Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (60066 Views)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by pacino26(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
Don't tell me you believe the word of this drug addict

Exactly why we don't get things done.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by els0nm0rali(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is it the same Nnamdi Kanu that swore to destroy the "zoo" or another one. Someone please enlighten me cos ayam not understanding this sturvs. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by akorakor(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Research pls before conclusions

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by tfelicityk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chai... Osogbo weeds is at it again... #Harddrugsnabastard... Is this man cursed? He never profound solutions to the Nation problems rather causing mayhem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by GavelSlam: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

Your problem has nothing to do with political correctness. Your problem is that you are a Christian fanatic as there are Muslim fanatics.

And you will embrace any propaganda that will cause the crises you hope will help achieve your desires.

You really do not care about facts as long as it can help wreck the damage you anticipate would ultimately effect the change you want.

My only hope is that when that crises takes on its collateral damage, the likes of FFK and you would be the lives sacrificed so that we can have a better nation/society.

You must not cause anarchy and strife and sacrifice innocent lives while you step back and watch it play out and benefit from the aftermath. Your own lives should be the sacrifice for the crises you crave for.

Stop paying that thing attention.

That's what it craves.

8 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by LaudableXX: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?
The ofe onugbu that FFK's partial albino baby mama has been feeding him, muddled up his brain, that is why he is busy spewing gibberish. Silly man! sad

6 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by toofit007: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

Your problem has nothing to do with political correctness. Your problem is that you are a Christian fanatic as there are Muslim fanatics.

And you will embrace any propaganda that will cause the crises you hope will help achieve your desires.

You really do not care about facts as long as it can help wreck the damage you anticipate would ultimately effect the change you want.

My only hope is that when that crises takes on its collateral damage, the likes of FFK and you would be the lives sacrificed so that we can have a better nation/society.

You must not cause anarchy and strife and sacrifice innocent lives while you step back and watch it play out and benefit from the aftermath. Your own lives should be the sacrifice for the crises you crave for.
So you now believe that Nnamdi kanu is capable of burning down the zoo, should any Grey from his head be removed by buhari, I thought you Called him small boy who was born yesterday, Nigeria will soon go up in flame I can assure you that if you keep on supporting this evil government of pedophile and terrorist BUBU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by bryner: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by LaudableXX: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.
Keep qwayiet dia! angry Which dirty British intelligence? Who dash am connection? Or you want to talk about his connection with cocaine-sniffing intelligence? FFK attended University of London, and not Oxford! shocked He only went to Cambridge much later, for PG studies.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by ollah2: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.

The same way you believed him when he said he was cloned and the "buhari" in Asorock is Jubril from Sudan. I wonder the number of wraps of fufu you have in your brain

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

The truth in your message is what I want and not false propaganda and wild allegations.

I can endure your truth, but you cannot withstand the dissection of your false propaganda that you have earlier alluded to as serving a purpose.

You are simply operating on the mindset that the end justifies the means, even if you have to lie and encourage anarchy with your lies.

There should be no risks to speaking the truth. The only fear is when you know you are parroting lies disguised as truth and you very well know it is a crime, and the anonymity of the internet is not total.

I parrot whatever criticism of the Buhari regime on my Facebook page, as I did with the Jonathan regime, because I harbour no fear for speaking the truth that is based on facts and evidence.

Apparently as I rightly guessed about your anarchy craving type who are stoking crises with deliberate false propaganda, you are still hiding under the covers and cowering like a wimp, and looking behind yourself as you have no conviction in what you term as truth.

A wimp like you wants to run me off Nairaland? You that have no grasp of history or factual information? You that cowers and capitulates on the very threads you create with this monicker and your Alcatraz monicker, only ending up disgracing yourself and soiling the Yoruba tribe you had hoped to defend against people who come to battle better prepared than your half baked self?

Negro please!

Perish your puerile thoughts and stop entertaining a delusion.

Your resurgence is yet only at the conceptual stage.

I don’t have time for you yet. Lemme get some things in place, then I would engage the government paid trolls online.

You want me to go full throttle against a repressive Islamic regime without adequate precautions? You must take me for a fool!

