Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (43952 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Better than divorce

Can you get admitted into the Uni with no plan of graduating?

Many ladies are sluts and I pray she remains single till she is at least 40.

You don't love a guy yet you have him false hope and even accepted the proposal..

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by els0nm0rali(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cool. Broken engagement better than broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by victorian(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Better pikin.

Don't let people push u into a miserable marriage, cos they will still mock u at the end, if he either kills you with rage for not loving him, the way he wants or beat u blue black, then sorry will your name.
Same people castigating u will say, she married him cos of money, now her eyes don clear.
You no marry, people must talk. You marry, same thing. Then fail at it, they will all crucify u, as if theirs is better.
Babe! Follow yur mind.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
I jump am pass. Not my portion
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
victorian:
Better pikin.

Don't let people push u into a miserable marriage, cos they will still mock u at the end, if he either kills you with rage for not loving him, the way he wants or beat u blue black, then sorry will your name.
Same people castigating u will say, she married him cos of money, now her eyes don clear.
You no marry, people must talk. You marry, same thing. Then fail at it, they will all crucify u, as if theirs is better.
Babe! Follow yur mind.

So she just wasted her time with the guy and also allowed the guy straff her lasan.

The world is doing her and all of you supporting her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by seunfape(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
You will meet the one that do not love you soon anyway you may love then you will see what mistake is
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toks2008:

So she just wasted her time with the guy and also allowed the guy straff her lasan.

The world is doing her and all of you supporting her.

My dear Toks, as long as she's no longer a virgin. She would want to have sexx and feel all the mushy mushy that comes with a relationship. It's better shes with a guy in a relationship, than pretending to be celibate and be doing flings and one night stands upandan.
It's not a bad thing. And as it didn't end towards the alter, it's not a do or die affair.
As we speaking like this, another guy might be straffing her lasan. And she will feel high tonigt. So nothing there my brother as long as she's not a who're .

It's allowed to straff.. It's highly recommended but be safe when doing it cheesy

Inbetween, I tried being celibate one time. I almost died. Lol.
It's not easy o.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Lilimax(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
You took a bold step young day! A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. Needless of marrying someone you do not love? More like living in hell!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by neonly: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
bigdot1759:
call my cell phone on 07055762761 if you are ready I'm still available

See dis one number sef na all dis 100 naira line

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by 234GT(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
You found a richer guy. Ogun kill you there.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by thaprofit88: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu aka Roney has revealed why she dumped her fiance shortly after accepting his marriage proposal.

According to the 28-year-old, she didn't love him and she made a mistake. Read as she posted on Snapchat below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/ex-beauty-queen-ronke-tiamiyu-reveals-why-she-ended-her-engagement.html

After taking his ring. Mbok! What circumstances led to your unloving him?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
victorian:

My dear Toks, as long as she's no longer a virgin. She would want to have sexx and feel all the mushy mushy that comes with a relationship. It's better shes with a guy in a relationship, than pretending to be celibate and be doing flings and one night stands upandan.
It's not a bad thing. And as it didn't end towards the alter, it's not a do or die affair.
As we speaking like this, another guy might be straffing her lasan. And she will feel high tonigt. So nothing there my brother as long as she's not a who're .

It's allowed to straff.. It's highly recommended but be safe when doing it cheesy

Inbetween, I tried being celibate one time. I almost died. Lol.
It's not easy o.

Chai! This is Coming from a lady...when me as a guy I can never approach a lady I don't intend to marry...

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lilimax:
You took a bold step young day! A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. Needless of marrying someone you do not love? More like living in hell!

This is why many ladies will continue to suffer in marriage.

They leave a man that loves them just to be with a man they love but does not love or even sincerely want them and they will be playing victim latter when in actual fact they foolishly made a wrong choice.

Foolishness of the highest order...why not kuku start wooing us outrightly so that ladies can be with the man of their choice.

Awon ode. It is our duty as men to love not you ladies...cos your love for a guy is not a guaranty that you will have a happy marriage rather it is his love for you

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Lilimax(f): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toks2008:

This is why many ladies will continue to suffer in marriage.

They leave a man that loves them just to be with a man they love but does not love or even sincerely want them and they will be playing victim latter when in actual fact they foolishly made a wrong choice.

Foolishness of the highest order...why not kuku start wooing us outrightly so that ladies can be with the man of their choice.

Awon ode. It is our duty as men to love not you Ladies...cos your love for a guy is not a guaranty that you will have a happy marriage rather it is his love for you
Says who? Love is both ways cos it takes to tango. If the love is one sided, the marriage will surely hit the rock. It left for the man to play his card well to make the woman fall in love.? But in the case at hand, who knows what the lady has seen in the man that she may not stand for the rest of her life? The reason she threw in the towel.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by victorian(f): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Chai! This is Coming from a lady...when me as a guy I can never approach a lady I don't intend to marry...

Yes I don't pretend to be a saint or virgin but at this same time, am not saying I can sleep with any guy. That's not what am saying. Am saying its better to be in a relationship than to be single and celibate for years. Me I can't be celibate for years. How long have u been celibate til date Toks2008?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by xtervaganza(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
No worry.

It's Shiloh for you in 10 years
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ashawo can not settle. But shakara go still end, last last grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
victorian:

Yes I don't pretend to be a saint or virgin but at this same time, am not saying I can sleep with any guy. That's not what am saying. Am saying its better to be in a relationship than to be single and celibate for years. Me I can't be celibate for years. How long have u been celibate til date Toks2008?

You want to know how long? PM me and I will tell you..lol!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by victorian(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toks2008:

You want to know how long? PM me and I will tell you..lol!

Hahahahahahahahahah, grin grin
Baddest!

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Reference(m): 3:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmmm... She's right

Of course she is.
At 28 with a depreciating asset called beauty she had better get the other parts of her brain up to speed and create a future for herself if not hunger will dock with her space station sometime in the future.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by nelsonebby(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Someone at 28 waiting for love?

She thinks like a kid
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Azam101: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Ashawooooo!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
I always say this Fear Girls Value Your Life
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu aka Roney has revealed why she dumped her fiance shortly after accepting his marriage proposal.

According to the 28-year-old, she didn't love him and she made a mistake. Read as she posted on Snapchat below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/ex-beauty-queen-ronke-tiamiyu-reveals-why-she-ended-her-engagement.html

hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.