Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (15685 Views)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by bedspread: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
RedArmy0000:

I don't know i am engaging dullard here. What is your definition for conscience? Does the person who collected $3million and later betrayed his benefactor by blackmailing him have conscience? In case you don't know, he's criticizing Buhari because he want to play the roles he play during the last election but no way. I don't think you are properly inform about what is going on here. I doubt if you even know chude and debola Lagos before now.
SHARaaaaaaap
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by bedspread: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
RedArmy0000:

I don't know i am engaging dullard here. What is your definition for conscience? Does the person who collected $3million and later betrayed his benefactor by blackmailing him have conscience? In case you don't know, he's criticizing Buhari because he want to play the roles he play during the last election but no way. I don't think you are properly inform about what is going on here. I doubt if you even know chude and debola Lagos before now.
[/s] SHARAAAAAP
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by uncjay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
ddippset:
Stop being stubborn and learn.

Sod off not

Sold off or whatever

Its pointless trying to help u see what you chose not to see. There's also no point learning what I know already where there are other ocean of knowledge I'm yet to cover.

bro swerve jor.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by maxtreme: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

No Sir, I think your lack of understanding of the premise of my conclusions should be attributed to your lack of locus standi on the structures of the premise.

My posts are total and valid to the highest level of originating mechanics of power-play. But I commend your efforts to remind me that you are reading my posts.

I know Osinbanjo, even before he contested the elections, and I know his precedence with Tinubu having sat with high profile lawyers who are also associated with him, even during his days as Tinubu's ADC. I am grounded in his principles, but a man does not depend on credentials and inductive knowledge to tackle issues that require native intelligence.

I can not be termed confused, that is a very wrong way of interpreting my premise even though you have no idea the yardsticks at which my conclusions were derived from.
My man, Pls stop arguing OK....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Police Arrest 400 Suspected Thugs (photo) / "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi / Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.