Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode (18428 Views)

APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC / Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
kaorama:

You are not a Christian, go and sit down. You think you are smart.
Dont mind him..he would rather we cower in silence so the Fulani friends will continue to slaughter us in our sleep..he is a bloody Fulani and not a christian.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Leonbonapart(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he sent he's only son to die for ours sin, not Christians. Why are we Christians always acting as if everything is about us? We Christians are hypocrites. For your info, I'm a junior pastor
hv followed your post bro... You are far from being a Christian. Stop decieving yourself. Your are the problem of that country Nigeria. You openly supporting MURIC and Mayetti allah is a disgrace to Christiandom
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by femmjo: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.
I see.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Positivepoint(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lilimax:
Abeg I no get time for argument.
Face your front okay sad

just say u cant handle the truth.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by 1stdammy: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country.
Hmm......
when you think you've heard it all. Born again Christian indeed, your name speaks more......

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Iyem(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Princesaha:
Where is Father Mbaka ooo? Anyway, I reserve my comment.
Say wat is on ur mind stp the childish act
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by breakeven: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
You are not a Christian. If you are, then you are an idiot.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
hv followed your post bro... You are far from being a Christian. Stop decieving yourself. Your are the problem of that country Nigeria. You openly supporting MURIC and Mayetti allah is a disgrace to Christiandom

You are going to hell fire
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Leonbonapart(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

You are going to hell fire
now you are revealing your true jihadist spirit... Thunder fire you and your pedophile prophet
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
now you are revealing your true jihadist spirit... Thunder fire you and your pedophile prophet

Unless you become born again and accept Jesus as your lord and Savior, you will burn in hell fire
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Themandator: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

You are not a Christian. You are only hiding behind a finger when you declare that. You have been writing this nonsense hoping it would gather enough likes for the benefits of the agents of this incompetent administration. It won't fly.

I stand 100% with Bishop Oyedepo on the Nigeria. Whatever he says concerning Nigeria is my position.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Themandator: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
1stdammy:
Hmm......
when you think you've heard it all. Born again Christian indeed, your name speaks more......

He is hunting for likes for the state security services to see how popular the views of Oyedepo is with Nigerian online community

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Jethrolite(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
You are nowhere near a Christian and stop speaking on issues you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by matiuni: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=69038365]Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are heating up the polity with our hate speeches and unnecessary hatred towards Muslims cum Fulani tribe. Our irresponsible preachers like Oyedepo deserves to be arrested and tortured by the DSS for spreading fake news about islamization and encouraging self defense when the bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Fiery preachers are mostly Christians and they are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Muslims and Fulanis. This is why i like organizations like MURIC working day and night to defend the interests of Muslims. I think we Christians are the problems in this country. [/quote

No one with the Spirit of God will keep quiet in the face of injustice.The old prophets in the Bible cried against it,John the Baptist did not keep quiet.Put yourself in the position of those that are being slaughtered like goat

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Igba123: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
it's either u are not or u are an ignorant one like many I knw.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Xano(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

I am a Christian also. It is good to know to an extent people who are Muslims. My interaction with them, I got to know some Imams in some Mosques preach hate speeches to their brothers about other Nigerians.

As regards you advocating torture of Pastor(Bishop), that's a stupid statement to make.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Xano(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Themandator:

You are not a Christian. You are only hiding behind a finger when you declare that. You have been writing this nonsense hoping it would gather enough likes for the benefits of the agents of this incompetent administration. It won't fly.

I stand 100% with Bishop Oyedepo on the Nigeria. Whatever he says concerning Nigeria is my position.

Thank you.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by lastmessenger: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Positivepoint:

remember what happened after ur last attempt in 1966, i mean ur grandfathers organized igbo coup. was of the view u learnt a lesson then i guess not.
yes my grandfathers were strong enough to withstand the entire countries military forces coupled with their external help from Britain and the rest but be rest assured that for what the savages are doing in the north central there will no longer be a coalition against Igbo's. Its u and the rest of us. Nigerians have been deceived enough by this blood thristy demons.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by HotMata: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is this all about? Anyways, I am not surprised because the author of this story himself is confused. This administration has never at any point in time told the general public or even carried out any tempt on any of these Clergy men that MKK mentioned. He should mind his statements and stop inciting violence and thereby causing tension in the general public. President Buhari is committed to a better Nigeria.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by bisiswag(f): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
I dont even know what to say to you. Hopeless bloodsucking demo*n.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He is a very active muslim fanatic in the Islam section sobi wonder what He is up to with this nonsense
Some people are just mischievous. His cup will be full one day!
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by VULCAN(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy." The Quran defines the 'enemy' as "disbelievers" (4:101). 

GoTV:

Unless you become born again and accept Jesus as your lord and Savior, you will burn in hell fire
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Kennydoc(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

Will you close that your stinking mouth!
Christian ko, Mohammedian ni.

Your plan for Nigeria to be taken over by Islam will fail.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by VULCAN(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy." The Quran defines the 'enemy' as "disbelievers" (4:101). 

GoTV:

John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he sent he's only son to die for ours sin, not Christians. Why are we Christians always acting as if everything is about us? We Christians are hypocrites. For your info, I'm a junior pastor
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by VULCAN(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2018

GoTV:

Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by kawasng: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
So you are calling yourself a Christian? You are not. A Christian should be as bold as a lion while speaking the truth. The problem with we Christians now is that we are sleeping. Christians have the power to use prayers to uproot any bad government. So lets come together and pray, and talk less. God is waiting for us.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Empiree: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
Good talk. You just buttress this pastor's point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC8qNp7MVuo

and please watch this 1 min video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywsmTu1OPI

"Black Hue, an Isreali company, was engaged to hack into the medical records and email of then candidate Muhammadu Buhari... To intimidate the Nigerian voter, we also distributed violent and threatening content, anti-islamic messages portraying Muslims as violent extremists." (Whistleblower Christopher Wylie speaking to British MPs in April 2018).

It is not surprising having watched NCIS Los Angeles few years ago talking about destabilization of Nigeria by using Boko Haram. The statement was made by LL Cool J in the drama series back in 2011 and 2013.

GEJ administration messed up nigerian security apparatus
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

Oga fulani herdsmen Muslim, U have been recopying and repasting this same post so many times now.

ISLAMABAD.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by covenantchildd: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
u

He goat
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by NaMeAboki: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let them keep inciting hate and heating the polity; when this country go up in flames they and their families will be first to escape in their private jets; leaving behind their gullible flock to face the consequence.

Anyone with common sense already knows that there is nothing like the Islamization of this country (it is just not possible); neither is the herder/farmer conflict driven by religion or ethnicity; however, enemies of this country are using this false narrative to turn Nigerians against themselves in order to discredit and stop the Buhari administration continuing his fight against corruption.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Owaincouncil: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:
If truly you are a Christian, then you need to be born again. Being a Christian this day doesn't mean you know Christ. Pls bro, go back to God for a renewed heart.
Thank God its never too late.
Re: Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode by Georgry(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

with due respect sir, you're mad.... what you're doing now is Call lunatic display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program / Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.