Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (32746 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
radautoworks:

4wd. Try changing gears and see if it changes before you panic

Drove and shifted alright. Will keep an eye on it just in case. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
We're back. Thank you for all your patience.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oil has arrived. Please pick up your pre-orders!

This is how oil is packaged when it is straight from manufacturer. KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL!

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
radautoworks:
Oil has arrived. Please pick up your pre-orders!

This is how oil is packaged when it is straight from manufacturer. KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL!

You must be related to Helen of Troy because this beef you’re cooking, the Greeks will have none of it!

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by thebigkendo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eddee:

You must be related to Helen of Troy because this beef you’re cooking, the Greeks will have none of it!

Shaking a lot of tables grin grin

Aunty Radu right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eddee:

Beef? My husband doesn't eat beef so I don't cook it grin

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
radautoworks:
NEW ITEM INCOMING!!

BLUNT EFFECTS spray now available as a hanging diffuser! If you'd rather not use the space as needed, the hanging diffuser provides continuous fragrance for only N4,000

Oil, not water based and LAST! Lots of fragrances.

NOW IN STOCK

Like to hang and forget? Get the diffuser only N4,000

Like to spray only when you need it? Get the original spray for N3,750

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by JAYUK(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Please do you have oxygen sensors for 2012 sienna 2GR engine, Bank 1 and Bank 2 sensor 1
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by 9icetoo(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Eddee:

Great to hear ma’am, thank you very much. Now the small detail of getting it down to Calabar. Also, do you by chance happen to know what this symbol beneath the park indicator mean? Was flashing vigorously this morning on My Tacoma - I am fairly certain I don’t have a scanner that can point me in the right direction.
Does your tacoma have a lockable differential (4L or 4H) as is obtainable in a hilux?
If so disengage it and see if it continues flashing.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
9icetoo:

Does your tacoma have a lockable differential (4L or 4H) as is obtainable in a hilux?
If so disengage it and see if it continues flashing.

Yep cheif, it is an 07 TRD Sport so it does have a locking rear differential. Light just went on its own, hasn’t come back since then. I suspect it has a lot to do with the body work done on it. Car got a new color change recently and you know how we do these things - in the process of patching one or two things, one or two things fit break unintentionally. grin - Thanks for coming through

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by 9icetoo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Eddee:

Yep cheif, it is an 07 TRD Sport so it does have a locking rear differential. Light just went on its own, hasn’t come back since then. I suspect it has a lot to do with the body work done on it. Car got a new color change recently and you know how we do these things - in the process of patching one or two things, one or two things fit break unintentionally. grin - Thanks for coming through
Nice. That's a thorough job man. Your painter dey try.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
JAYUK:
Please do you have oxygen sensors for 2012 sienna 2GR engine, Bank 1 and Bank 2 sensor 1

See below. They all have 6 month warranties.

For future reference, this is how to check our inventory 24/7 wink

https://www.nairaland.com/post/92790045

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Eddee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
9icetoo:

Nice. That's a thorough job man. Your painter dey try.

I learnt a trick from my father. If you want a good job, take them away from the workshop (They will charge a hefty fee to discourage home service but in my view its fair and I get to keep an eye on them. I cant remember the last time I drove into a workshop for even major repairs. Got these chaps to change an evaporator at home. Was Initially told I needed to bring in the vehicle over the weekend, they swore they needed at least two days for the job, guess what - they did it in 5 hours and 30 mins at home - including the vacuuming and refilling. You get to pay extra for home service but, you will see efficiency and effectiveness. These guys dont play around when they are away from their workshops.

2 Likes

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Eddee:

I learnt a trick from my father. If you want a good job, take them away from the workshop (They will charge a hefty fee to discourage home service but in my view its fair and I get to keep an eye on them. I cant remember the last time I drove into a workshop for even major repairs. Got these chaps to change an evaporator at home. Was Initially told I needed to bring in the vehicle over the weekend, they swore they needed at least two days for the job, guess what - they did it in 5 hours and 30 mins at home - including the vacuuming and refilling. You get to pay extra for home service but, you will see efficiency and effectiveness. These guys dont play around when they are away from their workshops.
grin

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
You thought we weren't doing Black Friday huh.

Did you know we sell oil for heavy duty diesel engines and generators?

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2021
February Specials

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
This took too long to set up but it's almost here. Rapid in and out oil changes for those who just need that and no diagnosis.
IT WILL BE GET IN, GET OUT, GET GONE! WALK-IN WELCOME NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
radautoworks:
This took too long to set up but it's almost here. Rapid in and out oil changes for those who just need that and no diagnosis.

Getting ready to start!
https://youtube.com/shorts/5Y7HQfJGTrY?feature=share

Conventional oil 25k oil, filter & labor*
Synthetic oil 25k oil, filter & labor*

*Up to 5 quarts/liters

The synthetic option means just two oil changes a year!

Rapid in and out oil changes for those who just need that and no diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:35pm On May 07, 2021
IT'S HEEREEEEE! COME ON IN!!

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Kewtt: 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
radautoworks:
IT'S HEEREEEEE! COME ON IN!!
After defrauding or misleading crocif and yabbing him for buying Acura MDX for 400k and lampooning gazzuzz for fixing your deliberate and unrepentant wickedness... About 500k down the drain in which you could not solve oil light issue.... I'll pass any offers from your coven.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:36pm On May 10, 2021
As part of our commitment to our customers, we have been able to reduce the prices for Ac Compressors by an average of 15% while still offering our unique warranties!
We will continue to try to bring better prices to our customers where we can in these trying times.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 12:17am On May 11, 2021
radautoworks:
As part of our commitment to our customers, we have been able to reduce the prices for Ac Compressors by an average of 15% while still offering our unique warranties!
We will continue to try to bring better prices to our customers where we can in these trying times.

We also have a MASSIVE price reduction on spark plugs and ignition coils!!

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 12:51am On May 11, 2021
May 2021 Only

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:38pm On May 13, 2021

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 5:29pm On May 18, 2021

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Because of the incredible support we have received, we can no longer keep up with the volume of customers on a walk-in basis. For now, we will be operating based on appointments only. Quick changes like oil and brakes are still available via walk-in.

As we open more locations to spread the load we hope to be able to return to walk-ins for all services.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
THE BLITZES HAVE STARTED!!
First up, discs/rotors. NO LABOR CHARGE to install with a disc/rotor purchase from Carquest. Applies to all makes and models.

Address? Enter Rad Auto Works, Carquest or Milex into Google maps and it will bring your straight to us!

ENDS JULY 15TH WHEN A NEW BLITZ STARTS

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUTS!!!!
We couldn't wait until the 15th to start the next blitz cheesy

Until July 17th, Monroe shocks and struts prices have been reduced and installation is only N4k with a 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!
WHAT. ARE. YOU. WAITING. FOR?? cool

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you let the Brake Blitz pass you by, OYO is your case.

Call or email for your make and model.

Lasts while there is stock

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Ixodes(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
radautoworks:

NOW IN STOCK

Like to hang and forget? Get the diffuser only N4,000

Like to spray only when you need it? Get the original spray for N3,750
Hello still available?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Ixodes:

Hello still available?
I believe the spray but not the incense... You have to contact the shop directly. I haven't been on ground recently. Contact info in my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / Check Out The Latest Toyota Hilux 2020 / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.