Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode (18443 Views)

APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC / Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by myprevail(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

My brother i will never stop speaking the truth as a Christian. We Christians are hypocrites and we hurriedly cry wolf when there is none. Our pastors are misleading us
who do u want to deceive? Who Nairalanders? Idiot u brought yuh fellow muslim bro or use another account.dead body like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by papascode: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.

Shut up you are not a Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by saaron(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.
Your taqiya will never work. Bloody jihadist terrorist pretending to be a Christian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Baobab4loan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Gr8tasign: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Clap for yourself.

Terrorist Moslem like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by ithink7: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

You're not a christian. You're a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Positivepoint(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
let them start. Its even good that they start so that this contraption called Nigeria can end.

oh dats the plan. keep the dream since 1966
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Barzinime(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Shut-up,I am a christian but wont allow a pastor think for me.
Jesus said love your neighbors like you love yourself,but all these fake pastors are preaching hate & spreading false news, because they dont have access to Aso-Rock like they used to.
There is no difference between a brain-washed Jihadist and many of our African Christians(they follow whatever their false prophets tell them,shaking heads like agama lizards in church).
tolexy007:

keep quiet u are not a christian. we know people like you

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by lastmessenger: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Positivepoint:

oh dats the plan. keep the dream since 1966
that's the plan as long as the savages continue in their destruction
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Modupeolatemi01(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mr Gotv is it an habit for u to keep saying poo about Christians n then claim u r a Christian. U must be suffering from some sort of newly found brain disease by saying Christians r d problems of d country n heating up polity. Let me ask u where were u when muric keeps meddling in trivial issues n turning blind eye against d killings of Christians. Has muric ever spoken up against all ds evil before other than create drama over issues such as hijab wearing in call to bar n asking Fals to take down his music video. Causing in necessary war over trivial issues but no where to be found when it matters.Muric n miyetti Allah dnt heat up polity but xtians speaking up against killings of their fellow r d ones causing problem for d country. Next time u wanna type ur rubbish just say it without that ur usual line 'even though I'm a born again Christian ' u r entitled to ur opinion so I'm I but we r tired of that line of urs always claiming u r a born again Christian cos u r not. U don't v to say ds for ur foolish comment to be liked or accepted. #fanaticmuslim/terrorist/paganindisguise#

GoTV:
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Leonbonapart(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
a jihadist calling himself a Christian. This a coward act you fool. Come straight and stop decieving your already miserable
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Positivepoint(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
that's the plan as long as the savages continue in their destruction

by savage u mean igbo domination of the rest of the tribes right.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
a jihadist calling himself a Christian. This a coward act you fool. Come straight and stop decieving your already miserable
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
alowonle02:
Actually promise myself not to open same page with FFK but I think I should enlight him here concerning Pastors and Buhari. Pastors in Nigeria can't like Buhari administration because the money realized by these incessant wailing pastors during Jonathan tenure was far better and fruiyhful than this current administration. Just like me and you know except dullard ones that church is a lucrative business in our society said by Femi Falana.
You think this is about some money. May your loved ones be caught up in this blood letting. you're such an idiot. I can bet you're one of the dirty Yoruba Muslims scumbags. filthy Muslim pig.

y'all are a shame and do not stand for what being a true Yoruba represent. you only represent what your filthy religion stands for: violence, bloodshed, hypocrisy and terrorism. Sucks to be you guys mehn.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Modupeolatemi01(f): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who dash u pastor Mr terrorist? Anyway d bible already say 'not all who call me Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of God's. Stop ds ur even though I'm a Christian totology on every thread n be bold to confess who actually sent u here. Shallom

GoTV:

I'm a junior pastor at MFM. I'm just a truthful Christian
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Modupeolatemi01(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
E pain am. N u r a good Christian? The devil who sent u is proud of u. Continue.

