Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen (1055 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Of all human rights,the right to life is the most important because without life,the rest of the rights are useless. this is my reason for suggesting ways through which the impending genocide in this country might be curbed.
they are as follow-
1. buy helicopters for all local governments round the country- this helicopters must fly round the local governments daily to ensure that their is no breach of law and order. pilots will be on shifts in order to ensure consistency.if we must protect lives an properties we spend money especially recovered loot to start this journey.
fueling and maintenance should not be a problem. Nigeria has the money.
2. hire drone experts to scatter drone s across targeted areas in order for investigation and follow up be easy.
3. create data base for every Nigerian inoder for the government to know who be who.
4. triple the number of military and paramilitary by over 2000%.
5.integrate or change Nysc into military programs so that after tertiary institution by students, whomever will serve in the army should continue while those who don't want may find regular jobs.
6. state police might come with disadvantages but human lives is more important so we need it.
7.be proactive rather than reactive. our government should take rural areas more serious and stop taking indomie and blanket to idp camps instead of averting the reason the idp camp is created in the first place... its so bad that normal people who aren't affected by violence just because of hunger, go to idp camp just to go and eat food and come back.
these people need homes not camps in their country for Christ sake.
a word is enof for the wise. there is no time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Timagex(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice write up sir. But, all those things you mentioned will only work if the first issue is addressed. The first issue is their sponsors. Do you think those people are without backing? Really? How come non of them has been apprehended? The people backing them are people in high places of authority, people above the law. But, then, this is Nigeria..... cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Mustack: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
I agree with number 5..
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Bintabisiriyu: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2018
What is this post doing in Romance section.
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
What is this post doing in Romance section.
because of people like you ma!!!
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dantepet3000:
Of all human rights,the right to life is the most important because without life,the rest of the rights are useless. this is my reason for suggesting ways through which the impending genocide in this country might be curbed.
they are as follow-
1. buy helicopters for all local governments round the country- this helicopters must fly round the local governments daily to ensure that their is no breach of law and order. pilots will be on shifts in order to ensure consistency.if we must protect lives an properties we spend money especially recovered loot to start this journey.
fueling and maintenance should not be a problem. Nigeria has the money.

chopper costs about d billion times 774
2.1 trillion
out of 9 trillion budget
we never pay police salary o
think before you type

2. hire drone experts to scatter drone s across targeted areas in order for investigation and follow up be easy.

where's the bandwidth
how many satellites do you have
or you think drone will fly on 2g network

[qoute]
3. create data base for every Nigerian inoder for the government to know who be who.[/quote]

is it not humans that will create it

you will pay them with cowries abi
it's sad that you will soon be in position of authority

[qoute]
5.integrate or change Nysc into military programs so that after tertiary institution by students, whomever will serve in the army should continue while those who don't want may find regular jobs.[/quote]

salary ish
[qoute]
6. state police might come with disadvantages but human lives is more important so we need it.[/quote]
salary who will pay them

[qoute]
7.be proactive rather than reactive. our government should take rural areas more serious and stop taking indomie and blanket to idp camps instead of averting the reason the idp camp is created in the first place... its so bad that normal people who aren't affected by violence just because of hunger, go to idp camp just to go and eat food and come back.
a word is enof for the wise. there is no time.[/quote]dreamer
the idp don't care about themselves
why should the politicians
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Trash
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

chopper costs about d billion times 774
2.1 trillion
out of 9 trillion budget
we never pay police salary o
think before you type

where's the bandwidth
how many satellites do you have
or you think drone will fly on 2g network

[qoute]
3. create data base for every Nigerian inoder for the government to know who be who.

is it not humans that will create it

you will pay them with cowries abi
it's sad that you will soon be in position of authority

[qoute]
5.integrate or change Nysc into military programs so that after tertiary institution by students, whomever will serve in the army should continue while those who don't want may find regular jobs.

salary ish
[qoute]
6. state police might come with disadvantages but human lives is more important so we need it.
salary who will pay them

