Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (107254 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. / Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Did you see the word "indiscriminate " above?

Yeah, I saw it. Product of your imagination.
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Wild wife reserve authority should arrest this man for poaching.
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2018
urbanemind:
please save me d bias illogical cliché, millions of animals go into extinction everyday, there's nothing u can do about dat, every change in d ecosystem wipes out a different species of animals from d planet on regular basis, how many species of animals have u even seen or think you will see in your life time?? u ve not even seen 0.01% of d species of animals on the planet, some come and go with no one ever knowing of their existence ,please stop claiming petty sympathy for mere bush meat cuz dats d one u are opportune to see...
If ure so worried about their extinction, u can get dem and breed them urself, afterall no one in particular is designated for dat responsibility...

This guy! I may or may not agree with you but I like your logic and submission.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by Azam101: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
In some countries, this hunter will be staring out from a prison cell for indiscriminate killing of wild life..
Thank God not in Naija even Pmb would gladly give him awards for a well done hunting!
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by fripero(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Beware of monkeypox
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by Phoenix3000: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Smartademu:
That is probably a whole family of grasscutters and a very rare civet that he has wiped out. What a pity, if we continue like this we will only tell our children and their children stories about wildlife that once existed.
That's not possible even in the nearest future. You aren't in their world, you dont know their number. Hunting has been in existence since the beginning of time, even their predators hunt them. So is it because of just one family that'll make them extinct?? I dont think so
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by Maski87: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Police de come oo
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by Lordoffreemen: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
The day bush meat go catch d hunter!

Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Hi, my name is Stella and I am the CEO of 1000 by 200 initiative.
1000 for 200 initiative is a platform aimed at empowering all at a very little cost.
So, for #1,000, you would get to learn 200 recipes and ideas! Amazing, isn't it?
Learning would take place in the following forms:
1. Audios
2. Visuals ( pictures )
3. Audio - Visuals ( videos ).
Experts would take you on a one - on - one training.
These recipes and ideas are divided into the following categories:
Category 1: SNACKS - 25 Items
Category 2: SOUPS - 25 items
Category 3: DRINKS - 20 items
Category 4: ICE CREAM - 20 items
Category 5:CAKES - 20 items
Category 6: SMOOTHIES - 20 items
Category 7: DISHES - 20 items
Category 8: RESTAURANT DELICACIES - 10 items
Category 9: HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS - 10 items
Category 10: WIG MAKING - 10 items
Category 11: BEAD MAKING - 10 items
Category 12: EXTRAS - 10 items
These items sums up to 200.
Training would be on for 3 weeks.
Price: #1000
Date : August 7th - August 27th
Time : 3pm - 5pm daily
Venue: WhatsApp
Interested persons should pay the sum of #1,000 to this account:
Account no: 0214302005
Bank name: GTBank
Account name: Ukpabio Stella
After payment, send in your name, phone number and proof of payment to 08183615538. After confirmation, you would be automatically added to the group.
Details of items to be learnt would be made available to you on the platform once payment has been made.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
1000 for 200 initiative - Changing lives
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by SparkleGL: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
I need hunter or bush meat seller to supply me in Lagos. My number is 08120192387. Email: spicedwjc@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Instead of killing them, why not take them to the zoo ?

Or leave them in the wild ?

You are almost done eating all the animals around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.