Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? (26030 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
temi4fash:
Do you sell Honda City parts too??
sorry, no. It is not sold in the US
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2020
radautoworks:

As promised, dear NLers,

We are glad to announce the introduction of Carquest Weblink, your 24/7 electronic connection to Carquest/Rad Auto Works. This system allows you to view pricing of parts, tools, accessories and fluids and inventory at both the Lagos and Florida distribution centers! Simply add items to your cart and email or call with the part numbers to place an order. We are opening it to you before the general public to get your feedback as you have been so good to us in the past.

Visit www. [url]weblink.carquest.com[/url]

username cust498
password Password1

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1) Login in and find the part you want. USE THE ABOKIFX.COM EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE DAY.

2) Email support@radautoworks.com, call or use our part request form at https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or https://www.radautoworks.com/parts-request and choose pickup or delivery (for a fee). If the item is neither at Lekki nor Ocala, FL one of our auto assistants will check our other 17 distribution centers and invoice you.

Once payment is received, order is shipped or held for pickup.

3) Sit back and wait for your part to arrive. If it is coming from Florida, expect 7-14 business days though it is frequently faster. If it is coming from one of our other distribution centers please add another week. Shipping to the Lekki Warehouse is usually included though certain items like rotors will incur additional shipping charges.

PLEASE NOTE THAT NIGERIAN WARRANTIES ARE HALF OF STATED USA WARRANTIES. IN THE EVENT THE USA WARRANTY SAYS LIFETIME, THE NIGERIAN WARRANTY IS 2 YEARS EXCEPT FOR BRAKE PADS. BRAKE PADS ARE AS FOLLOWS: SILVER (1 YEAR), GOLD (2 YEAR), PLATINUM (LIFETIME).

Fixed
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
thebigkendo:

Fixed
www?
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
radautoworks:
www?

Yeah.. Website did not open with "www"

Local man cannot search via part number
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
thebigkendo:

Yeah.. Website did not open with "www"

Local man cannot search via part number

Ah, I'll go fix the rest. Search by car na
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Expires September 30, 2020

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
NEW ITEM INCOMING!!

BLUNT EFFECTS spray now available as a hanging diffuser! If you'd rather not use the space as needed, the hanging diffuser provides continuous fragrance for only N4,000

Oil, not water based and LAST! Lots of fragrances.

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
NEW STOCK

Been getting a lot of questions about fuel treatments and octane boosters lately. We have MANY in stock. This is some of the lastest addition of fluid treatments, boosters and sealants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Pr9Hs4GoA

Last pictures, I thought you might like to see inside the Florida distribution center. Each Carquest/Advance distribution center carries $20-40 MILLION in parts at any given time.

Yes, that is the famous Glen with the dreadlocks.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by noblealuu: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
radautoworks:
NEW STOCK

Been getting a lot of questions about fuel treatments and octane boosters lately. We have MANY in stock. This is some of the lastest addition of fluid treatments, boosters and sealants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Pr9Hs4GoA

Last pictures, I thought you might like to see inside the Florida distribution center. Each Carquest/Advance distribution center carries $20-40 MILLION in parts at any given time.

Yes, that is the famous Glen with the dreadlocks.

Welcome back ma'am

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2020
noblealuu:

Welcome back ma'am

Not back yet but reporting for duty! cool

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Good morning ma, gascap for dodge charger LX? Been battling with a "gascap" malfunction for two months now. Willing to wait assuming you have to send it down from obodo oyinbo
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by weyreypey: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Eddee:
Good morning ma, gascap for dodge charger LX? Been battling with a "gascap" malfunction for two months now. Willing to wait assuming you have to send it down from obodo oyinbo
Judas trying to determine if it's Iscariot.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Judas trying to determine if it's Iscariot.

Can't decode your analogy, plain English please?
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by noblealuu: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
radautoworks:

Not back yet but reporting for duty! cool

smiley
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Eddee:

Hey! https://www.nairaland.com/5429767/where-rad-auto-works-parts/15#93415394
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Thank you very much ma for the prompt response. However, I noticed that the OE equivalent Cap is almost 50% cheaper than the regular locking cap. Can you help advise on which to go for? As I'm in need of something than can actually clear the attached code. The price isn't a problem.

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eddee:
Thank you very much ma for the prompt response. However, I noticed that the OE equivalent Cap is almost 50% cheaper than the regular locking cap. Can you help advise on which to go for? As I'm in need of something than can actually clear the attached code. The price isn't a problem.

You should be fine with the equivalent. Will verify availability of both in about an hour. Just woke up.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eddee:

Daughter didn't charge my laptop. Will be back.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
radautoworks:

You should be fine with the equivalent. Will verify availability of both in about an hour. Just woke up.

radautoworks:

Daughter didn't charge my laptop. Will be back.

No worries ma, I'll wait. Thanks
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eddee:

You want the first one. The others lock with a key. Available to order if your want.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 2:18am On Sep 29, 2020
radautoworks:

You want the first one. The others lock with a key. Available to order if your want.

Yes I want that. How can i order? Should i send a Mail?
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Eddee:

Yes I want that. How can i order? Should i send a Mail?
yup, email support with the part number. I already put a request to HQ add it to the pallet leaving today. Hopefully it's not too late.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
radautoworks:
yup, email support with the part number. I already put a request to HQ add it to the pallet leaving today. Hopefully it's not too late.

Done! Sent in my request, hope I am not late embarassed Good morning ma
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by weyreypey: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Eddee:

Request receiving attention
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Eddee:

Hi, already had it added to the pallet last night.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2020
radautoworks:

Hi, already had it added to the pallet last night.

Thank you very much ma, finalized other details with your customer rep already.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 3:42am On Oct 02, 2020
INCOMING INVENTORY OF FULLY SYNTHETIC 5 QUART JUGS

Pennzoil Synthetic Platinum 10w30 N23k, 0w20 N24k

Castrol Edge 0w20 N24,900 5w40 N26,500

Valvoline Advance Full Synthetic (replaced Synpower) 5w20 or 10w30 N26k

Royal Purple High Performance Synthetic 5w20 N28k

Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0w16 N29k and Full Synthetic 5w30 or 10w30 N27k

Carquest ALL dexos-rated Synthetic Grades N20k

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dbelovd(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good evening ma. What is the price of Lexus GX470 (2005) fuel pump.

Thanks
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
dbelovd:
Good evening ma. What is the price of Lexus GX470 (2005) fuel pump.

Thanks

Hi, try this tool. Let me know if you need additional help. https://www.nairaland.com/5429767/where-rad-auto-works-parts/15#93415394
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2020
OIL-TOBER IS BAAACK!!
Applies to ANY weight of conventional oil not just 5w20.

To order please use parts request form here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or contacts in signature.

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by seunoj: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
radautoworks:
OIL-TOBER IS BAAACK!!

To order please use parts request form here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or contacts in signature.

Madam u no put price
Make we extrapolate �
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2020
seunoj:

Madam u no put price
Make we extrapolate �

Sorry, it applies to any conventional oil. Prices here https://www.nairaland.com/post/92790045

Typically about $28

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

»»» Toks Toyota Highlander 02 @ N2.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 10 Fastest Cars In The World / Toyota Camry 1996 model 2door clean and neat with ac and automatic for sale, call me 08032210506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.