Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (45726 Views)

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stricker321:
Please for those married out there, how do you cope with sexual pressure?

So much temptation to cheat.

The pressure is just too much.

When you get the urge to cheat, take your wife along........
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Chikebranny123(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Minding my business

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Patrinus: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Peeps who cheat on their partner on the regular will also come here to give advise, abi?

Vigilante mode activated for the usual suspect. . . If you've given advise on this thread and you are a serial cheat on your spouse, the thunder that will damage you is presently receiving annoiting from the devil!!! angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by johnzik: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
I just dont think of sex. i surpress any thought of it,i quickly change my line of thought if it comes to my mind. remember what you see and continue to look is what you think of and what u gave your thought is what u eventually act on.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by 1Sharon(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerians don't cope. They just cheat
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sexual pressure? The best way to "cope" is to ask yourself first if you have a conscience. Secondly, if you don't (have a conscience), is it worth it? Finally, How do you cope with Pressure to "steal" or "kill"?

Hope this gives you some clarity on how to "cope".

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Rhea(f): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stricker321:

Pressure from who?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Elmaven08: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Sexual pressure should not exist if all is well in your marriage! kiss

Has your wife been pregnant?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by blackgold2018(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Maybe when you rethink that all pucci are the same, then you won't cheat.
No they ain't same. It may be annoying and unacceptable but it's the hard truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Princedapace(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
zeb04:
I am just 24 and married.I get a lot questions like are you really married and stuff on a daily esp at work.

How do I cope with looking at all the young handsome Bobos who want my attention all day?

I think of how I would feel if my partner starts to give attention to all the wanabis he meets everyday at work or clubs.
]

if u are still asking this question, u shouldnt have gotten married na.

Marriage is not by force. Stay single and flex, and give attention, and Bleep as u like. I keep telling ppl that relationship and marriage are not a must.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by gonkin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Not all men have the mind to cheat. Some of us stay faithful

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Obierika(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stricker321:

Cheat but don't get caught

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Cheat if you want to. It's a free world.

Please how can I get a make up free faced gurl. I so much love natural. Not deceptive paintings. I am vacant, could u recommend a sister or in case u vacant. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by afroxyz: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Zoharariel:

What you're feeling is normal. Men are polygamous by nature. It was religion that brought about these man-made marital restrictions.

In spite of some people's beliefs that polygamy is morally wrong, the majority of men know that it is not natural to have only one sexual partner at a time - even though they will never come out to say it in order not be ostracized & stripped off their social statuses in their churches & social gatherings. grin

Psychologically, it is impossible for any man to be limited into eating only Akpu & Edikaikong soup decorated with Goat meats everyday for the rest of his life. A day will come when he would crave to have Pounded Yam & Egusi soup laced with different specie of fishes & edible reptiles such as crocodile. grin

My advice to you is to be smart about it and do not make a habit of it.

Pay no mind to all the people that will come on this thread telling to hold on for Jesus & the holy spirit - with their lying tongues & deceitful lips. They know how to speak peace to their neighbours but inwardly setting an ambush for them.

Do not allow man-made laws written & compiled into a book by some Roman charlatans under the influence of alcohol in the 6th century deprive you of your natural instinct & liberty to explore all the good things that life has to offer.

Stop all this bullshit of men are polygamous in nature. Society doesn't tell you that there are monks in tubet that have never had sex talkless of cheating and that there are nuns who have sex. Cheating or non-cheating depends on you

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Bakayoko25(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Cheating is allowed
Please I just impregnated a Nairalander�
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by baby124: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Did you marry who you loved or you just settled? That is if love is important to you. Now, you really should talk to your wife if she is doing something that is making you look outside. Hopefully it’s not a permanent situation that cannot be changed. Make the conscious decision not to cheat and I think you should be fine.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Flora120: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Study outside Nigeria.

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by mkoabiola: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
Maybe when you rethink that all pucci are the same, then you won't cheat.
Really

All puccy are same.

Tell me more
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Boss13: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Cheating is an expensive habit. It requires money and time. In fact time is the most strenuous factor because ladies require the attention of their love one. Cheating can be stressful too because you become preoccupied with satisfying multiple women. Cheating can be dangerous as you may end up with STIs or extramarital kids. Cheating has consequences, you might break up your home and lose your wife or family.

