Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. (7776 Views)

You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by kollinzgee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
I joined Nl last year because Harddons of dating drills I was very weak in mind and couldn't approach women and always get rejected many times but after absorbing the dating drills plus some tips here I overcame my fears with women and with life in general it was a blissful era for me I was respected by both male and females the my ego was bloated and I had my women in my finger tips I was never committed to any during this period I lost my virginity but I was getting so much love .I didn't take shit from women and people in general .I was selective of my friends and all.

just like all other things in life I suffered the disadvantages of the drills I was seeing as a fuckboy who doesn't have feelings, doesnt fall in love and doesn't respect women because I was cocky I thought maybe I should loosen up a little . on the other hand I was literally alone in my own world because I was totally surrounded by simps and betamales who saw worshiping women as a normal so whenever I educate them on things I have learnt here they just laugh it off I wish I had an alphamale friend but I didn't.

October last year i clock 27 within this period I had this sudden change in my personality the game gradually left me grin and I was gradually becoming weak and called it maturity I wanted to be real as possible with women because I saw the drills as childs play.i had so much pressure from home to start a serious relationship because i wasnt getting younger so early this year I met this very beautiful lady and some few dates we started dating she was a 9/10 I respected her as a lady , I spent on her and ensured she was happy because I wanted something serious with her that will lead to the future i forgot my about my other girlfriends and focused on her alone .

after 2 months in the relationship her attitude suddenly changed she was no longer friendly and homely as she was before , she no longer let me touch her she now being up excuses that she has personal problems she is dealing with and needed space but with the look of things Maybe another guy out there has caught her fancy though we have not broken up officially but she has totally changed and I might end the relationship.
my greatest regret is not that she changed but my greatest regret is that I dropped my whole dating game because I wanted to act matured and real but the exact opposite was what I saw
so this very moment I want to retake my redpills and never go back again there is no such thing as love women want a caring and matured guy but will later loose interest in him I regret I repeat I regret angry

21 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Catabolism(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
kollinzgee:
I joined Nl last year because Harddons of dating drills I was very weak in mind and couldn't approach women and always get rejected many times but after absorbing the dating drills plus some tips here I overcame my fears with women and with life in general it was a blissful era for me I was respected by both male and females the my ego was bloated and I had my women in my finger tips I was never committed to any during this period I lost my virginity but I was getting so much love .I didn't take shit from women and people in general .I was selective of my friends and all.

just like all other things in life I suffered the disadvantages of the drills I was seeing as a fuckboy who doesn't have feelings, doesnt fall in love and doesn't respect women because I was cocky I thought maybe I should loosen up a little . on the other hand I was literally alone in my own world because I was totally surrounded by simps and betamales who saw worshiping women as a normal so whenever I educate them on things I have learnt here they just laugh it off I wish I had an alphamale friend but I didn't.

October last year i clock 27 within this period I had this sudden change in my personality the game gradually left me grin and I was gradually becoming weak and called it maturity I wanted to be real as possible with women because I saw the drills as childs play.i had so much pressure from home to start a serious relationship because i wasnt getting younger so early this year I met this very beautiful lady and some few dates we started dating she was a 9/10 I respected her as a lady , I spent on her and ensured she was happy because I wanted something serious with her that will lead to the future i forgot my about my other girlfriends and focused on her alone .

after 2 months in the relationship her attitude suddenly changed she was no longer friendly and homely as she was before , she no longer let me touch her she now being up excuses that she has personal problems she is dealing with and needed space but with the look of things Maybe another guy out there has caught her fancy though we have not broken up officially but she has totally changed and I might end the relationship.
my greatest regret is not that she changed but my greatest regret is that I dropped my whole dating game because I wanted to act matured and real but the exact opposite was what I saw
so this very moment I want to retake my redpills and never go back again there is no such thing as love women want a caring and matured guy but will later loose interest in him I regret I repeat I regret angry

Don't give up! You are on the right path.Just find out where you where wrong and try to make it work but if it's not worth your stress,move on Bro!
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by nlPoster: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
hm ok.

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by nlPoster: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Victornezzar: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by kollinzgee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Catabolism:

Don't give up! You are on the right path.Just find out where you where wrong and try to make it work but if it's not worth your stress,move on Bro!

I was wrong for being nice and matured guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by sexylassie2(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Salibonani,

Repent and tell the gods that you have sinned, the god of redpill will forgive you. anyway after every Bleep up, you can still call on him for forgiveness, he will surely answer after which can you flex your muscles here that you are now an alfa.

Ube lelanga elihle
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sigh!!!!

