Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode (18429 Views)

APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC / Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.
Mr. Man U're a coward.... Come out plain stop copying and pasting rubbish....

I wonder if Mohammed (SAW) will be happy with u since U're Islam just to insult Christians..
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Dare2Try(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.

Oga ade come, shut ur f***king mouth up for I know very well that u are one of the blood thirsty Islamabad
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by TruthinAction: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2018
The Pastors are still in a warm up exercise. Their faith is still little compared with the Prophets of old. The prophets of old will look at the king eye ball to eye ball and say, thus says the Lord. And whatever he says will happen. Lord, grant boldness to your servants to operate at this level so that these terrorist will know that there is a God in heaven who rules and reigns in the affairs of men.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by crimeboss: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Who are u deceiving but urself, u are a muslim terrorist doing the dirty work of a crippled allah, who demonized Muhammed into believing a fantastic lie that he was his child f.ucking prophet with demon ladies 72 in numbee waiting for intercourse in a paradise flooding with river intoxicating wine, the allah those he's crazed loves a part time drunkard.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by danla44(m): 3:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Funny FFK,
Buhari has never forced any of his domestic staff to accept Islam since his military era till date, so why are you scared that he will islamise the whole Nigeria?

Buhari has come to stay till 2023 and he will not allow you to steal from the treasury.

Olodo.

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Yankee101: 4:04am On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

You're calling for toture of a pastor and you say you are fvking born what? Azzhole. Stop hiding like the coward hit and run herdsmen and show your identity.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nigerdailytimes: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy / PDP Reps Demand Impeachment Of Buhari / Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.