Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (60062 Views)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.

So an Oxford graduate and a former Nigerian minister cannot lie right?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iblad0994:

So an Oxford graduate and a former Nigerian minister cannot lie right?

Chances of that are minuscule to say the least.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Chances of that are minuscule to say the least.

You can’t measure honesty with a person’s credentials. How is he different from you and me ? Because he’s an Oxford trained that means he can’t peddle lies right. Your premises might be faulty bro. A person’s status sometimes does not guarantee honesty.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Cambridge or oxford, what is the difference? Do I have to be spot on about such an issue. I just know that he had a superb education in the best schools in England.

As for the other tripe above, I don’t have time to be politically correctS I will call out extremism and terrorism wherever I smell a whiff of it.

Your problem has nothing to do with political correctness. Your problem is that you are a Christian fanatic as there are Muslim fanatics.

And you will embrace any propaganda that will cause the crises you hope will help achieve your desires.

You really do not care about facts as long as it can help wreck the damage you anticipate would ultimately effect the change you want.

My only hope is that when that crises takes on its collateral damage, the likes of FFK and you would be the lives sacrificed so that we can have a better nation/society.

You must not cause anarchy and strife and sacrifice innocent lives while you step back and watch it play out and benefit from the aftermath. Your own lives should be the sacrifice for the crises you crave for.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iblad0994:

You can’t measure honesty with a person’s credentials. How is he different from you and me ? Because he’s an Oxford trained that means he can’t peddle lies right. Your premises is faulty bro. A person’s status sometimes does not guarantee honesty.

There are some things FFK is crazy about. Rabid aversion to Buhari, opposition to Islamic terrorism and expansion, and the right to self determination of the people of Biafra.

Besides, kanu is his very good friend. He possibly can’t joke around with information about the whereabouts of the biafran leader. And that’s why I asked the igbos to investigate FFKs claims. It is worth the try.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Oblang(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol...why will Buhari keep him until after 2019 when he can kill him there nw and nobody will know.. I guess Buhari is still Jubril from Sudan..This FFK won't stop sniffing that thing...

12 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by dheilaw1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
I think this madman has managed to import his own high grade tramadol laced with codeine

4 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Oblang(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

I insist that he’s knowledgeable when it comes to top secret information. And his claims are definitely not wild and unfounded.

You don’t shove your opinions down my throat. Don’t do that again, please.

Same way he knew Jubrin from Sudan..yeye ffk zombie.

23 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

Your problem has nothing to do with political correctness. Your problem is that you are a Christian fanatic as there are Muslim fanatics.

And you will embrace any propaganda that will cause the crises you hope will help achieve your desires.

You really do not care about facts as long as it can help wreck the damage you anticipate would ultimately effect the change you want.

My only hope is that when that crises takes on its collateral damage, the likes of FFK and you would be the lives sacrificed so that we can have a better nation/society.

You must not cause anarchy and strife and sacrifice innocent lives while you step back and watch it play out and benefit from the aftermath. Your own lives should be the sacrifice for the crises you crave for.

What is all these? This buck passing about anarchy and all what not is baseless and you know it. All you want is for Christians to shut up while being massacred by by Islamic terrorists. You know the ones destabilizing your “precious” country but you would rather put the blame on those of us calling out the central government to do its job of securing lives and property.

Hear me well: A million of your type cannot shut me up. In fact, I am not firing at full cylinders due to certain risks. If and when I get ready, I will run your likes off NL with my rallying campaign for fellow Christians in the lead up to next year’s polls. You can’t beat and kid and ask him not to cry.

If you can’t endure the truth in my messages, kindly ignore them. Moti raye e nsin.

Eyin apanijaye wonyin.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by chichar1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
[s][/s][quote author=Almaiga post=69024310]
IPOB's are Cowards, if you can't proof me wrong, get the funk out of here. yeye man

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Almaiga: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
[s][/s]

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?

Buhari Yahoo Boy.

You are on the wrong side of history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

What is all these? This buck passing about anarchy and all what not is baseless and you know it. All you want is for Christians to shut up while being massacred by by Islamic terrorists. You know the ones destabilizing your “precious” country but you would rather put the blame on those of us calling out the central government to do its job of securing lives and property.

Hear me well: A million of your type cannot shut me up. In fact, I am not firing at full cylinders due to certain risks. If and when I get ready, I will run your likes off NL with my rallying campaign for fellow Christians in the lead up to next year’s polls. You can’t beat and kid and ask him not to cry.

If you can’t endure the truth in my messages, kindly ignore them. Moti raye e nsin.

Eyin apanijaye wonyin.

The truth in your message is what I want and not false propaganda and wild allegations.