Epistle of a kid that refuses to grow according to age.

So disrespecting women makes you strong and giving women respect makes you weak. SMH.

There is no need to waste my time advising you on relationship since you have decided to follow your so called redpill rubbish.

Funny thing is that all this nairaland guys forming and shouting redpill this, alpha male that, can only form redpill for small local girls.

When you meet real classy ladies, you turn boy boy. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Alfather: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlueDomera:
Sigh!!!!

So disrespecting women makes you strong and giving women respect makes you weak. SMH.

There is no need to waste my time advising you on relationship since you have decided to follow your so called redpill rubbish.

Funny thing is that all this nairaland guys forming and shouting redpill this, alpha male that, can only form redpill for small local girls.

shut your trap, you dont know shit

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Jimbadly: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sorry.
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by thunderfirebubu: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlueDomera:
Sigh!!!!

u get sense at all?

8 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by bobowaja(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Catabolism:

Lol. Someone just got burnt and u are still encouraging him to be a simp. Wonderful, African lands now breeds SIMPs in large numbers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Adgideon(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Who this ur post help if like do well well, if you like you do jeje, if u carry aids you die, you go die for nothing Dem go carry ur dead bodi go bury you die a wrongfully jeje jeje jeje, man dey enjoy he talk na condition, man dey enjoy he no fit talk na condition, d condition me I dey me I know d condition u dey me I don't know, but if ur condition still dey make you shake and u still the act d way u feel instead make u gree 4 me n here the true word I dey talk don remember if u no change now one day of course you go carry aids (composed by FELA ANIKULAPO RANSOME KUTI)

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by ArticleBeast: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Person dey form Alpha male ontop poverty. One that works in my office as a messengerial worker is always on Nairaland forming alpha male.

5 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2020
BlueDomera:
Sigh!!!!

THE WISDOM OF SIMPS IS LIKE A FILTHY RAG IN OUR Presence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2020
cheesy
Waiting to hear from Ubunja wink
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by DontBullshitMe: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Person dey form Alpha male ontop poverty. One that works in my office as a messengerial worker is always on Nairaland forming alpha male.
You don't NECESSARILY need to be extremely rich to be an alpha male. Just be considerably comfortable without directly depending on anyone's benevolence for survival.

A Messenger is an alpha male once he DOES NOT take shit from people (men and women).

Ubunja

16 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by rex444(m): 4:07am On Mar 12, 2020
my dear, alpha male and redpill is good for kids who still have time to play around and toy with girls ....there comes a certain stage in your life where you begin to take certain things more seriously......love is not a perfect thing, sometimes U find who loves you more sometimes it's the opposite also sometimes it's balanced ...keep finding

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:38am On Mar 12, 2020
bobowaja:

Lol. Someone just got burnt and u are still encouraging him to be a simp. Wonderful, African lands now breeds SIMPs in large numbers.

You Just made me laugh bro.... I swear some people are indeed born to be Dumb.... The guy is a Mega Simpanzee grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by bobowaja(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You Just made me laugh bro.... I swear some people are indeed born to be Dumb.... The guy is a Mega Simpanzee grin grin
grin grin
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by seanwilliam(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2020
The bitter truth is, anyone that refuses follow ubunja miseducation, would regret it sooner or later, rich or poor.. when it comes to women, deal with them not with emotions but logic..
This thing is very practical nah,
Play alpha for a month and simping for a month then watch the different.. e no hard atall.. body go tell u nah
Sweetest part is, being an alpha male is needed in every part of our life not necessarily on women alone..

We are so lucky sef to be exposed to this before getting hooked like some people whose simping is irredeemable and would resort to bashing and hating ...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Fisher007: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2020
kollinzgee:

Hmm first of all we will always welcome you back into the redpill community online. We told you most of you are a kiss or BJ away from the plantation. But we are glad you have re-learnt that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

This is for you alone and brothers who are redpill out there will affirm the following below. As for the Simps, feminist, white knight and captain save a hoe, read at your own detriment.

Now let me quickly remind you of some bitter red pill truth.

Women are incapable of love ( it is always provisional, conditional or transactional).

You can never make a woman happy.

Women are emotional being. They can never be rational or logical.

Women are full of false pride. They will never accept they are wrong.

You can never trust a woman ( even our mothers ) you need to remove that smokescreen that my mother, sister, cousin, fiancee are trustworthy.

She is never truly yours even after marriage, it is just your turn.

Once you hear I will never do that to you or not all women are like that. My brother just pull back or else it is coming for you.