[qoute]
a word is enof for the wise. there is no time.dreamer
the idp don't care about themselves
why should the politicians
thank u for your intelligent but not so positive minded response.
1. u can get a brand new chopper for about $200,000 the price could be less if it's gona be supplied in much quantity. discount. bro u have no idea what other countries spend on security...people like u only respond to argue. with due respect do u know how much politicians children spend in Dubai....pls don't go there.
2. security is our major concern now so therefore we should make NTSC more yusful to the country n maintain same salary to them therefore keeping them busy. most of our corpers are busier in naijabet offices more than any other place.
3. salary in Nigeria is a problem no doubt but wen u put your plan in order of priority,Alhaji there is no qualms.
4.issue of drones that's why I said we have to be proactive. it takes a first step. it doesn't matter how long. its a journey n time to start is now.
5. its a fact that it is humans that would crest data base. our problems in Nigeria is linked to lack of data base n that is where our solution lies...
am sure u have seen nothing close to what I have seen or recovered dead bodies of friends like I have in jos. u will not sit there in your comfort zone and just be negative...let's just see how this country gets better. thanks for your concern.
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dantepet3000:

thank u for your intelligent but not so positive minded response.
you want truth or fake positive response
Oya Nigeria is the best country ever
has that solved the problem?

[qoute]
1. u can get a brand new chopper for about $200,000 the price could be less if it's gona be supplied in much quantity.[/quote]
Pls send me link
cos choppers not cheap

[qoute] discount. bro u have no idea what other countries spend on security...
[/quote] when they have publicly reported budget abi you think is Nigeria
it is you that don't know how broke naija is

[qoute]
people like u only respond to argue. [/quote]
so it is you that is correct without proof
just cos you said it nobody should challenge you.
is it my fault you ppl always talking nonsense
we should just leave you to mislead ppl Ko?
[qoute]

with due respect do u know how much politicians children spend in Dubai....[/quote]
how much
how many chudren
what have you done about it

[qoute]pls don't go there.[/quote]
why not
what will you do if I go there
bury your head in the sand if you want
I refuse to

[qoute]
2. security is our major concern now
[/quote]
no it isn't
laziness is our biggest problem

[qoute]
so therefore we should make NTSC more yusful to the country n maintain same salary to them therefore keeping them busy[/quote]
again I ask where will you get the money to Pay them
also facing death is not something you can force ppl. it will die on arrival. wetin even soldier no fit do na in you wan send alakowe, you funny

[qoute]. most of our corpers are busier in naijabet offices more than any other place.[/quote]

their life
if you like security job
go apply form Rambo Mowu see d result
[qoute]
3. salary in Nigeria is a problem no doubt but wen u put your plan in order of priority,Alhaji there is no qualms.[/quote]
Oga mi
now that politicians refuse to put priority in order nko

[qoute]
4.issue of drones that's why I said we have to be proactive. it takes a first step. it doesn't matter how long. its a journey n time to start is now.[/quote]
OK
I think you de talk now now now now

[qoute]
5. its a fact that it is humans that would crest data base. our problems in Nigeria is linked to lack of data base n that is where our solution lies...[/quote]
BROS our prolem is not data it's laziness

[qoute]
am sure u have seen nothing close to what I have seen or recovered dead bodies of friends like I have in jos. [/quote]
our job is to make the dead bodies
pm stop thinking na your papa farm big pass
we wen de face Boko for part 3 years nko
wetin you Don see
you've just started

[qoute]u will not sit there in your comfort zone and just be negative...let's just see how this country gets better. thanks for your concern.[/quote] it will only get better when you lot participate in politics and leadership not Nairaland criticism and grammar blowing
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you want truth or fake positive response
Oya Nigeria is the best country ever
has that solved the problem?

[qoute]
1. u can get a brand new chopper for about $200,000 the price could be less if it's gona be supplied in much quantity.
Pls send me link
cos choppers not cheap

[qoute] discount. bro u have no idea what other countries spend on security...
when they have publicly reported budget abi you think is Nigeria
it is you that don't know how broke naija is

[qoute]
people like u only respond to argue.
so it is you that is correct without proof
just cos you said it nobody should challenge you.
is it my fault you ppl always talking nonsense
we should just leave you to mislead ppl Ko?
[qoute]

with due respect do u know how much politicians children spend in Dubai....
how much
how many chudren
what have you done about it

[qoute]pls don't go there.
why not
what will you do if I go there
bury your head in the sand if you want
I refuse to

[qoute]
2. security is our major concern now

no it isn't
laziness is our biggest problem

[qoute]
so therefore we should make NTSC more yusful to the country n maintain same salary to them therefore keeping them busy
again I ask where will you get the money to Pay them
also facing death is not something you can force ppl. it will die on arrival. wetin even soldier no fit do na in you wan send alakowe, you funny

[qoute]. most of our corpers are busier in naijabet offices more than any other place.

their life
if you like security job
go apply form Rambo Mowu see d result
[qoute]
3. salary in Nigeria is a problem no doubt but wen u put your plan in order of priority,Alhaji there is no qualms.
Oga mi
now that politicians refuse to put priority in order nko