I can endure your truth, but you cannot withstand the dissection of your false propaganda that you have earlier alluded to as serving a purpose.

You are simply operating on the mindset that the end justifies the means, even if you have to lie and encourage anarchy with your lies.

There should be no risks to speaking the truth. The only fear is when you know you are parroting lies disguised as truth and you very well know it is a crime, and the anonymity of the internet is not total.

I parrot whatever criticism of the Buhari regime on my Facebook page, as I did with the Jonathan regime, because I harbour no fear for speaking the truth that is based on facts and evidence.

Apparently as I rightly guessed about your anarchy craving type who are stoking crises with deliberate false propaganda, you are still hiding under the covers and cowering like a wimp, and looking behind yourself as you have no conviction in what you term as truth.

A wimp like you wants to run me off Nairaland? You that have no grasp of history or factual information? You that cowers and capitulates on the very threads you create with this monicker and your Alcatraz monicker, only ending up disgracing yourself and soiling the Yoruba tribe you had hoped to defend against people who come to battle better prepared than your half baked self?

Negro please!

Perish your puerile thoughts and stop entertaining a delusion.

Your resurgence is yet only at the conceptual stage.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by MarijuanaLORD: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
Igbos need to inverstigate this intelligence report. What about IPOB? They should be going ballistics right now with rage and serious intelligence briefings.

Nigeria needs Nnamdi Kanu at this point where there is a Government backer Jihad against its own Christian citizens.
Lmao cheesy

So you done turn ipob sympathiser abi supporter

Anyways nothing ipob fit do right now sha angry

A tyrant is in charge. I thought you and most of your people where happy when kanu was captured.
Now that fulani is murdering those foolish middlebelt na im una dey look for kanu to come and speak out. But when unarmed ipob members and innocent igbo protesters where gunned down unnecessary the rest of nigeria rejoiced.
Funny how you gullible christians are now shouting islamisation agenda but kept mute when igbos were being killed by nigerian army

Make fulani herdsmen continue with their reckless killings. Maybe one day una go get sense

Sai Barbaric barber the tyrant
Buhari for president forever

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by tobinazzy: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
i need 50000 loan i need 50000 loan ^_^
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Is04970: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked The government will have greviously self implicated itself some more if this end up being genuine.How can the Nigerian Army storm his family compound & the man who saw tomorrow from afar just disappeared
He probably didn't see his own disappearance.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
LET ME BE THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH NNMADI KANU AND IPOB A RESTING IN PEACE... INSHAL ALLAH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Codedworld1: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Social media madness. Any one can just take his or. Her phone and just post stupid message with any proof. Base on intelligence my foot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Ayazor54: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wrote this post and link to my website was removed

Feel like crying

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Mikeross62: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
many allegations these days
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by tiger28: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
This coming from a man that wrote a MONTH LONG epistle in the newspapers detailing his DEEP SEATED hatred for igbos. NO MAN in the history of nigeria has EVER delivered much venom against any ethnic group in the ENTIRE continent of africa BUT karma gave him an igbo girlfriend and NOW he is backtracking....... I know this fool well! Igbos have suffered!

6 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by xtenxive(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
This Old man will just never respect his old age, such a loose talker.
And when he was made Minister, he was diverting funds, such a shameless Man!

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by bla4(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ffk should stop taking marijuana, it's not good for him

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by tiger28: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.
GULLIBLE igbos..... EVERYONE knows how to PLAY with their emotions.

7 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is beyond Federal Government and IPOB.

There is no Federal Government in the world, that is authorized to kidnap a citizen and lock the person up on a boat offshore without trial.

This is a wake up call. That the Abacha Era is back. This is an impeachable offence in sane countries, and I do not think Nigeria is a sane place, so anarchy is always the choice of illiterates when confronted with Truth, and Nnamdi Kanu repeatedly stated that he will destroy Nigeria with Truth.

Nigerians do not like Truth, they prefer to look ignorant just to support tribalism. The believe tribe supremacy is better than Truth and Justice.

And I am tempted to think if natural justice for IPOB & Nnamdi Kanu is why Jehovah and Allah have conspired against Nigeria which causes mass killings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Deemg(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Liar .

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by kabarka(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
Don't tell me you believe the word of this drug addict

Its impossible for darkness to over shadow light.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Itopa10(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hahaha the canoe guy.empty chest beater

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Skully01: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
I once heard this guy was being kept in an underground cell by the DSS and Its a highly classified information which some of the government agencies weren't even aware of. I really marvel at the kind I formation this ffk guy has access to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by mema900: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:

IPOB's are Cowards, if you can't proof me wrong, get the funk out of here. cool

It is not funk but fυck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video) / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.