Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (43950 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Massdamm(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
that gud..
till Jesus ressurect u go see ur love
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by okwabayi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
I give her six more years. Na she go dey beg man to look her way.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Massdamm(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
that gud..
till Jesus ressurect u go see ur love
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by niyi123: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why did she accept the ring when she knows there was no love?
Confused being

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by agbonkamen(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
A Nigerian man can never love as you want just fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by chicoMX(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
How come you got engaged to a man you didn't love?

Them force you?

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by maestroferddi: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Women need help.

So after playing ludo with the man's emotion, you now discovered you didn't love him?

Kontinu but watch it o...
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by baby124: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
It’s better that she dumped him now than marrying him and making him miserable in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by okwabayi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
sKeetz:
Oga which time do you have to prepare your grills and sell to your customers cause it seems you don't have a life outside nairaland.
Modelmike7 is jobless. He can't leave nairaland if he was offered money to. His other account has 15,000 comments attached, he quickly wants to meet the sum using this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Harrynight(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Based(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
sKeetz:
Oga which time do you have to prepare your grills and sell to your customers cause it seems you don't have a life outside nairaland.

I was thinking same mahn. This guy is 24/7 on this forum. Most times, his posts are even 1st. Haba, na when him dey grill

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
A BIGGER FISH IS IN HER NET!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by skales67(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
See her! Mumu!!

You are tired of caterers asking you for food "testing"...

Who even made this itiboribo beauty queen?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Harrynight(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry

because of Ice Prince u dumped ur fiancé abi
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Exponental(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Be sure before you say I do.... else, SORRY!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69023490:
According to the 28-year-old, she didn't love him and she made a mistake........

I guess she realised her mistake when she actually saw his bank account statement......... Yeye dey smell

She needs a richer guy. She wil finally get married to a 50 yr old millionaire.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Ellabae(f): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry Y accept it in the first place? I hope the guy is okay
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by sKeetz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69023544:

Why the quote Mr outside Nairaland?
Dis tin sef don talk be dat o!
Keep doing Aproko, while our account keep blinking greens (To God be the glory for that)

Keep hating and don't ask for ways on how to make some extra incomes by the sides.
If you know, you know!
Aproko Busybody!

If people wan brag, you sef go come out. Wetin I never see for nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by balmofgilead: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69023490:
According to the 28-year-old, she didn't love him and she made a mistake........

I guess she realised her mistake when she actually saw his bank account statement......... Yeye dey smell
Are you bipolar?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by shugacain: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=rawpadgin post=69023503]U dated him for years yet u didn't realize you don't love him, he engaged u & u accepted yet u didn't realized u don't love him..............

Abi dude became broke & u decided to dumb him

Keep fooling yasef, inugo?[/quote

See useless girls that are former beauty queens
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by queenfav(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is mean.. See how she just embarrassed herself and the poor guy. Irreconcilable differences wud av sufficed as a reason for the breakup.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by jimcaddy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
The definition of the word 'Love' to a typical Nigerian girl means 'Money'. One rich dude is out there toasting you, so you decide to abandon your hustling boyfriend.. Weldone ma...

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by springtech(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
sKeetz:

Quite an observation.

However this is my thought:

That guy is the MD of his business. The business might not b big but it is definately not a small one or start up.
You dont expect d CEO to b the one doing everything when he has a team working for him.

That guy is simply leveraging on his social media presence. He is making himself ubiquitous (to be seen everywhere)
That's exactly what advert does.

I wont be surprised, as you are here complaining, he is receiving orders from the several contacts he has exposed himself n business to through that "steewpeed" act of posting and making comments upandan.

And guesss what?

The advert is free.

#wisewerk
#softwerk

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Nickymezor(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ur life, ur biz
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by adecz: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
She was in the relationship just for
the banging & wadding!!! cool cool
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Some girls are just senseless. Why accept ring from someone who don't love. Are they getting more dumb everyday??
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
sKeetz:

cheesy
Walahi na truth you yan so..
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by shegie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
dont worry 38 is near
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmmm... She's right

Yet she dated him to the level where he proposed...that is the definition of foolishness.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Oyindidi(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Yet she dated him to the level where he proposed...that is the definition of foolishness.
Better than divorce

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
adecz:
She was in the relationship just for
the banging & wadding!!! cool cool

Can you imagine.. GOD WHY DID I COME TO THIS WORLD IN THIS CLUELESS GENERATION?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.