting and disloyal to his boss right? Enemies of peaceful co-existence[/s].

Shut up!!

3 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by xumman65: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
WEB APP DEVELOPMENT

Do You Want to Develop Website for any of these?

• Inventory System Software
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS Guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by DavidEsq(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
We Christians are the most disappointed.

How such a good man can get corrupted by people who hate is faith is the stuff of legend. God will have mercy on the man.
This is because a true Christian has no business in politics and one of the biblical principles that make this clear is 1John 5:19 which says: "we know that we originate with God but the whole world is lying under the power of the wicked one".
This scripture clearly points out that the whole world being under the power of the devil, can only be made good by God himself, as the prophecy in Daniel 2:44 promises.
Another principle is found in Jeremiah 10:23 which says "for I well know o Lord, that man's ways does not belong to him. It does not belong to man to tell how he is working".
This scripture clearly points out that a government where man rules himself will fail because man cannot rule himself and cannot determine for himself, wat is good or bad.
Furthermore, in view of 1John 5:19, the bible further states that darkness and light have no business being bed mates.
Cc juliusmalema frankwyte

3 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Tampa6246(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
What makes you think he was a good man before joint em? Onye ofe mmanu..nde mma ishi abuo
resurgent2019:

How such a good man can get corrupted by people who hate is faith is the stuff of legend. God will have mercy on the man.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by hagisolo: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
politics in naija is shedding, not advisable to any man of God with integrity ///
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
What are the allegation of corruption against him?
What type of Christian are you?
Or you just commenting just for the sake of commenting?
resurgent2019:

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Boss13: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So Chude and Debola Lagos can take 3 million dollars from Buhari campaign funds enrich themselves and knowingly sell Nigerians a defective product they knew was totally bad and out of warranty but today they want play disssappointed ... NA LIE !!!!Debola and Chide know that the blood of the over 20 thousand killed in the Cowkings Jihad fantasy is also on your head, the needless numbers of hopelessness driven suicides is on your head , the over 13 million jobs lost is on your head, the evaporated Nigerian middle class and the loss of their dreams is also on your head ... You spentvmany hours with this man called in countless suit fitting sessions and photo shoots all designed to sell him as what he clearly wasn't..I heard no man that has spent 15 mins in the same room with Buhari won't know how unfit he is mentally and socially and physically to be president but yet because of money you opted to package him like that's in a sweet wrapper and sell him to gullible Nigerians ....

Please shut it. Do you think they were clairvoyant to see the future. I supported Buhari and the APC because we needed change from the naira miss road of PDP. At this moment, I am disappointed too, but never regretted supporting Buhari in 2015. At least, we had a successful civilian transition of power for the first time in this country.

Presently, we have seen that the APC is a mirror image of the PDP and cannot implement the promises they made. Since we are now aware, 2019 present itself yet another opportunity to correct the anomaly. We must not hinge on the past, but move forward.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your qoutes are totally out of place!!! What exactly are ypu saying.
The major problem of this country is this same whole 'Christians are not suppose to be invloved in politics' that is why the nation is in so much mess. Why cant Christians be involved in politics? Christians really need to get involved in politics so as to purge the political system and structure of the country. Christians can really make the diffrence. if we continue with that mentality, we will keep going through round circle and we will continue to be ruled by non- Christians and we do not have to complain cos we allowd it.
DavidEsq:

This is because a true Christian has no business in politics and one of the biblical principles that make this clear is 1John 5:19 which says: "we know that we originate with God but the whole world is lying under the power of the wicked one".
This scripture clearly points out that the whole world being under the power of the devil, can only be made good by God himself, as the prophecy in Daniel 2:44 promises.
Another principle is found in Jeremiah 10:23 which says "for I well know o Lord, that man's ways does not belong to him. It does not belong to man to tell how he is working".
This scripture clearly points out that a government where man rules himself will fail because man cannot rule himself and cannot determine for himself, wat is good or bad.
Furthermore, in view of 1John 5:19, the bible further states that darkness and light have no business being bed mates.
Cc juliusmalema frankwyte
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by CSTR1003: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
I have never rated him.
There is nothing he has done worthy of my respect.
Even the corrupt atiku was a better VP. At least he was not a rubber stamp.
An atiku would have spoken up.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by modupe2: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry Sir……not surprised with the attack anyway, always display their violence skills…….…synonymous with them

Nightmareo07:

Shut up!!