On the other hand, cheating can be fun as you enjoy the different personalities and companies of the ladies you are entitled to.

In the case you choose to cheat, please review the demerits and benefits. Then consider if you would want to embark on it. Many men get the pressure to cheat. Some engage in it whilst others do not based on their person decision or circumstances holding them back. You must understand the power dynamic in your home before you consider cheating.

If you are starting out in life, please don’t consider cheating because like I previous mentioned, it is an expensive venture. Many Nigeria ladies would not consider a struggling young man except they intend to snatch you away. So you must get your money right and if your money isn’t right, throw away that idea as you would end up spending the income meant for your family on women, and that’s stupid.

Is cheating a crime, No. Is it immoral, No according to African customs and traditions. However, it would be stupid if a man neglects his family, which is his primary responsibility, to follow women. In conclusion, the decision is yours to make.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by cymontempler: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Haha.. Even people actively cheating are also giving advice.. Lol. Only on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Rollitout: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2018
I cheated once and I have repented and ask for forgiveness my wife did not catch me o, I just quit cheating

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by davo4luv: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2018
is been while i have had a relationship partner but i tried as much as possible to limit my interaction with the opposite sex because i dont want to end up having a polygamous family smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Sharmeenator(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Thank you for this bro. I always tell people cheating is freaking expensive. It doesn't come cheap especially when you are married. No woman who's aware that you are married would agree to that except for financial gains or to later snatch you away from your wife and family. If you must cheat, be comfortable enough and beware of the consequences.

Boss13:
Cheating is an expensive habit. It requires money and time. In fact time is the most strenuous factor because ladies require the attention of their love one. Cheating can be stressful too because you become preoccupied with satisfying multiple women. Cheating can be dangerous as you may end up with STIs or extramarital kids. Cheating has consequences, you might break up your home and lose your wife or family.

On the other hand, cheating can be fun as you enjoy the different personalities and companies of the ladies you are entitled to.

In the case you choose to cheat, please review the demerits and benefits. Then consider if you would want to embark on it. Many men get the pressure to cheat. Some engage in it whilst others do not based on their person decision or circumstances holding them back. You must understand the power dynamic in your home before you consider cheating.

If you are starting out in life, please don’t consider cheating because like I previous mentioned, it is an expensive venture. Many Nigeria ladies would not consider a struggling young man except they intend to snatch you away. So you must get your money right and if your money isn’t right, throw away that idea as you would end up spending the income meant for your family on women, and that’s stupid.

Is cheating a crime, No. Is it immoral, No according to African customs and traditions. However, it would be stupid if a man neglects his family, which is his primary responsibility, to follow women. In conclusion, the decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by sparktony(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Automatic3444(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2018
guys some ladies are hot when it come to sex why others are not.... When u get married to a village girl who only style is missionary what .. What do u expect from a guys who has Bleep more than 500 pussy in the city with different style ..Eg alanta style.. Monkey style, donfo driver style include arabanco b4 getting married to a novice?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by brightersms(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2018
weyreypey:

So you are using two monikers on a single thread? You sound very disrespectful to the female gender... What kind of reductionism is this ... describing the entire female gender as a pucci?
You obviously have a low self esteem.

#walksoutof thread.
it's called iberiberism
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2018
It's all in the mind, if you can control your mind then there won't be any need for cheating.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GreatManBee: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Stricker321:

Check this.
https://www.nairaland.com/4601173/wife-cuts-off-husbands-joystick#69116057

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GreatManBee: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2018
castynept:

You are thinking about cheating because your mind is fixed on sex with other people. You may not have gotten over the thoughts of how others exes feel...na devil de whisper and you de take style listen.

Now listen, a habit formed becomes a character. You need to learn to look at a lady only once. Yes just once...more than that will take your mind far. You need to intoxicate your mind with the thoughts of your partner...learn to be open to her and you'll be glad you did. Don't lock your phone. Always be open as to where you are and where you go. Find games or things that you both love doing and do them. Always pray together....it may be difficult at first but you'll be fine.
God's grace!

I like this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by exposition: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Sexual pressure should not exist if all is well in your marriage! kiss

That's not true! Are these people pressurizing you to cheat are aware all is not well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.