Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (15686 Views)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
maxtreme:

Most of your comments are real, but it seems you just jumped in to conclusions with Osinbajo, you don't know the man and you have no idea what Nigeria problem really is. You sound extremely confused towards the end of the comment

No Sir, I think your lack of understanding of the premise of my conclusions should be attributed to your lack of locus standi on the structures of the premise.

My posts are total and valid to the highest level of originating mechanics of power-play. But I commend your efforts to remind me that you are reading my posts.

I know Osinbanjo, even before he contested the elections, and I know his precedence with Tinubu having sat with high profile lawyers who are also associated with him, even during his days as Tinubu's ADC. I am grounded in his principles, but a man does not depend on credentials and inductive knowledge to tackle issues that require native intelligence.

I can not be termed confused, that is a very wrong way of interpreting my premise even though you have no idea the yardsticks at which my conclusions were derived from.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by DavidEsq(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ijogbande:
Your qoutes are totally out of place!!! What exactly are ypu saying.
The major problem of this country is this same whole 'Christians are not suppose to be invloved in politics' that is why the nation is in so much mess. Why cant Christians be involved in politics? Christians really need to get involved in politics so as to purge the political system and structure of the country. Christians can really make the diffrence. if we continue with that mentality, we will keep going through round circle and we will continue to be ruled by non- Christians and we do not have to complain cos we allowd it.
The one who is there now is a SAN, Pastor and Christian. The fact that he is now enmeshed in grave disappointments, doesn't that tell u u can't fault the bible? No matter wat u say in this issue, the truth of 1John 5:19 and Revelations 12:9 can never be faulted and time has proven that to be true. Even if all Christians today decide to delve into politics, those biblical truth I showed wld still prove them wrong. Even if I change my opinion, the bible wld remain truthful. So it's not wat I say or wat u harp on, that is proven true or false. It is the bible.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by FatherJP(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
modupe2:
You are disappointed that he is not fighting and disloyal to his boss right? Enemies of peaceful co-existence.

We should be elated and probably celebrate the killings to have Buhari and his minions kill more while the VP watches the massacre in peace of mind too without being troubled, right ? Fallen angel and your plans will never work. You are going off to destruction, so said the Lord God of host

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RoaringLion11(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chude is talking about been disappointed,,by who what an Irony...don't you know you are nothing now but useless entity,,,after you have drained the man in the name of campaigning for him,,now you are talking about disappointment...i beg go sit down..you are no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by spartanman007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Brainless, senseless, delusional fraud called chude thinks he can blackmail and tarnish the image of the VP, he does not know we have made our research and we know he is a complete rogue who collected 3 million dollars from the APC to lead a political campaign and strategy for Buhari.
The same over fed pig seeing that elections are around the corner is once again looking forward to collecting another sum of money from this administration and thinks the best way to go about getting this is through blackmailing and tarnishing the image of the VP. He has completely failed and we already know his scheme and strategy.
The attention seeking rogue will surely be served what he deserves and shame is already on him because his gimmicks are not going to work this time around.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Raimond(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
He's complaining now because he lost the bid to do the digital campaign plan and strategy for the re-election. Rumour has it that Tinubu's UK returnee son and his cronies, are handling it this time.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RoaringLion11(f): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I won't comment.....before brothers come after me...

Just a little question I asked what Osibanjo should be remembered of....they nearly roast me alive.....

M not speaking again......

Who are the brothers after you ?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RoaringLion11(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I won't comment.....before brothers come after me...

Just a little question I asked what Osibanjo should be remembered of....they nearly roast me alive.....

M not speaking again......

Who are the brothers after you ??
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Walexddon20(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Look at this hypocrite @Chude, now you can come out telling us this trash. Is it that the money you and your partner (@Demola Lagos) collected from this same people you are blackmailing during the 2015 electioneering has finished?.. and you want to collect another one. Oga, the table has turn around...stop this foolishness of yours and find others means of surviving.

If you believe playing it dirty will create room for you from the opposition you are only digging your grave...the opposition already know you are a betrayer. Even if they give you the job, you will still blackmail them and sell them out to the future opposition just the same way you are doing it now.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Surely the bible will always remain truthful even if heaven and earth pass. But your qoutes are completely out of content. If you can tell me the disapointments the VP according to your word enmeshed himself in maybe I would see clearly.
DavidEsq:

The one who is there now is a SAN, Pastor and Christian. The fact that he is now enmeshed in grave disappointments, doesn't that tell u u can't fault the bible? No matter wat u say in this issue, the truth of 1John 5:19 and Revelations 12:9 can never be faulted and time has proven that to be true. Even if all Christians today decide to delve into politics, those biblical truth I showed wld still prove them wrong. Even if I change my opinion, the bible wld remain truthful. So it's not wat I say or wat u harp on, that is proven true or false. It is the bible.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Walexddon20(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
So under note I will simply say that Osibanjo has long lost the script.

Wouldn't it have better for you to just keep quiet rather than saying rubbish.
I believe silent is the best option when you have nothing to say.
Which script are you talking about and how has he lost it?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RedArmy0000(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:
VP Osibande, Chude said I should tell you that they are disappointed.