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Religion and Tribe has always been a means to an end, Politics is always the crowning glory. Do not take it personal, the man did not go into Christianism for righteousness.

It has always been about the money. If a Pastor dined with Tinubu and showed him how to hide his assets, then I wonder what you expected of him, when he has a bigger master in the Presidency.

By and Large, Christianity and Islam has always been an instrument of power struggle of the Gods, and I know the Gods love blood baths and human sacrifices - eg There are countless wars in the Koran and Bible orchestrated by these aspects of the God Force and Osinbanjo is just a messenger of the Gods of Blood and Wars.

Flee from the Religious Gods and their messengers. They are never to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Joylove2324(f): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
i am only disappointed in the chude that wrote this trash because i don't see any reason why an hypocrite like him will now come out now to spit nonsense against the innocent man.we all know how chude and his partner demola lagos were busy collecting money from APC before the 2015 general election.do we now say chude is broke again and need some attention from his former clients?

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nightmareo07: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
modupe2:
Sorry Sir……not surprised with the attack anyway, always display their violence skills…….…synonymous with them

Not surprised with ur ass licking
Even if buhari slaughter ur kingsmen .
They Cowardice and ass licking is in d blood
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by veraponpo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ayazor54:
Chude who campaigned for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket, says the Vice President has disappointed him and other Nigerians.

http://www.vondanews.com/those-who-love-vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-should-let-him-know-we-are-disappointed-chude-chideonwo-says/

Some of us love him.

Do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only if people can go down memory lane and know that this shit head that calls himself chude and one debola lagos collected 3miloion dollars from APC for campaign for Buharii/Osinbajo. This same lunatic pobably because he has lavished the money on prostitutes and has become broke thinks the only way he can get more money is to black mail the VP through ihs senseless comment.
Maybe he is also working for the opposiion. Whatever it is, it will definitely not work because we know he is a scam and he is not diffrent from a regular yahoo boy on the street. JUNK CHUDE

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by VULCAN(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Shabalalalabarosto makenamamada

centboy123456:

speak my brother for d lorld said am with you

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jude is so delusional, mentally derailed and is sure suffering from psychosis!!! He has completely lost touch with reality and has just signed his downfall. We know his game and we know what he is up to.
We have not forgotten what you and your fellow gangster debola lagos did and we know you r up to something as elections is nearby.
If you are broke and hungry just say so and we can alll make contribution for you and your family. We understand that you may have lavished the 3million dollars you collected from APC and you have become broke. You have probably spent the money on drugs and prostitues.
Do not go about tarnishing the image of a man with the grace and anointing of God. You will soon be visited with a slap of fire from angels of God.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
the only thing osibanjo can do to please anybody is to resign but as for peopleexpecting him to do anything contrary to his boss forget it because that would not happen. vice presidency in nogeria is useless as the only thing they do is to wait and act in place of the president if he is not around. asides that he is helpless..
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by omoharry(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
paranorman:
He is human, that is what he is - and twill be unfair of us as Nigerians to citicize him. What d'you expect him to do, speak against the government (people, political heavy weights) who brought him into power on goodwill; especially to portray Buhari as a liberal man and garner votes from the church and southern Nigeria generally? Best he could or can do is resign, come out from among them then speak out!

Had Jonathan not messed up, Buhari wouldn't have smelled Aso Rock, let alone becoming the c-in-c. Jonathan was just ill-witted, a slow decision maker and wasn't a sharp sword. He was just too nice to be president, and I liked the guy sha. angry
ya..that was his problem..too weak to fight corruption and allowed people to milk the treasury dry under his watch .On the other hand, he is humane..not like the inhuman president that was voted in, who would rather allow Millions of Nigerians to be killed by his kinsmen so that cows may live.It sad.really..I think we are doomed to always have bad leaders and now this one is a night mare.God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by bedspread: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pastor Osinbanjo " WE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by maxtreme: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Most Nigerians are still foolish, I am sorry for u guys, with the state of the country, if Jesus was elected as our president, people will still sabotage his efforts unless he starts taking away their free will. The problem of Nigeria is great. Get good people all into the senate and federal house of reps, then we can be talking of a better Nigeria. What can Osinbajo do, when his oga sef is foolish and insensitive. He is not being allowed to do nothing. Please tell me what he can do, abeg
We still don't know the problem we are in in Nigeria
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by tiger28: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who cares, yall didnt vote for his party in the first place...... Irrelevant ppl dem!
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by naijacentric(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Gpik79:
I'm higly dissapointed