Even Reno omokri is waging his social media war from abroad. And about your accusations that I propagate lies on the internet, in your heart you know that all I say is true because it is consistent with what all major Christian leaders are saying. You can’t possibly accuse them of being paid propagandists or anarchists, can you?

When I am ready—in the run up to the elections—i shall expose the evils perpetuated by this regime. This is a regime I supported from the outset but I realized I made a big mistake and I am now ready to atone for my error of judgment. My only regret is that the collective mistake of millions of gullible Yorubas(specifically Christians) has led to the genocide taking place in the middlebelt. I assure you that all those complicit in these murders will face divine justice—both government officials and their online enablers(like yourself).

I don’t have your time yet. In the meantime, kindly avoid my posts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by els0nm0rali(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Chances of that are minuscule to say the least.

I can't believe this degree of naïveté. How old are you please? No offense, seriously.

Or isn't this the same FFK that Obasanjo said of him "give him food and he will dance for you"?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
I hate Buhari with the last drop of my blood....

That child rapist called Buhari is the worst terrorist I have ever seen on this earth.

He is a very wicked soul...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
toofit007:
So you now believe that Nnamdi kanu is capable of burning down the zoo, should any Grey from his head be removed by buhari, I thought you Called him small boy who was born yesterday, Nigeria will soon go up in flame I can assure you that if you keep on supporting this evil government of pedophile and terrorist BUBU.

Who is talking about Kanu that has run away as far as his cherished life could take him? I am talking about those who love anarchy like Kanu and are always in the business of spreading false and wild allegations in a bid to precipitate a crisis.

Kanu that promised his foolish supporters the head of Buhari and dared the military to enter "Biafra", but was begging his supporters to come to his aid when the military showed up and they did not die in the so called Biafra as Kanu had threatened them.

You are lucky you are not one of the wasted souls that Kanu sacrificed in his blind ego trip having been worshipped by loyal zombies who took him as a deity. Those who did not value their lives are dead while Kanu is breathing as a coward while planning for the next set of wretched lives to sacrifice.

I might oppose the government on issues, but I'm not one to entertain clowns and anarchists who cherish their own lives but intend to sacrifice the lives of others.

You are another IPOB zombie to make false allegations.

Pray tell how Buhari is a pedophile? Because the propagandist Kanu said so or because it exist as a fact in history? Or is it not known fact to the sane minded with a working brain, that Buhari married his 2nd wife as an 18yr old adult after divorcing his previous wife.

Where then does the pedophilia come into the discussion? Can you defend yourself in court when this your accusations are laid before your trembling self?

Do you think this stupid propaganda fed to you by a hate filled mentally disturbed director, has helped you to achieve Biafra in any way?

The day Nigeria goes up in flames, you and your family will be part of the ashes to be cleared for the rebirth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I can't believe this degree of naïveté. How old are you please? No offense, seriously.

Or isn't this the same FFK that Obasanjo said of him "give him food and he will dance for you"?

Ya’all should stop quoting me abeg. I can choose to believe whoever I want. This regime is capable of all sorts of evil. Nothing is beyond those vile and evil core northern guys.

Find some real ipob(igbo) guy to quote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by DeBrain045(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tarzan360:
This zoo built on lie's will surely collapse, God bless nnamdi kanu anywhere he is for opening our eyes to reality in this zoo, let me tell u if u care to listen always say the truth because the truth shall set u free
Tarzan so you never still comot for zoo

4 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by DeBrain045(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tarzan360:
This zoo built on lie's will surely collapse, God bless nnamdi kanu anywhere he is for opening our eyes to reality in this zoo, let me tell u if u care to listen always say the truth because the truth shall set u free
Tarzan so you never still comot for zoo your life is 360 degree's locked in the zoo no wonder Tarzan360

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by AlPeter: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

There are some things FFK is crazy about. Rabid aversion to Buhari, opposition to Islamic terrorism and expansion, and the right to self determination of the people of Biafra.

Besides, kanu is his very good friend. He possibly can’t joke around with information about the whereabouts of the biafran leader. And that’s why I asked the igbos to investigate FFKs claims. It is worth the try.
LOL... LOL... won to fi Or i e let I gab paro.... LOL... Seriously can't stop laughing. FFK? The singing parrot? The guy that will sell is entire family for a bowl of pepper soup? LOL? You obviously don't know the history and antecedents of FFK? even this news he is releasing has a selfish malicious under tone? ask yourself why adding "he intends to kill Nnamdi after elections"? Guy wake up. stop allowing some politicians to use you.