My brother, hypergamy is real. It is in their nature. Women hypergamous nature is inscribed and embedded in their DNA.They act it unconsciously without even knowing.

Focus on your money, looks and status. Learn to embrace aloneness not loneliness.

Always stand your point and views with women, they always end up respecting you over time.

No cohabitation or living with a woman. You will end up regretting it.

Never validate or give women your attention. You will regret it because it brings nothing in return.

Control, manage and use your spare time for your self development. Cause giving your time to women will yield no interest or gain ( even if it is cuddle and vagina you get). It will only bring more liabilities ( infections, pregnancy, financial request, waste of time, emotional tappon and trauma).

This little welcome back to the redpill truth should quickly get you back on your feet. Could have continued but works call.

Be safe my brother. I know they have a lot of weak blue pilled men around us. I just shut up and let them learn on their own. It is just most learn at a late age.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
imperfect people telling you what to do?please don't listen to me listen to yourself,that's if it's still there and havnt been replaced by people's principles. one thing I've learned in life is to do my thing,I careless what anyone think,people advice you yet they are not perfect if you care to sneak after them.
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2020
I won't say much. I read some simps above telling your about maturity and age. I pity them. A lasting relationship is not about maturity, but drama, trouble, humor, reconciliation, communication, childishness, playfulness, and great sex with some money to feed and buy important things.

Those who use maturity only to handle relationship will always regret and it's 100% guaranteed.

The book below is men's secret solution. The author exposed everything men need to know. It's 200+ pages of dating wisdom for men you can't find anywhere online or offline.

3 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2020

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by movingclouds(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Bleep dating, give me money making drills. I don't care if girls deny me or not, onemust surely accept me, so women ain't a priority. The only thing I need from Nairalanders is a good drill for making money/wealth. I don't wanna die in poverty... SOS please, save me from the oppressing biceps of poverty
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Skepticus: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Fisher007:

Hmm first of all we will always welcome you back into the redpill community online. We told you most of you are a kiss or BJ away from the plantation. But we are glad you have re-learnt that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

This is for you alone and brothers who are redpill out there will affirm the following below. As for the Simps, feminist, white knight and captain save a hoe, read at your own detriment.

Women are incapable of love ( it is always provisional, conditional or transactional).

You can never trust a woman ( even our mothers ) you need to remove that smokescreen that my mother, sister, cousin, fiancee are trustworthy.

Once you hear I will never do that to you or not all women are like that. My brother just pull back or else it is coming for you.

My brother, hypergamy is real. It is in their nature. Women hypergamous nature is inscribed and embedded in their DNA.They act it unconsciously without even knowing.

Focus on your money, looks and status. Learn to embrace aloneness not loneliness.

Always stand your point and views with women, they always end up respecting you over time.

Never validate or give women your attention. You will regret it because it brings nothing in return.

Control, manage and use your spare time for your self development. Cause giving your time to women will yield no interest or gain ( even if it is cuddle and vagina you get). It will only bring more liabilities ( infections, pregnancy, financial request, waste of time, emotional tappon and trauma).

This little welcome back to the redpill truth should quickly get you back on your feet. Could have continued but works call.

Be safe my brother. I know they have a lot of weak blue pilled men around us. I just shut up and let them learn on their own. It is just most learn at a late age.

Truth, Brother man!

3 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Omar09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fisher007:

Focus on your money, looks and status. Learn to embrace aloneness [/b]not loneliness[b].

Loneliness is a weapon. And if you don't know how to utilize it, you will blow yourself to ruin by running into depression. You should advise Kollingzgee to also cherish his lonely days by using it to also develop himself and or learn a skill like a sport or some sort... I'm writing a book on that loneliness thing and how much of a weapon it is.

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by drnoel: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
kollinzgee:

Another child bites the dust
Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Afromentalist: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Loving a woman is a very dangerous thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. by Rodeoz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Absolute truth Bro. I was dating this girl for over a year and I met her a V. I respected that a lot and still does everything a man does for his woman regardless of the sex deficiency.
It never mattered to me and I trusted her so much cause relationship ain’t about sex.

Fast forward to this year. She was getting distracted and I told her. We dragged the issue for a while and it led to us breaking up. Barely 2 weeks after the break up which I knew quite alright she was going to come back to her senses and come back and apologize. She told me she already had a romance with a guy. I mean a guy she barely knows.

I was mad when she told me. She wanted us back so badly but can I ever trust her like I did before.

She’s still there thou, hoping for us to get back. But I don’t believe a woman can be that cheap. Like really?

Barely 2weeks.

Fisher007:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / How Do You Share Your Bed With Your Partner? (sample pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.