Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (66418 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / 2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Genea(f): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
kaka22:

Which interview? AC interview?
final
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by kaka22(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Genea:
final
Final? The stage after AC is panel interview then final interview with management. I will assume you mean panel... The questions are tell us about yourself, why should we hire you?, what do you know about NSE, two to three questions on your course of study, why do you want to work for NSE? A question or two on leadership, etc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Genea(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2018
kaka22:

Final? The stage after AC is panel interview then final interview with management. I will assume you mean panel... The questions are tell us about yourself, why should we hire you?, what do you know about NSE, two to three questions on your course of study, why do you want to work for NSE? A question or two on leadership, etc...
wooow, thanks... Yes it's panel I was talking about
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Youngdrey01: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2018
saintgoogle:
I know you'll still find an unfinished bottle of lacasera in Nigeria's dressing room
lol
Seriously.. lol
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Genea(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
kaka22:

why do you want to work for NSE?
Re: Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room by Jabioro: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lovenkraand:
Na low self esteem dey worry dem.
Email me here..jimmyabioro@gmail.com..l can't access my yahoo anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.