Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (66420 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / 2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by talk2max: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Twitter users react to the class and sportsmanship shown by the Japanese football team.

Japanese are generally nice ,disciplined and generous people
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by MartinCorridon: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Lordlestat:

AND HE TRIED AGAIN grin

You are so dumb it painful to watch how you handicapped mental dexterity is embarrassing you publicly

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=69041646][/quote]

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by webizone(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
But Japan has Yakuza undecided
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by themanderon: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You would be amazed if you read up on them on Quora.

Lost items are not stolen, your chance of recovering them is very high.

During the nuclear reactor disaster, people weren't looting but announcing on radio where lost items were found.

Someone online compared them to blacks + looting during the chaos and anarchy of Hurricane Katrina

I watched that man and he was saying that something is fundamentally wrong with blacks that anything they touch they destroy. Well looking at the situation in Africa today he might not be too far from the truth.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by jopedom: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
The match no doubt was a tension soaking and energy sapping encounter. I enjoyed every bit of it. Japan played so well but in football anything can happen. For Belgium coming from two goals down and eventually winning the match is a gret feat.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If naa naija now

U go see roasted corn under table [/b]

There go don use egusi hand stain the wall ( Ighalo no 1) embarassed
@bolded u gat me reeling wt laffing here
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by OldBeer: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
mistel:
you are just ranting and worse off, failling to make sense to me with your vexing post,
am just hearing for first time that the african culture is; "unruly, uncouth, dirty, rude and full of bad behaviours"
first u need some reading to do, go back to your jss1 social studies textbook to check up the meaning of CULTURE, CUSTOMS e.t.c. before you can get a grasp of my post and then, modify your quote sire.
You are right.
Apologies for my rants, I woke up on the wrong side.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
saintgoogle:
I know you'll still find an unfinished bottle of lacasera in Nigeria's dressing room
lol

And don't forget the crumpled wrapper of gala wedged in between the cushions of one of the seats grin
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by chukxie(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nuges11:
We see that in their movies every time. It's the reason why Jet Li will fight with 129 people and his shirt will still be perfectly tucked in. Very organized set of people cheesy

Jet Li isn't Japanese, he's Chinese. There is a huge difference between Japan and China.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by tfelicityk(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
This guys are creative... Just recall Toyota slogan "Good think, Good Product"
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by ollah2: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is what happens when you preserve your culture, tradition, religion and everything that makes you unique. Same can't be said about African countries that have imported every foreign thing to the detriment of theirs. They proceeded to tagging theirs; archaic, devilish, etc.

Africa must go back to its roots. Great one from the Japanese.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by ollah2: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
mistel:
whats working for the Asians in all spheres of their life is that they have refused to throw away their customs and ttraditions/conventions for a backward modernity. most times they look like fools but are most inteligent people in the world presently unlike Some of us in Africa who believes if a thing doesnt mimic an American way or unknown European way it aint dope!

I didn't see your post before making mine. You wrote the gospel truth.

ollah2:
This is what happens when you preserve your culture, tradition, religion and everything that makes you unique. Same can't be said about African countries that have imported every foreign thing to the detriment of theirs. They proceeded to tagging theirs; archaic, devilish, etc.

Africa must go back to its roots. Great one from the Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kaka22(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I like those Japanese people. They are just so so discipline like kilode. They would have defeated Belgium by parking the bus � when they were leading by 2 goals to nil, but they refused to do that. Instead they opted for a clean game, they wanted to beat Belgium in a clean way.

Respect!!!
I had this argument with a colleague at work. Japan actually parked the bus for the first two goals but their heights did not help their cause cheesy. He had to send the snapshot of the two goals to me before I agreed. Maybe parking the bus would have prevented the third goal sha...
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by wildkat: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If naa naija now

U go see roasted corn under table

Oh God! Why are u dis wicked?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by ollah2: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Homogeneity can be underrated.

Japan is a homogeneous culture. It is not a cultural,ethnic or religious diversity.

I don't even think muslims are allowed in.

All these factors contribute.

You sometimes write from your anus. What makes you " think Muslims aren't allowed in"? Don't you get tired of your bigotry and hateful comments?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:
it's a lie,my brother lives in Tokyo....Japanese is very easy to learn

Japan is one of the most developed nation in the world and they are extremely intelligent and smart
Why saying it is a lie? Researchers says it is the most difficult language in the world. It takes hours to practice more than any other language. If I say a language is difficult doesn't mean you can't learn it. Japanese writing system is tedious, get that Mr. man and stop shouting is a liar up and down.
https://unbabel.com/blog/japanese-finnish-or-chinese-the-10-hardest-languages-for-english-speakers-to-learn/
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If naa naija now

U go see roasted corn under table

with pure water satchet

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
ollah2:

I didn't see your post before making mine. You wrote the gospel truth.

outstanding
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Gerrard59(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Homogeneity can be underrated.

Japan is a homogeneous culture. It is not a cultural,ethnic or religious diversity.

I don't even think muslims are allowed in.

All these factors contribute.

Not true. Muslims are allowed into Japan. Indonesians represent the majority after which is the Malaysians. To folks who say they are atheists, not true. Japanese practice their indigenous religion - Shintoism and Japanese as a language is one of the hardest to learn esp for a non-Asian. The learning resources other than the web are not readily available in this part of the world.

cc: Kingsley1000 & Galaticos444
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Not true. Muslims are allowed into Japan. Indonesians represent the majority after which is the Malaysians. To folks who say they are atheists, not true. Japanese practice their indigenous religion - Shintoism and Japanese as a language is one of the hardest to learn esp for a non-Asian. The learning resources other than the web are not readily available in this part of the world.

cc: Kingsley1000 & Galaticos444

Shintoism and Buddhism are the two major Japanese religions but they're what's called "Non theistic" religion that is atheists can be involved in them

Learn more here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheistic_religions

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Hienna(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=69036461]

I hope you don't mean to say the Japanese copied the Singaporeans in technology? 'Cos that has never happened. It's the other way round (Singaporeans copying the Japanese).

@Post: Not surprised by their actions. [/quote
not copied bro, but Asians are different from africa, if you follow d news after the techno preneurship innovation not only japan but most countries including China appreciate the concept and learn from their style, that doesn't mean they cant also learn frm china and others too.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Gerrard59(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Hienna post=69057860][/quote]

The Chinese learnt from everyone, but the Japanese NEVER learnt technology or development from fellow Asians. Rather, they learnt from westerners (especially Americans). Other Asians copy the Japanese till date, but not the other way round. What are other Asian nations producing/inventing that the Japanese should copy?

Mind you, Japan is Asia's first developed country.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
I really feel for them.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Monday60655(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God u pole lost that game. If not u guys would have make me angry because my game for cut.
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by OgaTheTop2: 4:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Nebes:
Will definitely visit Japan someday.
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Genea(f): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2018
kaka22:

I had this argument with a colleague at work. Japan actually parked the bus for the first two goals but their heights did not help their cause cheesy. He had to send the snapshot of the two goals to me before I agreed. Maybe parking the bus would have prevented the third goal sha...
hi dear, I need your help concerning NSE
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kaka22(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Genea:
hi dear, I need your help concerning NSE
Okay. How may I help you?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
themanderon:

I watched that man and he was saying that something is fundamentally wrong with blacks that anything they touch they destroy. Well looking at the situation in Africa today he might not be too far from the truth.

He MAY be right
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Genea(f): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
kaka22:

Okay. How may I help you?
please what and what should read for the interview
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kaka22(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Genea:
please what and what should read for the interview
Which interview? AC interview?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.