Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (30561 Views)

Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by zolacoded(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
MIPNIG:

He transmitted Kano votes (rigged elections) for Buhari and killed the INEC chairman and his family afterwards. Fire him at your peril, he will spill the beans.

This man is the reason why FSARS is mishaving because they have a mandate to deliver the money they steal from the public to him (a huge part).
hmmmn...... you maybe right tho. There's an iota of truth in every rumour.

No smoke without fire
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by somehow: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Morbeta11:
Buhari will do nothing to him, afterall he is Fulani and a cow lover. Mr. Transmission.

So many misinformation on NL of recent.

Ignorant people everywhere.

Idris is Kanuri and not Fulani.

Get some education!

He's from Kutigi Lavun of Niger state and speaks nupe.
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by somehow: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
MIPNIG:

He transmitted Kano votes (rigged elections) for Buhari and killed the INEC chairman and his family afterwards. Fire him at your peril, he will spill the beans.

This man is the reason why FSARS is mishaving because they have a mandate to deliver the money they steal from the public to him (a huge part).

And Solomon Arase allowed him to do that shey? You mean the same way Rivers state and all of thr esterner and southern states excluding Edo state was rigged by Arase and PDP?

I guess Idris also rigged election for Buhari in 2007 when Buhari was rigged out by PDP/Obasanjo for Yaradua?

At least PDP got some votes in all northern states, please how many votes did APC get in the south (except Edo) and East?

Add all the votes both parties got from each regions the candidates didnt hail from and let see who truly rigged in 2015.
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by hush15: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033292:
They sang songs of rebellion, chanting 'IG is corrupt!' 'IG is a thief!' 'Where are our allowances?' 'Buhari is a good man but IG has eaten our allowances!' 'Buhari must hear this!'

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
My President I'm 100% sure you will do something about this in 24 hours.
Oga IG, nada for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

So you agree your IG is incompetent. When the allegations of incompetence were mentioned, you were among those that felt the allegations were unwarranted....
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by CioAngels(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
A good man that appointed a thief is no "good" man
Quick one, if they said that Army are getting their own allowance, what is so special about Police allowance that they have to wait for budget to be passed first
Don't forget the soldiers in Kano, Kaduna or Maiduguri also protested for same none payment of allowances and the agos at the dismissed them with reasons that military does not protest and they called it mutiny. Our able lawyer of the down trodden fought their case and won, but not before a woman amongst them died from no medical care. Our leaders are simply wicked. Well, if senior police officers that were qualified could be retired for Idris to become IG, then he can do what pleases him because he now dictate the pace for the president. Idris could have also bought mansions in Dubai with the officers allowances like his brother. What a shame.
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by CioAngels(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
He wished they die in Maiduguri so that police will pay their families stipends so that he will pocket the rest for more mansions in Dubai. How can Buhari retire 21 qualified AIGS for this man, we can now see why we are recordings mistakes here and there in this government because the president is employing his families that knows little to nothing. If only the South will stop playing the second fiddle who only does the job for the man at the top.
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033292:
They sang songs of rebellion, chanting 'IG is corrupt!' 'IG is a thief!' 'Where are our allowances?' 'Buhari is a good man but IG has eaten our allowances!' 'Buhari must hear this!'

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
Oga IG, nada for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by blackmantis: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69033292:

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
Oga IG, nawa for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

What has happened?

Nothing

It is the same thing that the president keeps doing.......

scandal......

summon the IG ....

wait a few days...

forget about it ....

scandal....

summon the IG ....

wait a few days...

forget about it ....

you can almost predict the actions of this Government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Nigeria Acquires Drones? / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.