LG V20 for Sale 70k
(Just 5 Pieces Available)
The Phones are As neat as New with no scratch or dents.
4GB RAM 64GB ROM
Dual Back Camera 16+8MP
Fingerprint Scanner
Price: 70k
Call: o8129322593
I've posted an ad of the phone on my profile
wats the battery capacity?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RedArmy0000(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
[s]We Christians are the most disappointed. [/s]

I don't know what "we christian" represent in your own definition.....But with due regards, we Christians are not disappointed, you can only speak for yourself. As regard corruption, chude in conjunction with his co-partner who collected $3million from Amaechi to package Buhari during last presidential election are corrupt and not osinbajo....God have already have mercy on Osinbajo, look around and see if you deserve mercy from God. You can't judge Osinbajo because you are not God.....His destiny cannot be determine by any man except God.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Enice(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Of course IPOB yoots will always be disappointed. Those that never voted for APC are now coming out to say they are disappointed. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by tobiit(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:
Religion and Tribe has always been a means to an end, Politics is always the crowning glory. Do not take it personal, the man did not go into Christianism for righteousness.

It has always been about the money. If a Pastor dined with Tinubu and showed him how to hide his assets, then I wonder what you expected of him, when he has a bigger master in the Presidency.

By and Large, Christianity and Islam has always been an instrument of power struggle of the Gods, and I know the Gods love blood baths and human sacrifices - eg There are countless wars in the Koran and Bible orchestrated by these aspects of the God Force and Osinbanjo is just a message of the Gods of Blood and Wars.

Flee from the Religious Gods and their messengers. They are never to be trusted.

Your comments are deep always. A true African
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RedArmy0000(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
bedspread:
Pastor Osinbanjo " WE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!

The whole world are disappointed in you....Why is it that most youths are not stick to information....Are you aware that the same Chude and Debola Lagos collected $3million during last political dispensation? If you heard it and you are still supporting this dude and good for nothing political wolves, definitely you need redemption.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by maxtreme: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:

By and Large, Christianity and Islam has always been an instrument of power struggle of the Gods, and I know the Gods love blood baths and human sacrifices - eg There are countless wars in the Koran and Bible orchestrated by these aspects of the God Force and Osinbanjo is just a message of the Gods of Blood and Wars.

Most of your comments are real, but it seems you just jumped in to conclusions with Osinbajo, you don't know the man and you have no idea what Nigeria problem really is. You sound extremely confused towards the end of the comment
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by graphiti: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
ok
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by YorubaAssasin: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who tha fvck is Chude? Just some random kid I went to secondary school with... undecided
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by graphiti: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ijogbande:
Jude is so delusional, mentally derailed and is sure suffering from psychosis!!! He has completely lost touch with reality and has just signed his downfall. We know his game and we know what he is up to.
We have not forgotten what you and your fellow gangster debola lagos did and we know you r up to something as elections is nearby.
If you are broke and hungry just say so and we can alll make contribution for you and your family. We understand that you may have lavished the 3million dollars you collected from APC and you have become broke. You have probably spent the money on drugs and prostitues.
Do not go about tarnishing the image of a man with the grace and anointing of God. You will soon be visited with a slap of fire from angels of God.

yazach:

Just because he refused to be a religious bigot
modupe2:
You are disappointed that he is not fighting and disloyal to his boss right? Enemies of peaceful co-existence.
'delusional' is an understatement!

don't mind them.
the same 'people' will still say "yorubas are backstabbers/traitors'' if the vp dare do any other thing outside his purview!
mtchwwwww
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by brainbox80: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
paranorman:
He is human, that is what he is - and twill be unfair of us as Nigerians to citicize him. What d'you expect him to do, speak against the government (people, political heavy weights) who brought him into power on goodwill; especially to portray Buhari as a liberal man and garner votes from the church and southern Nigeria generally? Best he could or can do is resign, come out from among them then speak out!

Had Jonathan not messed up, Buhari wouldn't have smelled Aso Rock, let alone becoming the c-in-c. Jonathan was just ill-witted, a slow decision maker and wasn't a sharp sword. He was just too nice to be president, and I liked the guy sha. angry
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE LONG EXPECTED OF HIM TO HAVE DONE AND SAVE HIS FACE BUT HE CHOOSE TO STAY ONLY TO BE SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS IN BENUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amechi Laments Lack Of High Tech Equipment For Railways Security / Tax Evasion: FIRS To Go After 325,000 Companies, Persons / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.