GoTV:
[s][/s]

You are a bad Christian like Oyedepo preaching hatred
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by ojobek: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
and you think Fulani loves you.You are on your own oooo.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Butterflyleo: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a junior pastor at MFM. I'm just a truthful Christian

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

You are a pig and not a Christian.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
jfolorun:

Whoever wrote this is a moslem

He is a very active muslim fanatic in the Islam section sobi wonder what He is up to with this nonsense
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by lastmessenger: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Positivepoint:

by savage u mean igbo domination of the rest of the tribes right.
yes if thats your definition of savages but I know your likes,you all love self deception.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by everbliss: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
i hope u will not complain when mosque and imans start preaching open hate against Christians all over the country.[/quote]. Have you heard the hate preachings? If so what qualifies a preaching to be a hate preaching. Because i didnt hear any man of God say christians strap up its war
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Positivepoint(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
yes if thats your definition of savages but I know your likes,you all love self deception.

remember what happened after ur last attempt in 1966, i mean ur grandfathers organized igbo coup. was of the view u learnt a lesson then i guess not.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Positivepoint:

i hope u will not complain when mosque and imans start preaching open hate against Christians all over the country.
What is the hate in their speech.
They are bringing to light what we all see happening around the country?
Keep living in denial shocked shocked
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Ths Christian wannabe again shocked shocked
All lairs will perish in the lake of fire! cool
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by nanzozo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=EmagNig post=69036635]Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has praised the men of God criticizing the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, but he however asked them to take caution as their lives may be at risk, DailyPost reports.

In a tweet on Monday, Femi-Kayode listed a few of the clerics who have spoken up recently and said he was “proud” of them.

“I am proud of the Pentecostals. They are standing up to the evil in the land like never before, even at risk to their lives and liberty.

“Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop El Buba, Apostle Suleman, Pastor Enenche, Pastor Ibiyeomi, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Sarah Omakwu,” he wrote.

He described it as a plan by the Fulani to colonize Nigeria.

Adefarasin criticized the Nigerian government for not doing anything to protect the people in the Middle Belt, who are under the constant attack from armed Fulani herdsmen.

Referring to the history of how Uthman Dan Fodio came to colonize Nigeria, the fiery preacher said the Fulanis had been summoned from other countries to complete the colonization plan of Uthman Dan Fodio in Nigeria.

But the Pastor in his message said:

“Nobody will be able to carry out intentions of Fulani people to colonize Nigeria again. Nigeria will never become the Fulani republic,” Pastor Adefarasin said.

https://lailasnews.com/pastors-criticizing-buharis-government-risking-their-lives-femi-fani-kayode/

Talk for yourself cool[quote author=EmagNig post=69036635]Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has praised the men of God criticizing the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, but he however asked them to take caution as their lives may be at risk, DailyPost reports.

In a tweet on Monday, Femi-Kayode listed a few of the clerics who have spoken up recently and said he was “proud” of them.

“I am proud of the Pentecostals. They are standing up to the evil in the land like never before, even at risk to their lives and liberty.

“Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop El Buba, Apostle Suleman, Pastor Enenche, Pastor Ibiyeomi, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Sarah Omakwu,” he wrote.

He described it as a plan by the Fulani to colonize Nigeria.

Adefarasin criticized the Nigerian government for not doing anything to protect the people in the Middle Belt, who are under the constant attack from armed Fulani herdsmen.

Referring to the history of how Uthman Dan Fodio came to colonize Nigeria, the fiery preacher said the Fulanis had been summoned from other countries to complete the colonization plan of Uthman Dan Fodio in Nigeria.

But the Pastor in his message said:

“Nobody will be able to carry out intentions of Fulani people to colonize Nigeria again. Nigeria will never become the Fulani republic,” Pastor Adefarasin said.

https://lailasnews.com/pastors-criticizing-buharis-government-risking-their-lives-femi-fani-kayode/

Talk for yourself
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by larrybee2017(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please has anyone seen or heard from the likes of father Mbaka, pastor Ayo Oristsejafor and the rest lately? No matter the threat the truth will sure prevail
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by veraponpo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

My brother i will never stop speaking the truth as a Christian. We Christians are hypocrites and we hurriedly cry wolf when there is none. Our pastors are misleading us

This is the bitter truth.

Istead of looking for the soultion together. The mind of God should help us to be more discreet but we follow people like Femi Fani-Kayode who is after his belly.

I am highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Positivepoint(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lilimax:

What is the hate in their speech.
They are bringing to light what we all see happening around the country?
Keep living in denial shocked shocked
so the daily killing of muslim by Christian terrorist in benue and plateau aint Christianization agenda.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Positivepoint:
so the daily killing of muslim by Christian terrorist in benue and plateau aint Christianization agenda.
Abeg I no get time for argument.
Face your front okay sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos / Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.