Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (60049 Views)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Awaja(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
I don’t know why the IPOB youths morale de low,nobody is protesting,no serious questions asked ,nnamdi Kanu was just Abducted like that .This Govt is military minded,at least,Al zakzaky’s case is bera than this .
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Throwback:

I made the reference to the IPOB and their reaction to the accident and the wild claims they made, just to gauge how far gone you are in your hatred/animosity towards the Fulani terrorist.

By gauge, I mean how easily you will subscribe to any information that puts those terrorists in bad light, however ludicrous the tale is.

Apparently, you are still within the sphere of sanity, unlike those I referenced.

Fight your fight with truth and facts only, and you will never cross over into the darkness those ones find as a natural habitat.

I have called for Buhari's resignation and impeachment on this forum and all other media avenues where I am not even incognito, but I know it will not happen. Africans are wired to blame opposition for their own failures, and do not understand the dignity of resigning or not recontesting.

Buhari's actions and inactions over the Fulani herdsmen from Libya, is obviously very telling about where his loyalties lie. He loves Libya more than Nigeria. And if these massacres continue, the only part of Nigeria he would deserve to be after his tenure is a Nigerian jail, not even Daura.

I supported Buhari the last time but did not even get my PVC to vote despite many attempts at the collection center, nor was I even available at my voting state of registration to vote if I had it.

What I am certain of is that I cannot vote Buhari now even if my PVC was in my possession. I deem him a failure in the security score, national cohesion score and even in his fight against corruption that I believe he has only scratched the surface while not even investing in a national orientation drive that should be effected at all levels of education and in all MDAs. On Economy I am unable to assess him without reference to the economic state of borrowing and zero savings of 5yrs he inherited and the crude oil price crash.

The poll is the only way out of the Buhari quagmire, but the candidates that can effect the changes we want in a dream nation, are not even given the political space to thrive.

Only Buhari and PDP politicians are being discussed and their topics are easily found on front page while topics on the likes of Kingsley Moghalu and Fela Durotoye continue to languish in the politics section on first page only.

They don't have the money to pay online media to push their candidacy, and frankly even the electorate seem not to care beyond the partisanship they hold so dear in the APC vs PDP squabbles.

Therein lies my own dilemma.

If u see muoghalu tell him to go home.....that he is an Idiot of no comparison......
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Seriously yorubas Don carry this matter for head again.........

wetin we do this guys abeg......for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by bizzibodi(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.
What of Lai Mohammed that is a present minister too.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by zudozz: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
ipob terrorist..herdsmen farmers ..ranchers!!
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by bizzibodi(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Throwback:

He is a Cambridge graduate who is not even connected as a grassroot politician, talkless of any British intelligence.

Know the common knowledge, before trying to mae wild claims on behalf of someone else.
No one even acknowledge him,or appreciate his nuisance value in PDP.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Mambox: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2018
SCAM.

Why would PMB wait till after elections to "throw him in the sea" as the lousy man purports when he could since have done it and leave no trace? Why bother feed him till then?

Verily, the hottest part of hell shall be for those who make up stories to demonize others and those who bear false witnesses.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by michoim(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
There is no type of lies, this FFK/FAYOSE/PDP /LOOTERS won't fabrcate as far as their imagination can go, against this administration

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Ziggylady(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2018
A Hausa-Fulani man in Abuja close to the military alluded to the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is in the custody of the Nigerian Army...Now FFK has come up with this one.

,This revelation should be investigated by relevant Igbo pressure groups no matter how pained 'Sophisticated Morons' are...cos i can see them squirming like worms sprinkled with salt on this thread.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Seun360(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Yes, serves Nnamdi Kanu right. its what he deserves.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by bizzibodi(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Fkk that does not know d diff btw Buhari & Jubril kept interchanging them,did he not said it b4 that it was jubrin that occupy Aso Villa when NK disappeared?how comes he kept mentioning buhariwhom he said was dead.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Mtmike(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
FFK and his funny jokes, he will just be posting nonsense and some gullible ppl will be making noise. Read his first sentence well, did u see the word 'suggest' I might as well suggest that based on anything
Ayazor54:
According to Femi Fani-Kayode:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1013824606900228097
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?