13 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by linkszelda: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
They should Sha dump him where the pacific and Atlantic oceans meet when they are done with him on the ship. Good riddance
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

Who is talking about Kanu that has run away as far as his cherished life could take him? I am talking about those who love anarchy like Kanu and are always in the business of spreading false and wild allegations in a bid to precipitate a crisis.

Kanu that promised his foolish supporters the head of Buhari and dared the military to enter "Biafra", but was begging Hus supporters to come to his aid when the military showed up and they did not die in the so called Biafra as Kanu threatened them.

I might oppose the government on issues, but I'm not one to entertain clowns and anarchists who cherish their own lives but intend to sacrifice the lives of others.

You are another IPOB zombie to make false allegations.

Pray tell how Buhari is a pedophile? Because the propagandist Kanu said so or because it exist as a fact in history?

The day Nigeria goes up in flames, you and your family will be part of the ashes to be cleared for the rebirth.

Oga stop threatening people with “the day Nigeria goes up in flames” jaree. Is Nigeria already not up in flames? All we wait for is Fulani attacks down south and we fight that long awaited war.

Why are you blaming southerners for speaking up against the wanton killings of Christians? Nobody is scared of war. That is what the north uses to subdue the south but people are now tired.

Go tell your sponsors to bring it on.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Almaiga: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
mema900:

It is not funk but fυck
Get the funk out of here!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Maximus85(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ayazor54:
According to Femi Fani-Kayode:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1013824606900228097

LOL,

The Igbo are the most intelligent in this country. And they won't believe this man cos they know Kanu is not in any detention.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
The name “Buhari” in Hausa means death, in Igbo means upside Down, and in Yoruba means love....

No wonder yorubas wants to die on his behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by AlPeter: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oblang:
Lol...why will Buhari keep him until after 2019 when he can kill him there nw and nobody will know.. I guess Buhari is still Jubril from Sudan..This FFK won't stop sniffing that thing...
that part got me laughing. this FFK is a good comic relief. Only insane folks takes him serious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by RevenGeMission: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Oga stop threatening people with “the day Nigeria goes up in flames” jaree. Is Nigeria already not up in flames? All we wait for is Fulani attacks down south and we fight that long awaited war

Why are you blaming southerners for speaking up against the wanton killings of Christians? Nobody is scared of war. That is what the north uses to subdue the south but people are now tired.

Go tell your sponsors to bring it on.

Becareful what you wish for shocked

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by RevenGeMission: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Really ?
Juliusmalema:
The name “Buhari” in Hausa means death, in Igbo means upside Down, and in Yoruba means love....

No wonder yorubas wants to die on his behalf.

Tell me more !!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Becareful what you wish for shocked

Abeg free me. angry angry angry

You didn’t see the throwback guy threatening abi? Go and quote him.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by molas02: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?
am realy disappointed in u..............what if Kanu is ur brother won't u look for him? a Shepard lost one out of hundred sheep, he will leave 99 to look for just 1, and when he found it he will rejoice.................now Unamdi Kanu vanished without trace and no nigeria stand to look for him, not even the FG as if he is part of the country since FG refuced to divide the country. i pray u will not fall victim

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by akiOYIBO: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:

You wan make Buratai Boys use them do Target practice. grin
All IPOB's are Cowards, they can't do sh*t. cool
sir, permit me to tell u a story. A very popular story in Igbo tradition; The kite sent her daughter to go fetch lunch, she went and grabbed a duckling, when she returned her mother the kite asked, "what did the mother(the duck) of this duckling say when u grabbed her child. She replied, "nothing, she just looked and walked away". The mother kite implored, "take this duckling back we must be fearful of the mother". The daughter kite went again and grabbed a chick and the mother kite asked again, "when did the mother do when u grabbed the chick", she replied, "she was shouting, jumping up and down". The Mother kite said, "go and prepare the chick for lunch we have nothing to fear of someone who shouts and jumps up and down". IPOB= the duck...be wise!!

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by tejiritex(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Pls give is the correct news. Cow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video) / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.