[qoute]
4.issue of drones that's why I said we have to be proactive. it takes a first step. it doesn't matter how long. its a journey n time to start is now.
OK
I think you de talk now now now now

[qoute]
5. its a fact that it is humans that would crest data base. our problems in Nigeria is linked to lack of data base n that is where our solution lies...
BROS our prolem is not data it's laziness

[qoute]
am sure u have seen nothing close to what I have seen or recovered dead bodies of friends like I have in jos.
our job is to make the dead bodies
pm stop thinking na your papa farm big pass
we wen de face Boko for part 3 years nko
wetin you Don see
you've just started

[qoute]u will not sit there in your comfort zone and just be negative...let's just see how this country gets better. thanks for your concern. it will only get better when you lot participate in politics and leadership not Nairaland criticism and grammar blowing
u only read to argue....if u know so much,ur responses are of a lazy inclination.... what is it in book haram u have seen that I have not seen in Jo's...bro abi babe don't go there....my papa farm may not be bigger but I know the quality of crops in it....I have lived and worked in borno plus I have traveled,schooled,worked n played in 33 states of this country so no amount of your argument will change fact....my reasons may be dumb to u but its a step towards the right direction. its not a memo nor a research project just pure opinion .as a bsc holder in sociology a MSC holder in peace n conflict resolution ibknow exactly what am saying but if it doesn't go down with u just because your own solution is better,I suggest u give me your own 7 ways that doesn't have a disadvantaged side.people will always complain no matter what n its why I understand your stand in the matter. I have also learnt from one or two of your replys coz am a learner n I enjoy growing. nice to meet u tho
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dantepet3000:

u only read to argue....if u know so much,ur responses are of a lazy inclination.... what is it in book haram u have seen that I have not seen in Jo's...bro abi babe don't go there....my papa farm may not be bigger but I know the quality of crops in it....I have lived and worked in borno plus I have traveled,schooled,worked n played in 33 states of this country so no amount of your argument will change fact....my reasons may be dumb to u but its a step towards the right direction. its not a memo nor a research project just pure opinion .as a bsc holder in sociology a MSC holder in peace n conflict resolution ibknow exactly what am saying but if it doesn't go down with u just because your own solution is better,I suggest u give me your own 7 ways that doesn't have a disadvantaged side.people will always complain no matter what n its why I understand your stand in the matter. I have also learnt from one or two of your replys coz am a learner n I enjoy growing. nice to meet u tho
why come to public forum if not to debate
if it's too hot get out
it's not by force
I never said your ideas were bad
I said they're not workable until we have better ppl inyou leadership

I went to Nigerian defence academy
and you can never know what is happening in next year until you get there so nobody cares about the quality of your father's farm until you compare it with other farms before you know if its good or bad.
but if you think all the grammar you spoke will solve problem
I'm here with my popcorn watching to see where the drone and soldiers will come out from
whether it's cowries you will use to fund it I will see
drone is good
more soldiers is good
where is the money
how will you pry it from stinking senators hands
Pls tell me
you haven't put horse you're arranging cart
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why come to public forum if not to debate
if it's too hot get out
it's not by force
I never said your ideas were bad
I said they're not workable until we have better ppl inyou leadership

I went to Nigerian defence academy
and you can never know what is happening in next year until you get there so nobody cares about the quality of your father's farm until you compare it with other farms before you know if its good or bad.
but if you think all the grammar you spoke will solve problem
I'm here with my popcorn watching to see where the drone and soldiers will come out from
whether it's cowries you will use to fund it I will see
drone is good
more soldiers is good
where is the money
how will you pry it from stinking senators hands
Pls tell me
you haven't put horse you're arranging cart
I wish u never said u went to NDA...its clear u argue to win. if u call it debate. u have won....take care bro
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dantepet3000:

I wish u never said u went to NDA...its clear u argue to win. if u call it debate. u have won....take care bro
what do you argue or debate for, to lose. I am giving you verifiable facts you are talking sentiment and you want me to agree that black is white. you funny
Re: 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dantepet3000: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what do you argue or debate for, to lose. I am giving you verifiable facts you are talking sentiment and you want me to agree that black is white. you funny
u won and u are still arguing..... NAwa oh...if u want me to beg u to allow this thing die. I beg u...no vex

(1) (Reply)

How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 60s,70s And 80s / Who Is The Most Attractive Person You Have Ever Seen? / women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.