oh this is now fake news.

wen bubu n APC (who trained Nigerians in the art of false fake bews) drop their own fake news, U quickly believe it hook, line n sinker. grin. Mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by swuftz: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked The government will have greviously self implicated itself some more if this end up being genuine.How can the Nigerian Army storm his family compound & the man who saw tomorrow from afar just disappeared

Dreamers and waillers..if he saw tomorrow why not seen his own demise coming and avoid it ..bunch of charlatans and nincompoop ...or perhaps Fani Kayode is just a clown at his game again and the gullible you just been taken for a ride
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by DeBrain045(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Tarzan360:
U will soon experience one the calamities hovering around when it will befalls someone close to u then u will truly know that u are in a zoo
Even God won't let my family experience the calamity hovering around because i have never supported any of the calamities.
And i also see no reason while nigeria should be called a zoo
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Ziggylady(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Seriously yorubas Don carry this matter for head again.........

wetin we do this guys abeg......for christ sake.

They detest the thought of being on their own,..simple.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Franklyspeakin: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.

Lol he believes lie Moha mohaa�����
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Franklyspeakin: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

grin....wicked guy grin

This Government has failed woefully but i am also not a big fan of the IPOB piglets
but they foresaw what's happening now. And why piglets? I can guess your a Moslem cos your associating them something you deem unclean stop this hate. Let's unite and fight terrorism
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

They detest the thought of being on their own,..simple.
as in ehhhhhhh

this really getting out of hand.
naso these guys love igbo's reach?
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Franklyspeakin: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
hmabdool:
Ffk has sniffed cocaine and some stuff again, well only idiotic pigs of biafrauds will believe this Fat lie, I spit on them all...nonsense
why do u think its a lie? Does buharis government respect rule of law?? Yesterday I saw in the news that Dasuki has been granted Bail for the 6th time and yet DSS is yet to release him. Even if Dasuki is a big thief. The very moment our government begins to violate the rule of law we become a Banana Republic. See what happened to Senator Abaribe?? Arrested for no good reason. Now if they can violate their own rights?? Is it you own right they would won't violate ? So yes I believe It's possible Nnamdi Kanu is in captivity
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Akolawole(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

Does being a graduate translated to access to British intelligence?

You think intelligence report of United Kingdom can be leaked out ?

FFK knew the tactics of drawing unintelligent people to his fallacies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

I insist that he’s knowledgeable when it comes to top secret information. And his claims are definitely not wild and unfounded.

You don’t shove your opinions down my throat. Don’t do that again, please.
He was also knowledgeable when he said Buhari was dead when on medical in UK? You guys will not cease to amaze me. When issue favours your thought, the messenger is real but when not it's fake.
Continue believing him till he lead you astray. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by ihatesycophant(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
why do u think its a lie? Does buharis government respect rule of law?? Yesterday I saw in the news that Dasuki has been granted Bail for the 6th time and yet DSS is yet to release him. Even if Dasuki is a big thief. The very moment our government begins to violate the rule of law we become a Banana Republic. See what happened to Senator Abaribe?? Arrested for no good reason. Now if they can violate their own rights?? Is it you own right they would won't violate ? So yes I believe It's possible Nnamdi Kanu is in captivity
You guys are so daft. Did the news also say, he has fulfilled his bail condition. Giving bail by court is one thing, fulfilling the bail is another thing. It may even take him a month to fulfil the bail condition, until then, it let loose.
Investigating someone is a sin to your own understanding. No wonder our country is in this mess. Anyone can be call for interrogation, it's never against our constitution.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by DSoj(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked The government will have greviously self implicated itself some more if this end up being genuine.How can the Nigerian Army storm his family compound & the man who saw tomorrow from afar just disappeared

U ARE A MUMUSU
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by MartinCorridon: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
but they foresaw what's happening now. And why piglets? I can guess your a Moslem cos your associating them something you deem unclean stop this hate. Let's unite and fight terrorism

Actually Nnamdi Kanu was the one who described that way....not me.

