Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex (970 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Troubledmind: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
A new girl moved to the estate we lived last year and my older brother immediately took an interest in her, they got very close that sometimes she comes visiting and stay for a long time before leaving, I'm a quiet person so i hardly talk to her whenever she comes, she always tries to start a conversation but I always keep it short, but this didn't deter her, she collected my number, hang out with me more than my brother, gradually we became familiar with each other to the point where she tell me things about her relationship with my brother, sometimes she indirectly tell me I'm more matured than my brother, caring than him, good listener and all, anytime she sees me with a girl she'd want to know if thats my girlfriend because she never believed i am single, later on i travelled to my aunts place and i stayed there for a month, when i got back i found out she broke up with my brother, when i asked why her simple reply was my brother is childish, i know deep within me that he truly is, He even asked me to stop talking to her, But i asked him why would i start hating someone who never wronged me simply because she broke up with my brother? Then he started hating me too.

As time goes on we became very close and she asked me out, i couldn't believe it, i didn't find her attractive back when she was dating my older brother because she's dating my brother but when they broke up i kinda start admiring her, so i said yes without hesitation, i never hid the news from him because she didn't want it to be a secret in the first place.

Now my brother said she's dating me to spite him and get him jealous so they can get back together, that i betrayed him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by cheddahboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your brother is right

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by greatnaija01: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
with all due respect your BROTHER is an emotional AGBAYA.

has he not MOVED ON?
can he not find a better lady that suits him?

see ONE MANS VOMIT is another MANS JOLLOF

So why is he RANTING like a wounded dog... if she was truly his EX then that means HE LET HER GO..... if he didnt he would have been asked her back even before she met u and then can he have the guts to say its betrayal...

MANY PEOPLE EXPECT THEIR EX NEVER TO MOVE ON..... and when they do, they get hurt and start whinning....

TELL HIM TO GROW SOME BALLS AND MOVE ON.

Troubledmind:
A new girl moved to the estate we lived last year and my older brother immediately took an interest in her, they got very close that sometimes she comes visiting and stay for a long time before leaving, I'm a quiet person so i hardly talk to her whenever she comes, she always tries to start a conversation but I always keep it short, but this didn't deter her, she collected my number, hang out with me more than my brother, gradually we became familiar with each other to the point where she tell me things about her relationship with my brother, sometimes she indirectly tell me I'm more matured than my brother, caring than him, good listener and all, anytime she sees me with a girl she'd want to know if thats my girlfriend because she never believed i am single, later on i travelled to my aunts place and i stayed there for a month, when i got back i found out she broke up with my brother, when i asked why her simple reply was my brother is childish, i know deep within me that he truly is, He even asked me to stop talking to her, But i asked him why would i start hating someone who never wronged me simply because she broke up with my brother? Then he started hating me too.

As time goes on we became very close and she asked me out, i couldn't believe it, i didn't find her attractive back when she was dating my older brother because she's dating my brother but when they broke up i kinda start admiring her, so i said yes without hesitation, i never hid the news from him because she didn't want it to be a secret in the first place.

Now my brother said she's dating me to spite him and get him jealous so they can get back together, that i betrayed him.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Solidkay(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Its a family affair,
settle it among your kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by romenna: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
u dnt have shame abi?
u mean u can get ur tin up to slam a babe ur broda slammed b4?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Olami90: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
smiles.... this is quite funny.

How can he ask you to stay away from her because they broke up? He is definitely a baby guy in older body.

He probably knows the babe is a good lady and is obviously pained and may also feel he lost opportunity to be in charge of tidying d gal. lol

Since you said he has started hating you, you have got to be extra careful and vigilant so he won't poison or strangle you to death one day.
Sibling kills for very foolish reasons nowadays.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
u dnt have shame abi?
You must think everybody indulge in sex while dating
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
u dnt have shame abi?
whats the difference? Aren’t we all brothers in the lord?
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by romenna: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You must think everybody indulge in sex while dating
weda sex or not, its a no go area to date ur bro's ex.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Troubledmind: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
greatnaija01:

has he not MOVED ON?

So why is he RANTING like a wounded dog... if she was truly his EX then that means HE LET HER GO..... if he didnt he would have been asked her back even before she met u and then can he have the guts to say its betrayal...

MANY PEOPLE EXPECT THEIR EX NEVER TO MOVE ON..... and when they do, they get hurt and start whinning....

lol grin funny but true
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Apina(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
So there's no other girl in that estate or in your school or church or state in general outside that girl? You just want use your hand spoil your relationship with your brother forgetting that this girl might break up with you someday but your brother will remain. He might be childish as you say but you should never have accepted to date her without consulting him. It's just as though you were waiting for the opportunity and it presented itself cos I believe your brother is probably right when he said she's doing it to spite him, Mr "MATURED ONE" undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by KingTugreat: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
To me she is doing it to spite your brother,for me you should just use and dump her and let your brother know about your plan.Going into a serious relationship with that kind of girl is very bad and will backfire in the end.If its possible let you and your brother connive to both use and dump her.She is no there because she loves you,she is on a revenge mission on your brother,using you as the scape goat.That girl dont love you,she is just pretending,if you doubt me you will find out later.Women are wicked and never forgives.NEVER SPOIL YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH A NIGGER NOT TO TALK OF YOUR OWN BLOOD BROTHER,OVER A HOE.YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET IT
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2018
He is just a jealous brother.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by front4line: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
greatnaija01:

has he not MOVED ON?

may you experience this with your younger one to learn your lesson amen.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Lolzz girls sha.. I remember back in the day my younger bro's supposed chick srarted her true confessions & to worsen the matter she said they never had sex but he gave her head grin i still couldnt do it even though everyone is swearing i did cos she became like my pet at the uni... Another one actually fvcked this my same younger bro bcoz broke up with her & i told her that her character is too immature for me.. One time i was browsing on my laptop at the dinning & when she noticed i was there she left his room door ajar so i was hearing the sex screams.. I avoid fvckn my brothers/ friend's ex as best as i can... It don't feel right to me sha
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by HouseOfWine: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
I did never do what U did to my brother

I did tell her no that blood is thicker than water, bros over hoes...

But hey thats why we different...
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by ufuosman(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
U betray him
Re: My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex by greatnaija01: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
e dey pain u.... lol.

am the only child. sorry, back to sender.

front4line:
may you experience this with your younger one to learn your lesson amen.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Selfie (photo) / What Do Ladies Really Want / IGBO WEDDING(I Need Advise Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.