Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (32631 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by eherbal(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Nothing good about this year undecided
finger crossed ,it will end in the good

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Eizenburg:

Big dude, easy going, charming, friendly, hair I wish I had, but would never have. He gave me a tour.

I KNOW THAT GUY!!! grin
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eizenburg: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2020
radautoworks:

I KNOW THAT GUY!!! grin

Really??
It’s a small world grin

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eizenburg:

Really??
It’s a small world grin

Alright, full detailed review. The good and the bad. Give it to me. I've been away six months and need to know.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Reminder people cool

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where are the 5w30 oil deals?

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eddee:

ROFL! Haven't been able to bring some in because of Mr covid. We have to hold on to what we have for repairs
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Conductor261: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
radautoworks:
Reminder people cool
We wipe it or disconnect the bulb

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Conductor261: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eddee:
After running to corolla from E Klasse you're still looking for cheap oil?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
radautoworks:

ROFL! Haven't been able to bring some in because of Mr covid. We have to hold on to what we have for repairs

Ma, the situation is critical. Don't worry about the filter bonus, I get my own! Just pump price for 6 quarts of carquest oil, I have 1 litre of castrol here to augment.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Conductor261:

After running to corolla from E Klasse you're still looking for cheap oil?

Never owned a Corolla, belongs to my Mom - just have the privilege of borrowing at will. I roll around in an all American/Canadian muscle now. And, I don't use cheap oil!

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Conductor261: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eddee:

Never owned a Corolla, belongs to my Mom - just have the privilege of borrowing at will. I roll around in an all American/Canadian muscle now. And, I don't use cheap oil!

So you decamped.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eddee:

Ma, the situation is critical. Don't worry about the filter bonus, I get my own! Just pump price for 6 quarts of carquest oil, I have 1 litre of castrol here to augment.

You have to contact shop because na dem fit tell you price and if e dey
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Conductor261:

We wipe it or disconnect the bulb
grin

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
radautoworks:

You have to contact shop because na dem fit tell you price and if e dey

The good folks at your Support/Admin dept have a mail!
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eizenburg: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Alright, full detailed review. The good and the bad. Give it to me. I've been away six months and need to know.

First off, customer service was really good, Seun was 10/10. Only downside was that I didn’t get to talk to a technical person directly, might have made the decision process a bit easier for me; having her as an intermediary wasn’t the best, she held her own though.

I asked to speak with Glen, and he was very available and very accommodating, I liked that.

Should be there again the week after, for the actual fixes on the car. Final verdict on hold till then. Hope I’ll get my three fold discount; New Year, New Customer and Nairaland. grin
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Eddee:

The good folks at your Support/Admin dept have a mail!

They reported server was down today. Hopefully it's up tomorrow.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Eizenburg:

First off, customer service was really good, Seun was 10/10. Only downside was that I didn’t get to talk to a technical person directly, might have made the decision process a bit easier for me; having her as an intermediary wasn’t the best, she held her own though.

I asked to speak with Glen, and he was very available and very accommodating, I liked that.

Should be there again the week after, for the actual fixes on the car. Final verdict on hold till then. Hope I’ll get my three fold discount; New Year, New Customer and Nairaland. grin

To be continued wink
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2020
radautoworks:

They reported server was down today. Hopefully it's up tomorrow.

Good morning ma, can confirm your server is back online, gotten a response - albeit a sad one! embarassed
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eddee:

Good morning ma, can confirm your server is back online, gotten a response - albeit a sad one! embarassed
Aww. I'm guessing we only have conventional in drums?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Nah, more like shipping to Calabar isn't possible due to COVID-19 and the small issue of having only 5 quarts jugs (no 1 quart container), I needed 6 in total.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eddee:

Nah, more like shipping to Calabar isn't possible due to COVID-19 and the small issue of having only 5 quarts jugs (no 1 quart container), I needed 6 in total.

Ahhh.. the other issues was fixable of you didn't mind them dispensing into another jug for you but the shipping issue unsolvable sad
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Ahhh.. the other issues was fixable of you didn't mind them dispensing into another jug for you but the shipping issue unsolvable sad

I don't mind this at all. But I understand the challenges the restrictions on travel place on business. Until the next time!
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Conductor261: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
radautoworks:

how much for a quart?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eddee:

DHL, GIG UPS and several others are operational. Why not have a third-party pickup and waybill to you? Maybe gazlogistics
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2020
rationalmind:

DHL, GIG UPS and several others are operational. Why not have a third-party pickup and waybill to you? Maybe gazlogistics

Chief, thanks for the heads-up. I am in Gazz's dm already, there's a small challenge of 'give-away' for an extra quart currently delaying the transaction. grin

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
September BACK ON THE ROAD SPECIAL

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
NEW ITEM INCOMING!!

BLUNT EFFECTS spray now available as a hanging diffuser! If you'd rather not use the space as needed, the hanging diffuser provides continuous fragrance for only N4,000

Oil, not water based and LAST! Lots of fragrances.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
NEW STOCK

Been getting a lot of questions about fuel treatments and octane boosters lately. We have MANY in stock. This is some of the lastest addition of fluid treatments, boosters and sealants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Pr9Hs4GoA

Last pictures, I thought you might like to see inside the Florida distribution center. Each Carquest/Advance distribution center carries $20-40 MILLION in parts at any given time.

Yes, that is the famous Glen with the dreadlocks.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Eizenburg:

I forget. Did you ever finish reviewing?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2020
radautoworks:

https://www.nairaland.com/5429767/where-rad-auto-works-parts/15#94553551
Ah. Finally
radautoworks:

Typically about $28

Do confirm 28 bucks American style is for a 5 quarts jug and the extra 3 quarts? If yes, make I dey run my email order draft first

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri / Rolls Royce Phantom: The Official Car Of Ooni Of Ife / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.