I am just doing "reported speech" wink
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by ameh99: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
See how ipob rush to this thread and believe all this trash from a man who claimed Nnamdi Kanu has been killed and buried by Nigerian army
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Xander85:

You're sounding pathetic mate!

You accused Mazi Kanu of saying 'most Igbo women are prostitutes'! Now since you can't back up your assertion with a link, i'll say this is something you heard from the beer parlour and leave it at that!

You keep on banging on about this useless constitution! This 'constitution' cobbled together by the fulani-led military is anything but a document that captures the feelings and aspirations of all sections of the country known as Nigeria! It's a tool of oppression and slavery that first and foremost serves to protect and further the interests of the oligarchs up north!

Where in your joke of a constitution does it say Buhari can dictate to the judiciary on which judgements to deliver depending on how it affects his interests and sensibilities, and those of the northern muslim elite? Where in your fake arsse constitution does it give Buhari carte-blanche to ride roughshod over the rulings of courts just to further his vindictive lust? Where in your dubious constitution does it say the army can take over the work of the police, invade the compound of a man whose case was coming in court for hearing in a few days time, kidnap him and his parents, and shoot dead anyone that stood in their way? Where in you dodgy constitution does it say Buhari can marginalise and mistreat a section of the country just because they saw him for the fraud he is and gave him a miserly 5% in the 2015 elections? I could go on and on, but i think you get the picture now: that thing you call a constitution isn't worth the paper it's printed on, and is only good to use in packing shi't! shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi

The video is also on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by modupe2: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
I will be forced to believe this if this govt refuses to pick this guy up, make much needed lawful and see-through steps to clear the air. He’s beating the red line.
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Franklyspeakin:

Is nnamdi kanu a Muslim too when he called you igbos pigs and idiots?
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by LaudableXX: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Xander85:
Provide the links you disgusting toerag! Provide the links as i ain't googling shi't! You made the assertion so it's for you to fuc'king prove it!

Jeez...what manner of slippery worm am i dealing with here!
Throwback:
Dude I don't owe you squat!

I have provided you the tools of your education, so you are only doing yourself and not me. It does not hurt me that one more ignorant fellow is comfortable with his situation.

You firstly proved your ignorance by challenging a matter that most posters on this forum know is a fact and has been debated on threads here and for which many links abound all over the internet with even YouTube videos. Almost like challenging the fact that Jonathan was termed an ineffectual Buffon by the Economist, or that Buhari referred to his then running mate as Osunbade, or could not correctly recollect the meaning of the APC acronym.

That you would be asking for evidence on a well known issue that was a wildfire topic in the IPOB era of nuisance, suggest that you would also ask for evidence when Kanu's pledge to his zombies to return with Buhari's head is revisited despite how much talked about it was then.

Then you secondly proved your arrogance by not wanting to be illuminated in the darkness you prefer to reside, in the hopes that your fears are not confirmed. You are the first ignorant fellow I would encounter, who has willingly been obliged with a direction and key to a sea of resources for his specific education, but insists he wants to be waited upon and fed single information like a mental handicap.

I will advise that you never use the internet again so that you will never find out this truth about your lunatic director, and can make peace with your delusions that he was a sane mind whose intolerance for contrary opinion was a way of promoting what your termed "robust debate".

Next time check out a claim privately, before challenging it publicly when you find no information on it. If you had done it on this matter, I can assure you would have walked away quietly without asking to be further traumatized by the discovery and embarrassed by your own arrogant ignorance.
schoolboij:

https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi

The video is also on YouTube.

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by pacifust058(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Lolz
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by KingRagnar: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2018
"that Buhari intends to keep him there until 2019 and then drop him in the Atlantic ocean after "winning" the February election...1/2" REALLY? Super Story. Anybody that believes this may be in need of deliverance. Sounds like a line from a movie. PMB may have been a dictator in his early days but he would not even go this far as to drop someone into the Atlantic ocean, waow. And FFK dare call God into his perversions. Calling God into an accusation/allegation does not mean you are right, robbers go to church too. This speaks in volume how much FFk is blinded by hate for PMB. This however, will not deter him from winning in 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.