Birds of the same feathers flocks together.....If Chude ask you to put your hands in fire, you will do it...I can as well agree that you share from the $3million they collected from Amaechi during last political dispensation.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Walexddon20:

Wouldn't it have better for you to just keep quiet rather than saying rubbish. I believe silent is the best option when you have nothing to say. Which script are you talking about and how has he lost it?
I don't think this is a question....rephrase it and get back to me.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Born2Breed(f): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So Chude and Debola Lagos can take 3 million dollars from Buhari campaign funds enrich themselves and knowingly sell Nigerians a defective product they knew was totally bad and out of warranty but today they want play disssappointed ... NA LIE !!!!Debola and Chide know that the blood of the over 20 thousand killed in the Cowkings Jihad fantasy is also on your head, the needless numbers of hopelessness driven suicides is on your head , the over 13 million jobs lost is on your head, the evaporated Nigerian middle class and the loss of their dreams is also on your head ... You spentvmany hours with this man called in countless suit fitting sessions and photo shoots all designed to sell him as what he clearly wasn't..I heard no man that has spent 15 mins in the same room with Buhari won't know how unfit he is mentally and socially and physically to be president but yet because of money you opted to package him like that's in a sweet wrapper and sell him to gullible Nigerians ....

They have BLOOD in their hands.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
RoaringLion11:

Who are the brothers after you ?

The brothers that doesn't want us to address Osibanjo as a miss-leader.....and should be rightly address as His Horrible instead of his excellency.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by josite: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
the vp is a friend.you guys are so lucky u are not his friend and therefore can say it to him exactly the way you feel.just yesterday i learnt fanikayode called him stupid.and i was alarmed.the vp is turning out to be a great disappointment.how can we ever apologized to you nigerians for the most qualified man to occupy the vp seat,with virtually no influence,not even spiritual influence.we are so sad he has turned out to be a 3rd world professor of law.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by bedspread: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
RedArmy0000:

The whole world are disappointed in you....Why is it that most youths are not stick to information....Are you aware that the same Chude and Debola Lagos collected $3million during last political dispensation? If you heard it and you are still supporting this dude and good for nothing political wolves, definitely you need redemption.
SO IF HE COLLECTED LIKE U SAID, HE SHOULD SELL HIS CONSCIENCE, Right??

You Need Serious Help!!
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by michoim(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Every Dick and Harry is now claiming to have campaigned for Buhari-Osinbajo ticket
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RoaringLion11(f): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The brothers that doesn't want us to address Osibanjo as a miss-leader.....and should be rightly address as His Horrible instead of his excellency.

No No No....Osinbajo is never a miss--leader and he will never be....Hmmm...Osinbajo that i know has been very active and performing his normal duty...some of alligations you people are link to osinbajo is out of contest...The man still maintain his stand..though there may be some challenges..

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by OdiaI(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
His name is Chude JIDEonwo and not Chideonwon
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by uncjay(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
ddippset:
Chude needs to define the 'WE' he is talking about.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Go get your PVC's.

We must speak again in 2019.

Sold off
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Gpik79: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
naijacentric:
wats the battery capacity?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Gpik79: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
naijacentric:
wats the battery capacity?
3200mAh
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by ddippset(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
uncjay:

Sold off
it's sod off
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by uncjay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
ddippset:
it's sod off
Trying to be very smart huh??

OK in your process of trying, try to get what I mean.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by intergral(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
We Christians are the most disappointed.

How such a good man can get corrupted by people who hate is faith is the stuff of legend. God will have mercy on the man.
how sure are u that u're not the one that hate their faith than they hate yours?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by ddippset(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
uncjay:

Trying to be very smart huh??

OK in your process of trying, try to get what I mean.
Stop being stubborn and learn.

Sod off not

Sold off or whatever
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by keneck1: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Not surprised with ur ass licking
Even if buhari slaughter ur kingsmen .
They Cowardice and ass licking is in d blood
God bless Buhari for fighting for the long suffering Nigerian masses.Buhari till 2023.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by keneck1: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
bedspread:
Pastor Osinbanjo " WE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!
VP Osinbajo, God will continue to guide you and your boss.Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 God willing.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by DavidEsq(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ijogbande:
Surely the bible will always remain truthful even if heaven and earth pass. But your qoutes are completely out of content. If you can tell me the disapointments the VP according to your word enmeshed himself in maybe I would see clearly.
The very disappointments highlighted by the public, even though we know the VP barely bears constitutional responsibilities. U don't promise wat u lack the capacity to give. He did that and now dis is wat he gets.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by RedArmy0000(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
bedspread:
SO IF HE COLLECTED LIKE U SAID, HE SHOULD SELL HIS CONSCIENCE, Right??

You Need Serious Help!!

I don't know i am engaging dullard here. What is your definition for conscience? Does the person who collected $3million and later betrayed his benefactor by blackmailing him have conscience? In case you don't know, he's criticizing Buhari because he want to play the roles he play during the last election but no way. I don't think you are properly inform about what is going on here. I doubt if you even know chude and debola Lagos before now.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ijogbande: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello gaint, i just want to let you knw i will rather be a succesful midget than a faceless,barking, empty gaint...
Anigreat:
shocked

I love him, and i have told him several times that everyone is dispointed the way things are going on in this country... but the midget won't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Order Does Not Exonerate Senator Adeleke — Police / FG Must Do More To Counter The Obidients' Propaganda - Reno Omokri / IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.